WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well...looting in LA has started

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Local business owner in Dallas was murdered because he was defending his store
Liberty Hangout (@LibertyHangout) Tweeted:
HOLY SHIT. The rioters appear to have just murdered a man defending his shop from looters in Dallas. Please pray for this country. https://t.co/kYbBYJlpYE

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Garcetti was on Fox 11 tonight. Surprisingly, he didn’t mince words. He basically said criminals are criminals. Looting and burning buildings will not be tolerated. LA actually seems pretty prepared compared to other cities.

NYC mayor just spoke too. Again, I was pleasantly surprised. He said disrespecting police officers, looting, and burning buildings is unacceptable.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
When you have no job, getting $1000 a month or whatever, have a stack of masks, and been sitting at home for a couple months it seems to be an easy decision.
Kinda like, well, it was planned?
I posted somewhere a while ago that Garshitty, Nuisance ect, were purposely locking down tighter to create a powder keg. And now we have it.
Notice the the media quislings, when the China virus bullshit started losing its scariness, they went straight back to pushing hot button racial and shooting incedent reporting? 🤔
Almost as if it were all planned....and it will all be blamed on Trump. Of course.
How convenient.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
I posted somewhere a while ago that Garshitty, Nuisance ect, were purposely locking down tighter to create a powder keg. And now we have it.
Notice the the media quislings, when the China virus bullshit started losing its scariness, even with sheeple, they went straight back to pushing hot button racial and shooting incedent reporting? 🤔
Almost as if it were all planned....and it will all be blamed on Trump. Of course.
How convenient.
I truly believe that if there were no lock downs we wouldn't see the issues we are seeing right now.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Notice the the media quislings, when the China virus bullshit started losing its scariness, even with sheeple, they went straight back to pushing hot button racial and shooting incedent reporting? 🤔
How convenient.
Your vocabulary is impressive. Can't say I've ever seen the word quislings used before, especially not in correct context.👍

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I truly believe that if there were no lock downs we wouldn't see the issues we are seeing right now.
I think I’m going to have to disagree with you on that one. LOL
I think the video was incendiary enough to cause issues even in the best of times.😕

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I think I’m going to have to disagree with you on that one. LOL
I think the video was incendiary enough to cause issues even in the best of times.😕
Ask yourself WHO searched it out and purposely put it out to the masses for consumption.
Ask yourself why the video of the black dude beating the shit out of an old veteran in a Michigan nursing home wasn't desiminated to the masses?
🤔

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Ask yourself WHO searched it out and purposely put it out to the masses for consumption.
Ask yourself why the video of the black dude beating the shit out of an old veteran in a Michigan nursing home wasn't desiminated to the masses?
🤔
There would never be rioting in the streets because of an old white guy getting beaten. It’s all part of the master plan, divide and conquer.😕

just_floatin

Reaction score
🤔
Posted this in another thread. The race card narrative is like money in the bank. Notice the news release dates? Billionaires own the media and the deep state is real. God help us.
B2D3B8D9-3C5F-4A93-978F-D90F8D07D6C7.jpeg

boatpi

Reaction score

Singleton

Reaction score

Know a few SDPD and they all said it was bad, but not as bad as DTLA last night.
Good friend is retired SWAT for SDPD and still does some work (assists with training) for them. He expects to be called in, if this continues into the week

hallett3

Reaction score
Seems like LAPD made some serious mistakes Saturday second day of protest. On Friday night the protesters were in downtown and over 500 arrest were made. Some damages and graffiti. I say not bad could have gotten worse. Now on Saturday here you had more protesters on the streets, and several group locations at the grove. First and foremost you don’t leave yours police cars alone to get damaged when your in mobile field force mode on a tac alert. I counted 15 which two or three were burned. So Chief Moore was there and I’m sure a lot of commanders and deputy chiefs. This is where it always goes wrong for LAPD. So you have police cars getting damage and businesses vandalized. This is not a peaceful protest. So you don’t do nothing, allowing the crowds to get bigger and bigger, and mother fuck you for hours and hours before night fall. You have knowledge that they were there to destroy business where rich white people shop. They have caused damages already. Typical LAPD command staff afraid to make a decision. LAPD should have dispersed the crowd immediately after these crimes have occurred. This is how the rank and file get hurt more oftentimes because they will never learn to make the correct decisions. From the Mayor on down you failed because you were afraid of lawsuits which will happen anyways and so called the right to protest.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
551EB6B1-6D2B-4512-BCF5-D1FB9D99DAF5.jpeg

One of the worst examples of a Lieutenant I’ve ever known. We call her “The Rifleman”
Not for her shooting skills either. I have no doubt she helped let that shop get vandalized.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
4pm curfew now in Santa Monica as there’s heavy looting at the mall going on.

These f’n assholes keep interrupting supercross coverage :mad:

Last edited:

grumpy88

Reaction score
We don't get it on our news in Vegas ! Dam it

Cdog

Reaction score

LC925

Reaction score
Twitter took it down but I screenshot it. That's my avatar on the left. Any more questions on who controls social media? View attachment 883037
This makes me want to, for the first time in years, bring down my 🇺🇸 that hangs at the front of my house as to not be targeted. The other part of me says to leave it up and wish a fucker would! BUT would I get to them before damage is done as I don’t sit out front waiting? I guess living in South Redlands I don’t worry too much but seeing San Bernardino has big plans tonight from something a friend sent and this, who knows. Just heard some sirens outside, walked out to see and it is so quiet where it’s almost eerie right now. Heard there were some protests at the Citrus Plaza. See how that goes when the sun goes down.
0C08A314-2385-406F-B3E4-DD9745C87265.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Twitter took it down but I screenshot it. That's my avatar on the left. Any more questions on who controls social media? View attachment 883037
Let's do this. Guaranteed it wibe a mistake.
Meet Mr. CheyTac Intervention.
Caliber: 375 CheyTac
Maximum effective range: 2000+ meters.
Actual proven long distance shots: 4000 meters.(4384 yards).
These fucking clowns REALLY know not what they fuck with.
Come on down.
Come getcha some.
Consider yourselves warned.
Cheytac M200 LRSS.JPG.jpg
cheytac-m200-long-range-3D-model_0.jpg

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Been hearing Fontana is supposed to go off this evening and stores are already have closed up. Our office received a call from Ontario that there is a curfew starting at 6pm

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Been hearing Fontana is supposed to go off this evening and stores are already have closed up. Our office received a call from Ontario that there is a curfew starting at 6pm

My brother just texted me that too. They better not go near his house LOL.

I heard there was some looting in San Bernardino last night... big surprise. Looted Turners and Big 5.

Some thugs came up on some guns....

Done-it-again

Reaction score
My brother just texted me that too. They better not go near his house LOL.

I heard there was some looting in San Bernardino last night... big surprise. Looted Turners and Big 5.

Some thugs came up on some guns....

I heard they were trying to set the San Bernardino DMV on fire last night... Don't know for sure, as the wife refuses to have the news on and doesn't want the kids watching it.

Not to worried as we are away from any shopping centers, and I don't think these knuckle heads will move in to housing....To many people will defined their homes and it wont be a easy target like business with no one to fight back.