WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wendi Cook @ Academy Mortgage

Wendi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new advertiser on the site and I'm a licensed mortgage Loan Officer in Arizona and California. I have been with Academy since January 2017. I have some amazing programs and I'd like to start highlighting them here.

- 12 months business bank statements for the Self Employed borrower who doesn't show alot of income on their tax returns. Very competitive rates, up to 90% LTV.
- 97% LTV conventional loans
- Arizona First Time Homeybuyer 100% financing, 7/1 arm. 660 minimum fico and DTI restrictions apply. no money down and no mortgage insurance.
- Academy's Simultaneous Seconds, up to 95% LTV, 80% 1st TD, 15% 2nd TD.
- Renovation lending - Buy a "fixer upper" and finance all with one loan. 3% minimum down payment. Refinance is also available with this program.
- 100% VA financing
- FHA Loans

I work with an amazing team and we can close loans quickly and seamlessly. Please do not hesitate to call me with any quesitons you may have. Wendi Cook 909-455-6271. [email protected] or you can go to my website for a quick prequal at www.academymortgage.com/lo/wendi.cook

Last edited:

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Congrats on becoming an advertiser!

I can vouch for Wendi and her team being great to work with!

Englewood

Reaction score
Wendi is great. She will definitely go to battle for you.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just finishing up our Refi right now on our house! :) Thanks Wendi!

RD

Reactions: Wmc

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Wendi is the man! She has done three stated income mortgages for us, finally a solution at a reasonable rate for business owners who keep themselves broke on paper. We are in escrow with her again now, she knows her stuff. Her husband on the other hand, well that’s a whole separate conversation :)

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Wendi I'll be talking to you if and when we do decide to get out of California.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This isn't "THE Wendi" from years back is it ?

milkmoney

Reaction score
We’ll use Wendi when it’s time also. Heard her loans take 2 minutes.
Lol. I have done 4 home loans in my life and never had it done in 2 minutes
More like 2 weeks.....[emoji23][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Wendi is the person that a couple of people have recommended to us. She must be busy

Springfield

Reaction score
Busy is good, knowledge noted, system in place and on her game, may be in the top 10% doing 90% of the biz..........:D

Wendi

Reaction score
Wendi I'll be talking to you if and when we do decide to get out of California.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Sounds good I'm here when you're ready let me know give me a call 909-455-6271

Wendi

Reaction score
Wendi is the person that a couple of people have recommended to us. She must be busy[/QUOTE

I don't go hun here as often as I should so I'm going to start checking daily but feel free to call me at 909-455-6271

Wendi

Reaction score
We’ll use Wendi when it’s time also. Heard her loans take 2 minutes.
2 minutes is an overachiever I wish I could do loans in 2 minutes no but I can definitely close quickly and look forward to hearing from you when you're ready

bonesfab

Reaction score
So hypothetically buying a 300k house in havasu, self employed and makes no money. What does it take. 20-30% down. ? Been looking and wanting to do something in this year. Thanks. You can email me if you want. [email protected].

Wendi

Reaction score
So hypothetically buying a 300k house in havasu, self employed and makes no money. What does it take. 20-30% down. ? Been looking and wanting to do something in this year. Thanks. You can email me if you want. [email protected].
I will send you an email tomorrow

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I’ve been sending most of my Havasu Real Estate clients to Wendi since she started her business. I’ve had so many compliments on her customer service and loan process. She is definitely a Team RDP approved lender!

Wendi

Reaction score
Hi there! I'd like to update you all on some of our new programs we just rolled out. We are now offering a One-Time Close construction to perm loan as well as lot loans. Our marketing department is working on flyers for both programs, when they are complete I will post them up. Rather than send me a PM here, please If you have any questions about these programs, fee free to call me at 909-455-6271 or email me at [email protected].

Wendi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just wanted to hop on and let you all know that we are now doing bank statement programs in-house (12 and 24 month personal or business), 40 year term and interest only loans. If you are self-employed or don't have tax returns that will allow you to qualify this product is for you. Highlights include:
  • Bank statement options for self-employed borrowers and others; 12-month and 24-month
  • Fixed rates and 7/1 ARMs
  • Interest Only Options
  • 40 Year Terms
  • No income tax returns required if qualifying with bank statements.
  • Minimum Loan Amount: $150,000; Maximum Loan Amount: $1,000,000 (higher loan amounts will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
  • Minimum credit score: 620; other minimums may apply to certain loan characteristics.
Please call me to discuss. I'm licensed in AZ and CA (909) 455-6271. #loanlady

Attachments

• Academy Edge Deephaven.jpg
    Academy Edge Deephaven.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 63

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just wanted to hop on and let you all know that we are now doing bank statement programs in-house (12 and 24 month personal or business), 40 year term and interest only loans. If you are self-employed or don't have tax returns that will allow you to qualify this product is for you. Highlights include:
  • Bank statement options for self-employed borrowers and others; 12-month and 24-month
  • Interest Only Options
  • 40 Year Terms
  • Minimum Loan Amount: $150,000; Maximum Loan Amount: $1,000,000 (higher loan amounts will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
  • Minimum credit score: 620; other minimums may apply to certain loan characteristics.

Yup, she has these, and they work! Game changer for us since Im pretty much broke on paper.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
  • Interest Only Options
  • 40 Year Terms

Curious, what are the rates compared to a loan with tax returns? higher or about the same?

Wendi

Reaction score
BREAKING MORTGAGE NEWS!
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac increase conforming loan limit to $647,200

Most areas:
The Federal Housing Finance Agency announced on November 30, 2021, that the new baseline conforming loan limit for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgages in 2022 will be $647,200 for one-unit properties in most areas in the U.S. This is an 18% increase from 2021’s limit of $548,250 and marks the sixth consecutive year of increases from the FHFA.

High-cost areas: The new loan limits for one-unit properties in FHFA-designated high-cost areas will range from $647,201 to $970,800. The baseline loan limit for Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands will be $970,800 for one-unit properties

These increases are significant for homebuyers and homeowners! These higher loan limits keep homebuyers in step with the rising housing market. With conforming loans, homebuyers can purchase homes with lower down payments and more competitive rates! Homeowners can access more equity in their home by allowing them to borrow up to the increased conforming loan limit.

Click here to see the Conforming Loan Limits 2022 Map.

Contact me today for more information!

Wendi

Reaction score
If you are building a new home and the builder is financing, this is a great program to lock in our interest rate now while rates are still low. If the rates go down you have the option to float down. 265 or 360 day locks. Call me to discuss.
Flagstar Extended Lock PARTNER.jpg

Last edited:

wishiknew

Reaction score
Wendi is the man! She has done three stated income mortgages for us, finally a solution at a reasonable rate for business owners who keep themselves broke on paper. We are in escrow with her again now, she knows her stuff. Her husband on the other hand, well that’s a whole separate conversation :)
He landed her he is not that stupid great catch WMC

Wendi

Reaction score
LAND LOANS!!

Loan amount: Minimum $50,000; no maximum limit
Maximum loan to value: 50%

For example: $100,000 purchase price, your down payment would be $50,000.

Minimum loan term: 2 years/amortized over 15 years. 6.75% interest rate (8.60% APR). ie: $100,000 purchase price, loan amount $50,000, $442.45 monthly principal and interest payment with a balloon payment due at the end of the 2-year term.

Maximum loan term: 5 years/amortized over 15 years. 7.25% interest rate (9.13% APR). ie: $100,000 purchase price, loan amount $50,000, $456.43 monthly principal and interest payment with a balloon payment due at the end of the 5-year term.

NO prepayment penalty

Please note: Lots must have utilities. We will not lend in rural areas.

You can also roll into our One-Time-Close Construction-to-Perm loan (primary home only) before your loan term is up or into our Interim Construction loan which allows for second homes.

Full doc loans only and must provide 2 years of federal tax returns.

Lot loan image.jpg

Wendi

Reaction score
In today's rate market we are offering extended locks on conventional and Jumbo loans. This gives you the piece of mind of locking in your loan prior to a rate increase. If the rates go down you have the option to float down at no additional cost.

Conventional program highlights:
Academy’s 90-, 120-, 150-, and 180-day locks are a great option if you or your builder need more time or if you just want to lock in a great rate! Academy’s 90-, 120-, 150-, and 180-day Extended Lock options are for fixed-rate Conventional and government Loans, including high balance, HomeReady, and Home Possible. Our options give you several advantages over typical investor locks: better pricing; no investor overlays; no investor middleman, so the lock is faster and more convenient; and no additional rate adjustment at float-down or at time of lock.

Jumbo program highlights:
Long-Term Locks
70-, 85- and 115-day lock options are available on the following product groups:
5/6, 7/6 and 10/6 products for LTVs < 80%
5/6, 7/6 and 10/6 LPMI products for LTVs > 80%
5/6, 7/6 and 10/6 LPMI Medical products for medical professionals
No upfront fee required!
115-day lock option is limited to new construction properties only
Purchase and rate and term refinance transactions are eligible
Principal residence and second home transactions are eligible
Float down option available

1659111957027.png

Wendi

Reaction score
Yes the fed increased the rates again this week. If you’re thinking about buying a house, it’s helpful to keep in mind that:

1. These rate increases have a purpose. The Federal Reserve has been raising its benchmark interest rate in an effort to combat inflation.
    • ✅ Good to know: The Fed rate hike doesn’t affect mortgage rates directly; a 0.75% federal funds rate increase won’t result in a 0.75% mortgage rate increase. A major Fed rate hike like this isn’t likely to cause mortgage rates to surge right away, but it could indirectly contribute to rising mortgage rates in the future.
  2. Mortgage rates are still historically low. Mortgage rates have been rising, but they’re nowhere near as high as they were just a few decades ago.
    • ✅ Good to know: Rising rates have caused a slight cooling of the housing market. If you’re a homeowner who’s been waiting to sell and purchase a new house until more homes become available, this may be your opportunity to do it.
  3. It’s a good time to pay down debt. Right now, most financial advisors agree that it’s smart to prioritize paying off high-interest debt, if you’re able.
    • ✅ Good to know: I can help you determine which high-interest debt to pay off first so that you’re ready to qualify for a mortgage.

Important note: After the Federal Reserve announced its latest rate hike, mortgage rates actually decreased. This is likely to be because lenders anticipated and “baked in” the Fed’s economic forecast into their rates. Meaning, the mortgage market was already prepared for the Fed’s rate increase. This rate drop may only be temporary, however—and it could present a great opportunity to find the affordable mortgage you’ve been looking for.

Contact me to discuss your options. (909) 455-6271 I'm licensed in AZ, CA, NV & TX