WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well...looting in LA has started

Cdog

Reaction score
Sure glad I don’t live there anymore. Best of luck to y’all. Be prepared.

retaocleg

Reaction score
what a POS...…...and think about all the misinfo they are downloading onto her...…..the next generation will be more radical than this, you watch

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Shit is getting worse by the minute. Some dudes just loaded up an ATM into the back of a pick up truck. Businesses are getting broken into left and right on Melrose. Unfortunately it’s mom and pop type of shops.

4Waters

Reaction score
1000-1500 National Guard expected in 3-4 hours. Garcetti asked for 500 sheriff Villanueva asked for 1000

Backlash

Reaction score
Is it ironic that we are BBQ-ing while the neighboring City of L.A. is set ablaze?? 😁

20200530_184226.jpg

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Can someone grab me a water filter for a LG fridge tonight? Just checked and mine is due to be changed out.

Dam it I used my last one yesterday, if I would have known I would have had a looter drop it off.

Raffit78

Reaction score
Quite a few LEOs from LA on here, so I’m hoping their safe. My buddies in OC haven’t been called in yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they get called to HB tomorrow.

Brother in law lasd texted and told us, he will be remaining at work indefinitely. Just awful. Not sure how we’re going to sleep tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backlash

Reaction score
The grilled avocados were OK. I didn't put anything on them (Seasoning), so maybe it would have been better if I had. The chicken was coated with mayonaise and seasoning and it was AWESOME!! 👍

Just finished upgrading my Surefire light on my 870. Went from an incandescent bulb to an LED and man, what a difference!!! 😎

Backlash

Reaction score
Brother in law lasd texted and told us, he will be remaining at work indefinitely. Just awful. Not sure how we’re going to sleep tonight.

You text him and tell him to be safe, watch his partner's backs and to make sure that each and every one of them gets home safely. That's the best thing you can do! They will be fine; there is a HUGE law enforcement presence and its growing by the hour. 👍

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score

The news just said all LAPD and LASD have been called in. I’m sure we will hear about it from the members when this is over.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Quite a few LEOs from LA on here, so I’m hoping their safe. My buddies in OC haven’t been called in yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they get called to HB tomorrow.
Well...The call came sooner than expected, my buddy just got called in to head to Santa Ana.

Joker

Reaction score
My friends that were out there last night
I was on standby team, our main team was on major hostage incident that ended peacefully.
Should be different deployment tonight , as in three times as many Officers. Incident Commander shit the bed last night and was put aside by Chief Moore. Pathetic

Thank you for doing what you do

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
A good friend of mine is in Reno, curfew until 7:00 AM. They are calling in the National Guard.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I’m in Havasu. They wouldn’t make it anywhere near my house. Doubt they’d get past Walmart from the north and the residents would have already ended it.
From the south there’s probably a trillion rounds of ammo in the hands of citizens before they’d make it to my street.

Rounds going off in the desert behind us right now, locals honing their skills