WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well let’s hope my neighborhood isn’t the next BLM hotspot!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I am surprised how many Yorba Linda guys are on here. I will have to walk over and check this out Saturday.

Go hang with Rocco. He'll be sitting outside his shop with a few friends guarding the joint.

OCR-L-YL-TOWNCENTER-0811-07-mr.jpg

I went to Y.L. for a haircut yesterday and about the first thing I see is this shit!

20200924_154028.jpg
20200924_153955.jpg

Last edited:

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
well I hope this doesn’t get stupid...

View attachment 925474

Maybe these fuckers will take a better look at the people committing these crimes and start blaming them for their actions instead of law enforcement for their REactions. Society needs to hold these criminals accountable for their actions. Ronny said it best...
30-RReagan.jpg

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
City council holding emergency meeting right now to discuss curfew tonight - second BLM protest planned in front of our historic city hall tonight. Street blocked by protesters and people arrested already today.

Video of shooting in this article.

Heard curfew not in play tonight. Maybe us RDP’ers could meet up at Nomads for a beer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirbob

Reaction score
Heard curfew not in play tonight. Maybe us RDP’ers could meet up at Nomads for a beer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just landed at John Wayne and I’ll be having a beer there on the way home !

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Imperial shut down. Lakeview is a mess and im just trying to get to some places before they close. Hows the view at chili's?

Wheeler

Reaction score
Imperial shut down. Lakeview is a mess and im just trying to get to some places before they close. Hows the view at chili's?

Getting ready to head that way soon. Where is the closure on Imperial?

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Getting ready to head that way soon. Where is the closure on Imperial?
Kellog to just passed yorba linda. I was at autozone and the helicopter was announcing it an unlawful assembly already. I am back on the other side now.

Wheeler

Reaction score
Kellog to just passed yorba linda. I was at autozone and the helicopter was announcing it an unlawful assembly already. I am back on the other side now.

Thanks for the update. I'll come in the back way.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
2F576F5C-845E-4E78-A123-EDBA09FF918B.jpeg

Good times out there today with a lot of support. BLM got pushed around all day and never got close to Nixon library.

Some bitch ran over a couple Trump supporters and broke some dudes legs. They smashed her car up right in front of me and then she tried to run from the cops in her car. 😝

For Orange County, LEO was out in full force. 👍

DEE25520-64A9-4D81-822B-CD3AF0B51E56.jpeg

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Glad OC LEO had support. Can't believe these pricks are trying to bring us down to the level of a third world shit hole. I don't care if if some one is pro Trump, or pro Biden, these people are anti-American...that I have a problem with.

See if the media says the truth about a libtard hit and run, or if it's played out some backasswards way.

4Waters

Reaction score
Glad OC LEO had support. Can't believe these pricks are trying to bring us down to the level of a third world shit hole. I don't care if if some one is pro Trump, or pro Biden, these people are anti-American...that I have a problem with.

See if the media says the truth about a libtard hit and run, or if it's played out some backasswards way.
The liberal was attacked viciously by Trump supporters and while attempting to flee with her life she ran over a Trump supporter.

Taboma

Reaction score
I don't condone this at all and I know my buddy neighbor has had trash tossed at him while stumpin for Trump.
Were the Trump supporters blocking her way ? It's hard to tell with such a short clip segment.
Or were they simply crossing the street ?
That video really doesn't convey the circumstances and and I know the general consensus here, and my own, is if they're blocking the road or preventing you from driving safely away, run their asses over -- not suggesting to do it, but the desire.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't condone this at all and I know my buddy neighbor has had trash tossed at him while stumpin for Trump.
Were the Trump supporters blocking her way ? It's hard to tell with such a short clip segment.
That video really doesn't convey the circumstances and and I know the general consensus here, and my own, is if they're blocking the road or preventing you from driving safely away, run their asses over -- not suggesting to do it, but the desire.
If you are in the road unlawfully, I tend to agree with you, cars have the right of way.
Honestly, if I'm on the sidewalk and a car is headed towards me...I'm still giving the car the right of way. I like my legs. In my experience wheelchairs and walkers suck.

It does look like the driver was on the wrong side of the road. As you said though, don't have the full dash cam of what and where.

If it was intentional, hang them. If Trump supporters were trying to do the BLM blockade...not a smart move.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

There was a confrontation going in one exit of the parking lot. She could have gone out the other way, I don’t think she was blocked, but I can’t say for sure. The people she ran other were in the parking lot.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Unfortunate about the incident that happened. I see I got my answer to the guy selling flags. He was indeed still there.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Unfortunate about the incident that happened. I see I got my answer to the guy selling flags. He was indeed still there.
Where was he? I didn’t see his flag booth at the usual spot on Lakeview and YL Blvd. There’s another booth down Imperial by the Carls Jr.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Where was he? I didn’t see his flag booth at the usual spot on Lakeview and YL Blvd. There’s another booth down Imperial by the Carls Jr.
In your first picture with the ez up. Is that not him? I always see him right there in front of mimis and also on Bastenchurry and Placencia.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
In your first picture with the ez up. Is that not him? I always see him right there in front of mimis and also on Bastenchurry and Placencia.
Yes there was a ez up there. But they weren’t selling anything yesterday. When the crowd moved over to the library the ez up was the only thing still there on the corner. That’s when they closed Chili’s and I had to leave. :D I drive by that intersection every day during the week and haven’t seen him there. Maybe on weekends?

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Yes there was a ez up there. But they weren’t selling anything yesterday. When the crowd moved over to the library the ez up was the only thing still there on the corner. That’s when they closed Chili’s and I had to leave. :D I drive by that intersection every day during the week and haven’t seen him there. Maybe on weekends?
I think that is safe to say. I do not Normally go that way during the week. I jump straight on the freeway at lakeview for work. I usually go up imperial when im heading to my parents in Fullerton.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
what a great day. seeing outr citizens absolutely donkeystomp thosse fools. we cleared them out in less than an hour. the blm/antifa terrorist who ran people over was booked and charged withh attempted murder. She was macing people and threatening them with a wood baton. She was the organizer for the whole thing! She was trying to run some people over. There are plenty of videos and pictures of her from yesterday doing exactly what i said. May she rot in jail.

Huge thanks to all our great citizens of Yorba Linda but more importantly THANK YOU OCSD!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I recall a few months ago when Black Lives Matter demonstrated in LHC. LHC PD told them, OK you can protest, but do not interfere with traffic or block our streets. Period. That took care of that. Why don’t other cities do the same?

Wayn-o

Reaction score
This should be fun and entertaining all at the same time. Going to have get a table at the Fisherman's early for this fiesta!
1601402101758.png