WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well let’s hope my neighborhood isn’t the next BLM hotspot!

sirbob

Reaction score
A chain of updates...

500499C3-50D9-490D-83D2-213FE3F3ED11.png
E2584444-929F-4835-B797-AB8D42ECDAB3.png
27D3D1E8-F9DE-42E3-9A4E-765690889127.png

Last edited:

Dirtbag

Reaction score
BLM and Antifa are staging a rally in Yorba Linda this Saturday. We have virtually no crime. Cops do their job. Yet they are coming here because its an upscale neighborhood with a presidential library which is where they plan to protest. Going to be an interesting weekend

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score

EBT531

Reaction score
I'm sure most places will be busy tonight and this weekend with the Louisville announcement. Anything for a chance to loot

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
BLM and Antifa are staging a rally in Yorba Linda this Saturday. We have virtually no crime. Cops do their job. Yet they are coming here because its an upscale neighborhood with a presidential library which is where they plan to protest. Going to be an interesting weekend
I'm sure that the OCSD will know what to do. They've got plenty of off site storage to boot.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Look for the 60 year old out front of the pack, that'll be bobby v!!! 😁

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
At least there bring there own medic...The address is in front of the MiMis Restaurant :cool:
yl.jpg

TimeBandit

Reaction score
amazing how just one march will accomplish all that.

it reminds me of the banner hanging on a Jr. High school in Pacoima "institute for social justice" right next to "now serving hot supper" wtf.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Urban organizers did a dandy job out our way...three times in fact.

Rural organizers did better.

You all can't have the same armament that we can. If you show up to counter, show up with equivalent, but legal, ways to defend your side. The punks only flex when they have only LEO to battle. LE's hands are tied. The general population doesn't have the same rules of engagement. Be safe, take care, think about actions and reactions...but don't back down. These pricks can't bulldog, it's actually kind of amusing...so I hear.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
At least there bring there own medic...The address is in front of the MiMis Restaurant :cool: View attachment 925317
As a state and national registered paramedic seeing this flyer advertising on site medics is nothing short of irritating. I have spent the last 15 years as a field medic and teaching at the colleges, if your a certified medic, keep your political opinions out of it. As a medic, your job is to treat all patients equally and fairly not inject personal opinion or bias. I by no means agree with these idiots, but you would never know when I'm on scene. Its like that jerkoff that was shot a few weeks ago while wearing a medic hat, I would love to see his credentials, I am willing to be he is maybe an EMT at best, his demeanor is not conducive with what is tought in paramedic school. If that guy is not a credentialed medic that is stolen Valor. Sorry if that seems like a rant, but good lord be professional.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Wheeler

Reaction score
im hoping they stand guard knowing the citizens of Yorba Linda support them 100%

I'm not sure how BPD would have handled a situation like this. I do know that they had no issue when it came to harassing the general population of Y.L. and we know how that worked out for them.

My family and friends are all pleased with the Orange County Sheriff.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
They came to norco. It didn’t go well. They left with their tails between their legs. That’s how they need to be dealt with. They were expecting the norco chapter Vagos being there 😬

Dirtbag

Reaction score
I'm not sure how BPD would have handled a situation like this. I do know that they had no issue when it came to harassing the general population of Y.L. and we know how that worked out for them.

My family and friends are all pleased with the Orange County Sheriff.
almost all those brea pd guys transferred to oc sherrifs. I like em all. They have always done a good job from my end.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
They came to norco. It didn’t go well. They left with their tails between their legs. That’s how they need to be dealt with. They were expecting the norco chapter Vagos being there 😬

I know we have some old school badasses in Yorba Linda but im afraid with all the new housing a lot more weenies moved in.....i loved this city when it was more rural....i still love it but its definitely different. Cant tell you the last time i seen horses on the street or coming down our horse trail....We could use some of those cowboys and girls this weekend

Wheeler

Reaction score
almost all those brea pd guys transferred to oc sherrifs. I like em all. They have always done a good job from my end.

I've had close friends and customers at all the tri city agency's. I've shared housing with an anaheim Sargent and friends with Placentia chief of police since high school. It's the brass that makes a difference in public opinion and bpd brass sucked.

One more thing, Officer Chang Rocked!

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Stupid ass perp is lucky some San Clemente Local OG’s didn’t get to him first. Fucking scum bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Yep

Yep, don’t fuck with someone with land tractor and guns It won’t turn out to well [emoji41][emoji106]
Whatcha talkin bout willis?

Turns out great. Fertilizer for the trees. You know them guys are all green and shit. Nobody knew they were here so nobody is looking for them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
A couple of days ago the cop hating BLM had to be protected by....... the cops. This happened on Arthur Ave in the Bronx. Don’t fuck with the Italians and Albanians.

Isn’t it funny how Antifa calls to Defund Police but who tf do they call when their ass is about to get handed to them? Who they gonna call when their Civil War starts??? Stoopid Humans!!!

Meaney77

Reaction score
They said the same thing a few months back when they made a visit to Simi Valley. Upscale neighborhoods where plenty of law enforcement and fire men live also home of the Regan Library. I dont live in Simi but have friends who do and they were all on standby waiting for chaos to break out. Nothing really came out of it.

sirbob

Reaction score
well I hope this doesn’t get stupid...

AAEC5F52-0798-4161-A493-C600CA60889E.png

toyaddiction

Reaction score
I am surprised how many Yorba Linda guys are on here. I will have to walk over and check this out Saturday.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
At least there bring there own medic...The address is in front of the MiMis Restaurant :cool: View attachment 925317
YEA.... Finally....... Bring some of that "unity" to the community...... burn something, loot something, destroy something

Most those fuckers probably don't live in the community they're "uniting".. more like "Igniting"

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 1.00.47 PM.png

sirbob

Reaction score
City council holding emergency meeting right now to discuss curfew tonight - second BLM protest planned in front of our historic city hall tonight. Street blocked by protesters and people arrested already today.

Video of shooting in this article.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
With the millions of dollars BLM has taken in they should focus on educating criminals how to interact with police vs trying to get police to confirm with the criminal.
BLM quickly showed true colors by not caring for the Black community but stands within its shadows for protection.
The criminal mindset and jailhouse lawyer mentally is astonishing. The you can’t stop me, touch me or search my stuff is so overplayed yet not one criminal realizes that.
Believe me I’ve mouthed off to many cops—but they all knew they were going home that night. Yeah, I told them I would be at their home too fucking his wife, but that’s ok.
Officer- license please.
Me- here you go Officer anal dick basket
Officer - insurance
Me- here you go Officer Grads
Etc...

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
San Clemente, just amazing. Our parents moved there in 1970. Lived up on the hill behind city hall for many years. Same place, different time and many different people. But we must remember, OC is no longer a Red county. News media is all over the place on this story. Reinhold was blind? Had been given a white cane by a girl working at a SC 7-11 years ago? Although, he had only been in town for only about 30 days? WTF?

4Waters

Reaction score
With the millions of dollars BLM has taken in they should focus on educating criminals how to interact with police vs trying to get police to confirm with the criminal.
BLM quickly showed true colors by not caring for the Black community but stands within its shadows for protection.
The criminal mindset and jailhouse lawyer mentally is astonishing. The you can’t stop me, touch me or search my stuff is so overplayed yet not one criminal realizes that.
Believe me I’ve mouthed off to many cops—but they all knew they were going home that night. Yeah, I told them I would be at their home too fucking his wife, but that’s ok.
Officer- license please.
Me- here you go Officer anal dick basket
Officer - insurance
Me- here you go Officer Grads
Etc...
Soooo you're saying that you didn't get off with a warning?😜

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Soooo you're saying that you didn't get off with a warning?[emoji12]

Nope I got an asshole tax!! Well deserved too.
Fix it ticket for no front plate—but the cop was never in front of me to know that until he pulled me over. He criminally profiled me—not racially profiled. I was a young punk in a nice sports car.
I pulled over onto a side street so no blocking traffic on Beach Blvd. so after my ticket I had to make a Uturn to get back on Beach and lit my tires up while flipping off the Sergeant and 6 other cop cars. They just looked on... true story
Another fun story was driving myself to jail in HB. Looked like a high speed chase but the cops were in front of me and I was chasing them. (minor ticket, not the front plate, that went to a FTA). Another time...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score