WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well that went south quick

HCP3

Reaction score
Not sure how the hell i got so lit so quick last night,

First time calling my daughter to come pick me up, much better than uber

Gotta love that. Hopefully she took you through a drive thru fast food joint last night to help out with this morning's hangover 🍻

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My God, this is why @Tank calls you "Danimal"?...my ass wouldn't be coherent till noon!
Have a good breakfast, we expect you posting by 9pm 😂

Tank

Reaction score
Don’t let Dan’s on line persona fool you. I’ve seen some remarks from a few on other threads that were not exactly joking around. For the record dan runs a multi million dollar company and works his ASS off. Is the first to get in trenches and do the work not just stand around as an owner and bark orders. He’s up at the crack of dawn to get work done. He’s a down to earth dude and a good friend that’d give you the shirt off his back. Never seen him drink and drive, never see him be a dick while drinking or do something that wasn’t cool. Never seen him not be able to to get up and be responsible the next day (we’ll, except in key west when we missed our rides to the sand bar for the boat floats because we were out parting til sunrise 😬😬 but that’s key west, it doesn’t count lol) Does he get hammered on the weekends from time to time. YES. is he enjoying his new found freedom after a recent divorce? YES. Do we all love his drunk post shenanigans? YES.

Danimals a’ight. 😉👍😎

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.44.33 AM.png

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Don’t let Dan’s on line persona fool you. I’ve seen some remarks from a few on other threads that were not exactly joking around. For the record dan runs a multi million dollar company and works his ASS off. Is the first to get in trenches and do the work not just stand around as an owner and bark orders. He’s up at the crack of dawn to get work done. He’s a down to earth dude and a good friend that’d give you the shirt off his back. Never seen him drink and drive, never see him be a dick while drinking or do something that wasn’t cool. Never seen him not be able to to get up and be responsible the next day (we’ll, except in key west when we missed our rides to the sand bar for the boat floats because we were out parting til sunrise 😬😬 but that’s key west, it doesn’t count lol) Does he get hammered on the weekends from time to time. YES. is he enjoying his new found freedom after a recent divorce? YES. Do we all love his drunk post shenanigans? YES.

Danimals a’ight. 😉👍😎
I remember him putting something recently about a check up at the docs and he's healthy as a horse.

If your healthy and happy and taking care of business then keep on posting these funny ass posts.

HCP3

Reaction score
Don’t let Dan’s on line persona fool you. I’ve seen some remarks from a few on other threads that were not exactly joking around.

I saw that too and was disappointed to read them. I have not met Dan in person, but I sure would love to. He seems to be living life to the fullest. I love seeing his late night posts 👍🏼. Party on Garth! 😊

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
I saw that too and was disappointed to read them. I have not met Dan in person, but I sure would love to. He seems to be living life to the fullest. I love seeing his late night posts 👍🏼. Party on Garth! 😊
Bring it on, :) It all good, I guess it bothers some people which i don't get,
Thanks Tank for the kind words, you are a good friend, other than that Party on Garth

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Jealousy may be a thing as well...dunno.

@Tank , haven't met you or Dan. Both of you seem to be the types that work for what you have. The whole idea of working isn't purely to stay busy, it's to make enough money to do what you want, or help out those you care about. Life's too short, and at times we lose sight of that. I like that both of you post pics of trips to Florida and LOTO. The tourism boards of both should be thankful. Those should be goals to set.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I never understood the hater mentality, like the saying goes...

"If it doesn't make you money or get you laid, why stress about it"

And on the flipside...

"If your not making money off it, married to it or f#@king it, you don't have to listen to it"

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk