WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well on the upside.. - RDP

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Virus is good for web traffic overall.. :D.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 5.53.11 PM.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Always like to see upward trends.. :D

I could look up and see what that spike was, but likely just some thread that registered high on google from Corona Virus or something. Overall though are traffic is maintaining steady growth year after year which makes me happy.

RD

2Driver

Reaction score
And I have the feeling that a lot of babies are going to be born in about nine months!

I think people are too depressed to fuck. People I see around town are walking slowing with total blank stares on their faces. Odd times that won’t last forever. My wife made a point of saying hi to everyone she passes.

Riverryder

Reaction score
just in time for the rdp trader!! do we get a part of the big check?

DLC

Reaction score
Oh that was me... I haven’t logged off in a while.

lol

Congratulations! Useage is up, does that mean monthly membership Dues go down....

Rogers Hopeful

Reaction score
Always like to see upward trends.. :D

I could look up and see what that spike was, but likely just some thread that registered high on google from Corona Virus or something. Overall though are traffic is maintaining steady growth year after year which makes me happy.

RD
Probably that guy that died in his car on the 95. Seemed like a few new people signed up to find info on him.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
DS has got to be the busiest I'd guess. Followed by KW......

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Appreciate you sharing your data Dave... I had no idea you've got 173K users on here, sweet. Can you explain why 163K of them are shown as "New?" I'm gonna guess that's due to your recent re-launch but curious nonetheless.

Returning visitors are people that come back consistently. New visitors are people that find the site via google etc.. Those numbers are a little skewed towards the new side, because IP addresses can change etc.. but overall they are pretty close.

RD

RVRKID

Reaction score
Hey RD can’t you make it so you have to login to see the pics? I have a few dickhead friends that like to troll the place but won’t sign up. I keep telling them to sign up but one idiot keeps saying he can’t come up with a name!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hey RD can’t you make it so you have to login to see the pics? I have a few dickhead friends that like to troll the place but won’t sign up. I keep telling them to sign up but one idiot keeps saying he can’t come up with a name!

Other sites have done it but it really kills traffic numbers.. Which is the primary reason I don’t.

I met a nice guy named John a few days ago. He was heading into the office to purchase clothes to help the cause with all the virus stuff etc..

John abd a ton of others lurk on the site but don’t post.. I’d bet 75% if our clothing sales come from lurkers etc..

If you ever want to see the stats click the forums button and somewhere on there it will show you how many people are logged in f’d how many people are viewing the site.. it’s usually 2-300 logged in with 6-800 either logged out or just viewing without a username at all.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...That’s easy...”I am not an idiot”...