WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Went on a Diners, Drive ins and Dives rabbit hole....

JB in so cal

Reaction score
All of these awesome places this guy (get it) has been in for the last 15 or so years.....how many are still afloat? Irish Pubs. Breakfast joints with 4 tables that used to have lines of people to get in; thousands of people don't have jobs anymore. Sad times. So unnecessary...

charlyox

Reaction score
There is an app for triple D. I haven’t looked at it for a while but some of the joints have closed permanently.
0EF67DF6-B7B0-4335-B3E4-8768AACFBE31.png

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
We included many in our travels around the country over the years. Still have my eye on a couple in Phoenix and the in Boulder City. Drove by it in January and it is still open. Just have to wait for the lovely wife to be with me to go to it. I am planning on doing that on our trip back to Havasu in a couple of weeks. I think that the name is Coffee Cup. It is in the main part of town, which by the way looks like they got a MAJOR renovation to the city and streets recently.

Reactions: DWC

4Waters

Reaction score
We included many in our travels around the country over the years. Still have my eye on a couple in Phoenix and the in Boulder City. Drove by it in January and it is still open. Just have to wait for the lovely wife to be with me to go to it. I am planning on doing that on our trip back to Havasu in a couple of weeks. I think that the name is Coffee Cup. It is in the main part of town, which by the way looks like they got a MAJOR renovation to the city and streets recently.
I went to the one in Boulder City, the Coffee Cup Cafe, good food👍👍

grumpy88

Reaction score
The coffee cup in boulder city is ok . I go a couple times a month . The food is ok at best but i enjoy sitting at a counter in a small restaruant . The decor is cool and the main street its on is cool too .

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
The coffee cup in boulder city is ok . I go a couple times a month . The food is ok at best but i enjoy sitting at a counter in a small restaruant . The decor is cool and the main street its on is cool too .

That’s always the risk. I am good with the decor alone. We went to a few hole in the walls over the years. One that always sticks in my mind is the old rail car converted into a diner. Had to stand with backs up against the wall as you waited for your table. Kind of Soup Nazi ish, It was fun.

grumpy88

Reaction score
That’s always the risk. I am good with the decor alone. We went to a few hole in the walls over the years. One that always sticks in my mind is the old rail car converted into a diner. Had to stand with backs up against the wall as you waited for your table. Kind of Soup Nazi ish, It was fun.
You will enjoy it . You need to go early or you will be waiting in a line . Fun place of town to wonder around too

Hypnautic

Reaction score
We’ve been to the Blue and Red Iguana restaurants in SLC area. There is another DDD restaurant in Provo-forget the name. Meh at best...

We frequent The Coffee Cup with Terry running the bar a lot. Food is fresh, staff is nice any easy on the eyes, drinks are good and it’s a family business. So it’s a winner in my book.

Nordie

Reaction score
Roadkill Grill John Mulls Meats was also on DDD, their food is amazing. In fact I had them cater my wedding.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
I went to the Oinkster, as I was walking out with my food I noticed the BLM sign in the window, that was the first a last time I ate there.
Sandwiches we got were half the size of as seen on TV.
My dad said something about it and was told if he didn't want then he could go somewhere else. So we did,fuck that place.

4Waters

Reaction score
Sandwiches we got were half the size of as seen on TV.
My dad said something about it and was told if he didn't want then he could go somewhere else. So we did,fuck that place.
I got a pastrami sandwich and it was really good but I think The Hat has better pastrami anyways.

eddienel

Reaction score
I went to the Oinkster, as I was walking out with my food I noticed the BLM sign in the window, that was the first a last time I ate there.

BLM what a fuking joke. The blacks are killing each other over here on an almost daily bases. Our black mayor and none of the black churches or leaders have said a word or even care. Not one word about trying to stop it or even giving a sh!t. BLM (all show and no go)

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
We Did a resto a few years back for a guy that owns a Chilli Bar/ eatery in Seattle , apparently was a feature at some point by Guy Fieri (sp) , somewhere I have pics He sent , one of his Other guests was "Billy" ZZ top fame

grumpy88

Reaction score
Good Bloody Mary's, too.
Sausage patty and eggs over medium sourdough. Or with biscuits and gravy.

Dan'l
Thats one of my complaints . Im a two egg breakfast guy . They give you one piece of toast ! Really ? The scenery is good and i love a good counter but other then that its not worth the hassle .

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I got a pastrami sandwich and it was really good but I think The Hat has better pastrami anyways.
The first time we went there and got pastramis they were hand cut and were really good. The next time they were thin sliced like most and it lost the appeal and flavor it had before. The pastramis are okay, but the literal heart stopper is the chili pastrami burger - it’s actually pretty good, but you can get the same thing at any of the Hat restaurants made for you.