WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well well well.

460 2.0

Reaction score
Site goes a little crazy and look what happens. Don’t worry Dave it’s not me, I don’t have that kind of money or time. Hopefully it’s not Biden and his homies messing with ya.

Nevertheless, It’s been a long ass time since I’ve talked to most of you. Life’s changed a lot since the past few years for this guy. Been meaning to drop in and say hello. I truly hope life’s going good for all of you. Shits been crazy for many of us. You guys have a good night and try to stay out of trouble.

👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Site goes a little crazy and look what happens. Don’t worry Dave it’s not me, I don’t have that kind of money or time. Hopefully it’s not Biden and his homies messing with ya.

Nevertheless, It’s been a long ass time since I’ve talked to most of you. Life’s changed a lot since the past few years for this guy. Been meaning to drop in and say hello. I truly hope life’s going good for all of you. Shits been crazy for many of us. You guys have a good night and try to stay out of trouble.

👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽

Excuse me sir... I never seemed to get my "swag" when I joined!!

Can you please send that out? I've been pretty disappointed cause, everyone said that was your job🤷🏻‍♂️🤔😜🤣🤣🤣

4Waters

Reaction score
Unfortunately all the swag died in a horrible boating accident along side my guns and ammo. Sorry you will have to get that some place else.
Fuck, sorry for yore loss

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Unfortunately all the swag died in a horrible boating accident along side my guns and ammo. Sorry you will have to get that some place else.

Can I get a cordanence please.. surching for sunk'n guns, ammo and swag is my forte...

Good to see you back.. I was still a lurker, in your time.. but always got a good giggle🤣

C-2

Reaction score
Oh hell yes, welcome back bud👍

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Were you given a reprieve by the Governor or is your ability to post an anomaly due to the website issues?
Either way, welcome back while it lasts.👍

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽

Sup fucker? Seems like forever since we last talked! 😝

Since the F150 is the holy grail of trucks around here now (the Chevy dually has gone by the way of the Dodo), you should post up about Your new truck. 😎

@OCMerrill

Psssst. Check out what the cat drug in!

😁

4Waters

Reaction score
The law hasn’t axed me yet. They have a lot more fish to fry then lil ole me. I’m just sitting here bored with out my kids tonight and figured what the hell let’s say hi.
Hope you stay for a while, maybe the 2.0 will throw them off 🤣

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
No fucking way 460 needs a new account. I'm calling bullshit from a jet bote with a ferd.

That last part is total bullshit.

460 2.0

Reaction score
Nuff said.

Attachments

• 274AF876-401F-4EB4-8CF4-6B3AE717D724.jpeg
    274AF876-401F-4EB4-8CF4-6B3AE717D724.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 150

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Fo shitty in da house!!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
They can have all that. All it takes is one upset person, one comment and the next thing you know you are sitting in the chiefs office and shit. No thanks.....

I'm just surprised Bill didn't go their first! 😝

460 2.0

Reaction score
Joe, whats the F150 thing? Are the like gold around here cause i can have one for sale lol

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Joe, whats the F150 thing? Are the like gold around here cause i can have one for sale lol

Well...............

@LargeOrangeFont want's everyone to believe that they are TruckNoris or TruckZilla or some shit like that, and some people have actually bought into it! 😁

So........................

Badest Mo Fo on the street these days!