Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
1591050788316.png
1591050788316.png

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Curfew in LA County has just been changed to 5 PM???...

NicPaus

Reaction score
Flash mob just hit Gardena home depot. Almost went there but ended up at Torrance.

They are dropping dumpsters at del amo mall to block entrance. Lots of businesses boarding up windows now.

NicPaus

Reaction score
... Curfew in LA County has just been changed to 5 PM???...
My phone showed 5pm for long Beach. LA just got warning said 6pm. Either way be prepared. My glass guy said they hit the bank by his house hard. His phone is blowing up for store front glass.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Flash mob just hit Gardena home depot. Almost went there but ended up at Torrance.

They are dropping dumpsters at del amo mall to block entrance. Lots of businesses boarding up windows now.

The looters needed "tools"

@RiverDave - This is how they are getting the bricks. They hit the hardware stores in the late afternoon, steal what is needed for the night. Been seeing that on TV all weekend.

rivergames

Reaction score

Shit that's right down the street from my shop. I go there all the time.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score

Hermosa and Manhattan Beach are boarding up shops. Maybe they know something we don’t. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry for the crappy pictures.
18903B0C-2185-4D0E-A25B-1D76E5313EA0.jpeg

C0F496C5-D6E3-48E4-B010-939FFD65EBDB.jpeg

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
They are hitting the San Fernando Valley tonight. Our building shut down and we were told to leave our offices. We’re right on Ventura Blvd.

RCDave

Reaction score
They are hitting the San Fernando Valley tonight. Our building shut down and we were told to leave our offices. We’re right on Ventura Blvd.

Im just down the street from you. Building management did the "exit stage left" move about 1pm today and encouraged all tenants to do the same.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
It's

It's already happening on Van Nuys Blvd. They hit a bunch of stores and now there's a police chase.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Im just down the street from you. Building management did the "stage left" move about 1pm today and encouraged all tenants to do the same.

I moved to Woodland Hills. They did hit CVS in Encino last night.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
They hit Encino CVS and other stores last night.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The looters needed "tools"

@RiverDave - This is how they are getting the bricks. They hit the hardware stores in the late afternoon, steal what is needed for the night. Been seeing that on TV all weekend.

The stuff I have been seeing aren’t being dropped off by hand.. It would take machinery to move that amount.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
The stuff I have been seeing aren’t being dropped off by hand.. It would take machinery to move that amount.

that’s what F150s are for. :)

Rental box trucks with a lift gate are getting it done.

4Waters

Reaction score
Those looters in Van Nuys took the fuck off when the coppers showed up "GO GET EM BOYS" they got a couple of them.

Cdog

Reaction score
I heard they were trying to set the San Bernardino DMV on fire last night... Don't know for sure, as the wife refuses to have the news on and doesn't want the kids watching it.

Not to worried as we are away from any shopping centers, and I don't think these knuckle heads will move in to housing....To many people will defined their homes and it wont be a easy target like business with no one to fight back.

I don’t know if you’re still moving to TX but let me fill you in on today’s events. My bud John lives in Frisco. He’s the guy I race cars with and leave my TX race car with. The protesters planned a deal there in Frisco today and bricks were delivered like in so many places. I sent to my bro John. He called me to let me know the neighborhood took care it within 20 minutes of them being delivered. Texans are awesome!!

AB5415F6-B12C-4B15-9623-8A459D32BCDC.png

4Waters

Reaction score
LAPD definitely has different tactics tonight, seems to be somewhat working, not great but better for sure. Adapt and overcome. 👍

Reactions: DWC

4Waters

Reaction score
I don’t know if you’re still moving to TX but let me fill you in on today’s events. My bud John lives in Frisco. He’s the guy I race cars with and leave my TX race car with. The protesters planned a deal there in Frisco today and bricks were delivered like in so many places. I sent to my bro John. He called me to let me know the neighborhood took care it within 20 minutes of them being delivered. Texans are awesome!!

View attachment 883348
Why the fuk are the delivery guys leaving them, if the package doesn't fit the area IE. Dropping off multiple pallets of bricks where there is no construction then don't leave them.

just_floatin

Reaction score

View attachment 883348
Cool. Free bricks make great foundations for outdoor sheds, barbecues, and walkways. Maybe ask your buddy to follow up with the city of Frisco utility department and ACME (legitimate company in Tx) bricks on why these were placed on this particular street location. The pylons also looked used but the paint does not have any notable blemishes? Hmm.....

Raffit78

Reaction score

View attachment 883348

I’m curious on who signed for this pallet? I’d like to know who’s paying for it. Looks like a purchase order on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdog

Reaction score
I’m curious on who signed for this pallet? I’d like to know who’s paying for it. Looks like a purchase order on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frisco PD took care of it. Locals guarded it armed till the PD showed up.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
LAPD definitely has different tactics tonight, seems to be somewhat working, not great but better for sure. Adapt and overcome. 👍

Yep.. tonight is gonna be entertaining. Watching foot persuit after foot persuit, and a car chase so far..

They steamrolled through some stubborn protestors in Riverside.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
They just set a pharmacy on fire up the street from my house. It's starting to get knarly here in Van Nuys.

450grip

Reaction score
11C34F49-3CC2-48ED-AC44-BA9468B085BE.jpeg

Here’s how the “other side” is portraying the pallets of bricks

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
View attachment 883383
Here’s how the “other side” is portraying the pallets of bricks
This is where I get really pissed. Why? Blaming the pile of bricks for your actions is exactly the mentality that gets us where we’re at today. Is it wrong that somebody is doing that? Yes. Did the pallet of bricks throw itself and loot the store? No. Life is full of piles of bricks. Hell, I walked past a bottle of Tito’s and went to work today. Personal choices, personal accountability.

4Waters

Reaction score
This is where I get really pissed. Why? Blaming the pile of bricks for your actions is exactly the mentality that gets us where we’re at today. Is it wrong that somebody is doing that? Yes. Did the pallet of bricks throw itself and loot the store? No. Life is full of piles of bricks. Hell, I walked past a bottle of Tito’s and went to work today. Personal choices, personal accountability.
But did you pick it up as you walked by. LOL

Done-it-again

Reaction score

View attachment 883348

It still in the air......Damn covid slowed things down move wise, and now just starting to look at things again...

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Kaiser outpatient clinics were broken into Sunday night in Gardena /Torrance: drugs stolen

From La Habra this am
North gate Market getting ready for a march in La Habra
BE93DA74-94C2-4D25-9CBD-46420260AD1D.jpeg

RCDave

Reaction score
They should plant some booby-trap tear gas canisters in between those rocks! Consequences consequences!