WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well...looting in LA has started

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
It’s starting on a small scale in downtown right now at a liquor store. I wonder what it’s gonna look like when we wake up in the morning. Hopefully the police can contain it to just that.🙄

Backlash

Reaction score
Great, exactly what we need. Just heard a helicopter fly over, heading in that direction. 🙄

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score

KevinR

Reaction score
LAPD was busy last night! Those men and women earned their keep running around that damn city! 😲😁 Thank you to the men and women working hard to try and keep these thugs under control!!

Nice to see Garcetti and the City Council allowed the LAPD to do their job. I’m a bit surprised to be honest. But give them credit! Wonder what tonight will bring.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Plenty of room in the Ca. prisons & jails. Been letting convicts out of prisons early for approximately 10 years now, thanks to Jerry Brown & Newsome. Recently released all these local criminals out of the jails because of the flu, also called the Corona Virus/Pandemic.

Just a couple of weeks ago Newsome was enforcing a no protesting rule at the Capital regarding protesters who wanted to return to work, for not wearing a mask & not social distancing. Last night, Sacto. mayor Steinberg was on the local news encouraging protestors to "release their frustrations & exercise their 1st amendment rights".

If only the criminals were smart enough to loot the Sacramento state capital, where many of their issues really are, instead of blaming the police for everything wrong in their lives.

California's extremely manipulative political system & their leaders, that are never accountable for anything, will pass this whole f.....g shit show down to the tax paying citizens & the police.

Unbelievable......... how absolutely ignorant & stupid people are.

Backlash

Reaction score
But nowhere near as fun as hitting that $24K jackpot! ;)

boatpi

Reaction score
These area ALL Antifa anarchists types, mainly white men in their 20's. They flock to these.

traquer

Reaction score
Heard Oakland is pretty bad. I bought a car up there last month from an Oakland PD. Hope he's doing ok.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
These area ALL Antifa anarchists types, mainly white men in their 20's. They flock to these.
I'm pretty convinced 1/3 rd of these white men & women are some how getting paid to show up & demonstrate. Another 1/3 rd are the liberal radical white type, are misfits in our society, have an ax to grind, & are sympathetic to Antifa because they can somehow "relate". Then the 1/3 rd, that are of color, who were not raised properly, are totally ignorant outside of their ghetto culture, constantly involved in criminal activity & have no idea how to be successful in mainstream America.

Melting pot of idiots.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
3.00 AM. Under a semi truck tire. Fire in the street, video from a “bystander”, yeah...right.
Play stupid games at 3:00 AM win stupid prizes.

Treat them like Somalian pirates is my advice. Water cannons on the front bumper, minimum.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I'm pretty convinced 1/3 rd of these white men & women are some how getting paid to show up & demonstrate. Another 1/3 rd are the liberal radical white type, are misfits in our society, have an ax to grind, & are sympathetic to Antifa because they can somehow "relate". Then the 1/3 rd, that are of color, who were not raised properly, are totally ignorant outside of their ghetto culture, constantly involved in criminal activity & have no idea how to be successful in mainstream America.

Melting pot of idiots.
Usually Soros either indirectly / even directly supplies the money

just_floatin

Reaction score
Usually Soros either indirectly / even directly supplies the money
005DBE58-2823-4AD3-AB22-111B8662C925.jpeg

RCDave

Reaction score
Have you priced high end freezers lately. :D

That price should be over her affordability index given her senate "salary".... are you inferring she has a higher income than received via her salary?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Where do you find these posts? Curious how it spreads, like who does one have to follow to see this shit?
My friends that were out there last night
I was on standby team, our main team was on major hostage incident that ended peacefully.
Should be different deployment tonight , as in three times as many Officers. Incident Commander shit the bed last night and was put aside by Chief Moore. Pathetic

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
We have it about 4 miles south of our site and just up the road in Oakland dumb fucks , I just got relocated to Camarillo to start a new project my foreman and I will finish this one me on the phone easy finish just this COV 19 is a PIA I’m keeping the old pistol a little more handy lately 😉