WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Went to school for a couple days...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
And truthfully, I was shocked about the lessons I learned...

20200103_112337.jpg
20200103_161140.jpg
20200103_161421.jpg

All I really have to say is...

Wow.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun right there.

Had a great time. I didn't get out till Thursday. Most everyone else got out there on Monday. I haven't had my trailer and quads out for many moons.

Basically a shake down run for the Glamis Golf Tournament.

Looking forward to being back in the dunes!

Reactions: DWC

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Had a great time. I didn't get out till Thursday. Most everyone else got out there on Monday. I haven't had my trailer and quads out for many moons.

Basically a shake down run for the Glamis Golf Tournament.

Looking forward to being back in the dunes!

With a new SxS?

530RL

Reaction score
That golf carts have come a LONG way!!!

:D

It is amazing how far they have come.

I sold my Tatum car. Every two years freshen the motor, send the Albins off to be refreshed, rebuild the shocks, turbos to turbo joe for rebuild, clutch to Kennedy and on and on. Then put it all back together.

The SXS give you so much for so little compared to a long travel car. Is the big car better, sure, but it isn’t better enough given where the SXS have come.

You just get more fun for less time wrenching. And at my age, it is a compromise worth taking.

Great pictures. And one hell of a dog. :)

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Spangler Hills

I don't have a spare 30k

;)

That is Kahn. It's his world, we just live in it!
Just north or Teagle Wash road. My family is on pipeline right now. They are camped with the viewfinder flags (black and yellow checkers).

Grew up riding those trails. Know many like the back of my hand. Love that place.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Just north or Teagle Wash road. My family is on pipeline right now. They are camped with the viewfinder flags (black and yellow checkers).

Grew up riding those trails. Know many like the back of my hand. Love that place.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Trona to Stevens Mine. We were a couple miles out. My first time there. I'd definitely go back again.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I was hoping to get ya in mine.. lol.

It's my bro in laws. He just got it and already put 200 miles on it on this trip.

Pretty f'n impressive for a bone stock ride.

He kept wanting me to drive it. I was afraid I woulda wadded it up!

Reactions: DWC

4Waters

Reaction score
It's my bro in laws. He just got it and already put 200 miles on it on this trip.

Pretty f'n impressive for a bone stock ride.

He kept wanting me to drive it. I was afraid I woulda wadded it up!
As a fellow gearhead I get what you are saying, some of us gearheads know that our limit is sometimes beyond the limit of something we want to drive/play with and we respectfully decline the opportunity to try it out. LOL

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
As a fellow gearhead I get what you are saying, some of us gearheads know that our limit is sometimes beyond the limit of something we want to drive/play with and we respectfully decline the opportunity to try it out. LOL

Indeed...

;)

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
That's how you build a camp fire. Not like that other guy that got his ass handed to him.:D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That's how you build a camp fire. Not like that other guy that got his ass handed to him.:D

Everyone chipped in and had 300.00 worth of wood delivered to the camp site.

Everything left over went in the fire on the last night. Will definitely be doing That again.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
They are pretty awesome, and have been for a while.

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Definitely don’t drive one until you are ready to buy one!!

Sent from a van down by the river. [emoji3577][emoji41]

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
They are pretty awesome, and have been for a while.

When I first got there, a lot of the families had one, but everyone had a different year car.

The guys were telling how they had evolved over time...

Everyone wanted the one my bro in law had. They all said theirs just wouldn't come close. One guys was 2 years old.

I was blown away by the suspension on a STOCk vehicle! Those things need no mods at all. It was perfect right outa the box. And my bro in law Knows how to drive. He pushed it hard, and it never came close to bottoming out.

One of the guys that had an older one (4 years old I think he said?) took me for a ride in my bil's car, right when I got there. He bottomed it out a few times, and was no where near as fast as my bil was in the car. They ARE easy to drive, but still take some skilz to push em hard.

Makes you wonder what's in store for next year....

wallnutz

Reaction score
Everyone chipped in and had 300.00 worth of wood delivered to the camp site.

Everything left over went in the fire on the last night. Will definitely be doing That again.
When you go for the golf tourney if it’s cold out Big Belly Crew will deliver a truck load to your camp. I always pitch in, but am not sure how much it cost.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
When you go for the golf tourney if it’s cold out Big Belly Crew will deliver a truck load to your camp. I always pitch in, but am not sure how much it cost.

Thanks man. I will look into that for sure. My plan is to head out Tuesday.

Are you planning to go?

wallnutz

Reaction score
Thanks man. I will look into that for sure. My plan is to head out Tuesday.

Are you planning to go?
I’ll be lucky if I can make it out before Presidents Day. Got a full schedule, but it does include a trip to Parker for the 425