WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Western Conservaive Summit. Straw Poll!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Desantis Over Trump = 74% Desantis 71% Trump.

Early Polls are a Guide, but far from the Last Word.

Pairing these two together looks Great, BUT, IMO Trump will never accept a VP Roll.

Either Top Dog or Nothing.🤔

fmo24

Reaction score
I think we need some new blood. There is way to much toxicity around Trump for him to be effective I’m afraid. Hate to lose him in Florida but I think Desantis would make an excellent prez

azsunfun

Reaction score
only problem i see with desantis is, like alot of other governors, went all in on lockdowns! alot of people fined, a year later waived them. i can't support the best of two bad choices.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
only problem i see with desantis is, like alot of other governors, went all in on lockdowns! alot of people fined, a year later waived them. i can't support the best of two bad choices.

Desantis Did Not GO ALL IN with the Lockdown. He is one of the few who Did Not Lock!!

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
I think we need some new blood. There is way to much toxicity around Trump for him to be effective I’m afraid. Hate to lose him in Florida but I think Desantis would make an excellent prez
The libtard media will spray Desantis with the same toxic bullshit.

azsunfun

Reaction score
to give desantis credit, he did his own state medical covid reporting, real numbers matter, thats when he started to UNLOCK florida!

fmo24

Reaction score
to give desantis credit, he did his own state medical covid reporting, real numbers matter, thats when he started to UNLOCK florida!
And he allowed the closures to be done at a local level. Where we were the closures were never as severe as more populated areas. He was correct in one size does not fit all.

azsunfun

Reaction score
And he allowed the closures to be done at a local level. Where we were the closures were never as severe as more populated areas. He was correct in one size does not fit all.
the local level, ducey in az did same thing, no dirt on their hands, wasn't me does'nt cut it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You guys actually think this admin is going to make it to 2024 without a civil war of some sort?
Regardless of who takes Bidens place when he’s soon removed, your entire premise is assuming nothing changes for 3 1/2 more years.
I do not see that happening.
I don’t know what it looks like, but I firmly believe the next 12 months will be biblical.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
You guys actually think this admin is going to make it to 2024 without a civil war of some sort?
Regardless of who takes Bidens place when he’s soon removed, your entire premise is assuming nothing changes for 3 1/2 more years.
I do not see that happening.
I don’t know what it looks like, but I firmly believe the next 12 months will be biblical.

There will be no civil war or “rising up” in the next 3.5 years. I’ve stated the reasons why I believe that to be the case many times. In 18 months I believe the power in congress will shift back to R control, and then the talk of the 2024 race will begin.

azsunfun

Reaction score
There will be no civil war or “rising up” in the next 3.5 years. I’ve stated the reasons why I believe that to be the case many times. In 18 months I believe the power in congress will shift back to R control, and then the talk of the 2024 race will begin.
but it's going on in portland, new york. and other places, when it comes to places that people live. and it has!! the rioters run for the hills.

azsunfun

Reaction score
but it's going on in portland, new york. and other places, when it comes to places that people live. and it has!! the rioters run for the hills.
look up latin kings kicking blm ass!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

It will only shift back if the powers that be wish it so. And even then it will be by design.
There is not a lot to gain for the “people” replacing communists with Rino’s.

After all we’ve seen over the last 5 years, and especially over the last 2 years do you honestly believe that there is a shred of integrity anywhere on the hill?

Some of you speak with a lot of conviction about Trump not doing this or that, and what “candidate” stands a chance and polls and stuff.
Im not speaking with ANY conviction about the future at all.
BUT, having said that, I DO know that never in my 60 years have we been in such a catastrophic position as a nation...on any front and any subject you choose be it domestic or foreign.
We are at the precipice...the fulcrum.
Social media and instant click bait has landed us here.
Trump pulled back the curtain and showed us a very small glimpse of reality.

The things you are convinced of, and have faith in as for as democratic procedure is, and has always been, an illusion.
The difference now is that they dont have to hide it anymore.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Exactly. That is not a civil war, was hat is not citizens rising up. That is idiots that are allowed to continually riot. Those could be ended in 30 minutes if the hands of police were not tied by elected officials.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trump won by a LANDSLIDE and the king will be rightfully placed back on the throne if he chooses!!! He's a proven yuuuuuuuuuge winner, anyone with a brain knows it.

Fuck them and their cheating, we will rub it in their face because we are Americans and we stand for truth!!!!!!

pepe stoned AK-47.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Exactly. That is not a civil war, was hat is not citizens rising up. That is idiots that are allowed to continually riot. Those could be ended in 30 minutes if the hands of police were not tied by elected officials.

But they are tied...and that isn’t changing.
Do you know why?
What would make the Portland elected officials do that?
Why would the Los Angeles DA vilify cops and release criminals?
Do you think they just decide on their own?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Trump won by a LANDSLIDE and the king will be rightfully placed back on the throne if he chooses!!! He's a proven yuuuuuuuuuge winner, anyone with a brain knows it.

Fuck them and their cheating, we will rub it in their face because we are Americans and we stand for truth!!!!!!

View attachment 1016820

What will happen when the election is proven to be the disgrace that it is?
What will the people do when it all comes down?

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
It will only shift back if the powers that be wish it so. And even then it will be by design.
There is not a lot to gain for the “people” replacing communists with Rino’s.

After all we’ve seen over the last 5 years, and especially over the last 2 years do you honestly believe that there is a shred of integrity anywhere on the hill?

Some of you speak with a lot of conviction about Trump not doing this or that, and what “candidate” stands a chance and polls and stuff.
Im not speaking with ANY conviction about the future at all.
BUT, having said that, I DO know that never in my 60 years have we been in such a catastrophic position as a nation...on any front and any subject you choose be it domestic or foreign.
We are at the precipice...the fulcrum.
Social media and instant click bait has landed us here.
Trump pulled back the curtain and showed us a very small glimpse of reality.

The things you are convinced of, and have faith in as for as democratic procedure is, and has always been, an illusion.
The difference now is that they dont have to hide it anymore.

It has all been an illusion for the last century. I’ve never really had “faith” in the process. You or I didn’t need Trump to show us what we already suspected, but he certainly made it a lot more clear.

People are soft and malleable. Westerners are softer than they have ever been. There are people that claim they are “ready for the uprising” and also say they can’t wipe their ass unless it is with a flushable wet wipe.

Very very few people today have the patience, stomach, or ability for a “civil war“ or even a localized “uprising”. People are all caught up in their own little worlds. We have a long long way to go before enough people will be affected enough to actually take up arms, and literally destroy their life, the lives of their family, and everything they ever worked for in an effort to overthrow the government.

I know you have said you have nothing to lose, that is great, but you are not even close to the majority. It is way easier for you to go live somewhere in middle America where you won’t be bothered than to take up arms against some yet to be named enemy.

When we talk about these civil wars, who is the enemy? Who is to be defeated? The Government?? What does that even mean? Everyone working for the government should be killed?

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
But they are tied...and that isn’t changing.
Do you know why?
What would make the Portland elected officials do that?
Why would the Los Angeles DA vilify cops and release criminals?
Do you think they just decide on their own?

Do you think “rising up” will change their minds or their agendas? It won’t change anything.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It has all been an illusion for the last century. I’ve never really had “faith” in the process. You or I didn’t need Trump to show us what we already suspected, but he certainly made it a lot more clear.

People are soft and malleable. Westerners are softer than they have ever been. There are people that claim they are “ready for the uprising” and also say they can’t wipe their ass unless it is with a flushable wet wipe.

Very very few people today have the patience, stomach, or ability for a “civil war“ or even a localized “uprising”. People are all caught up in their own little worlds. We have a long long way to go before enough people will be affected enough to actually take up arms, and literally destroy their life, the lives of their family, and everything they ever worked for in an effort to overthrow the government.

I know you have said you have nothing to lose, that at great, but you are not even close to the majority. It is way easier for you to go live somewhere in middle America where you won’t be bothered than to take up arms against some yet to be named enemy.

When we talk about these civil wars, who is the enemy? Who is to be defeated? The Government?? What does that even mean? Everyone working for the government should be killed?

Ah but how quickly people’s lives can change.
In a blink of an eye.
I usually qualify my opinion with “I don’t know what it looks like” and I’ll say it again now.
I don’t have all your answers, but I think the boiling frog analogy is well under way.
People may not have to decide when it’s worth it to them.
This is literally the only generation in the only Country on earth where the rug hasn’t been pulled out in our lifetime.

When you look at pictures of refugees or Jews or any impounded peoples during a war or uprising or civil unrest you are looking at people that are doctors, engineers, lawyers, truck drivers,plumbers, you name it.
You know that wide saucer eyed look of disbelief they all have from behind that barbed wire?

That’s the look I will NEVER have.

azsunfun

Reaction score
your missing the point, a group of citizens, from a area they causing destruction, went to a 95% hispanic area, and tried the same destruction, and were met by citizens that raising their family and kicked ass. looks real civil to me!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
What will happen when the election is proven to be the disgrace that it is?
What will the people do when it all comes down?

Nothing. They will do nothing . We will be given the Zuckerburg-

“Listen guys, yea there was some election fraud, but it didn’t affect the outcome. We will do better next time.”

And everyone will shrug and say, “Someday the people are gonna rise up.”

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Nothing. They will do nothing . We will be given the Zuckerburg-

“Listen guys, yea there was some election fraud, but it didn’t affect the outcome. We will do better next time.”

And everyone will shrug and say, “Someday the people are gonna rise up.”

Not everyone.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Ah but how quickly people’s lives can change.
In a blink of an eye.
I usually qualify my opinion with “I don’t know what it looks like” and I’ll say it again now.
I don’t have all your answers, but I think the boiling frog analogy is well under way.
People may not have to decide when it’s worth it to them.
This is literally the only generation in the only Country on earth where the rug hasn’t been pulled out in our lifetime.

When you look at pictures of refugees or Jews or any impounded peoples during a war or uprising or civil unrest you are looking at people that are doctors, engineers, lawyers, truck drivers,plumbers, you name it.
You know that wide saucer eyed look of disbelief they all have from behind that barbed wire?

That’s the look I will NEVER have.

You are absolutely right, the last few generations have never had to deal with real war on their home soil, and I assure you they don’t have the stomach for it. The difference is that it can now be brought to the eyes of every man woman and child with a TV or phone. No one wants to see those atrocities.

You don’t need to be behind barbed wire to be a prisoner anymore...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You are absolutely right, the last few generations have never had to deal with real war on their home soil, and I assure you they don’t have the stomach for it. The difference is that can now be brought to the eyes of every man woman and child with a TV or phone. No one wants to see those atrocities.

You don’t need to be behind barbed wire to be a prisoner anymore...

Excellent points!

azsunfun

Reaction score
admit it or not, civil war is happening in congress, in government school curriculum, in the "news" and in the health fields!

azsunfun

Reaction score
About as “civil” as your posts?:

“lbpd, some still care whats going on with the community in which they live, glad you retired with the ultimate in sucking the public for your existance, to bad it's in az you came, WELCOME TO AZ , GET THE HELL OUT, You peice of shit!!!@“
yup, patting yourself on the back. first responder, i call it as i see it!

azsunfun

Reaction score
You owe the Man an apology
He was talking to Alan between Veteran Cops, nothing more.
i apologize to the man, but understand patting himself on the back when the discussion was about a tragedy, to "me" was damn disresectfull to the involved, and those of who wanted info.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
admit it or not, civil war is happening in congress, in government school curriculum, in the "news" and in the health fields!

No, that isn’t a civil war. That’s called maintaining the status quo.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Im not currently in a position where I feel it is worth it to give up my entire existence in the name of “rising up”.

You do preventive maintenance on your race cars no?
You don’t wait for the a window to appear in your oil pan with rods hanging out before you take a look right?

You realize that you are attempting to validate your own complacency by accusing all others of the same fear?

I know people today with a thousand times more to lose than myself that know they will lose it all by NOT acting.

azsunfun

Reaction score
No
Patting on the back, he told Alan sage advice from one Cop to another

Saying “it’s heated”’or words close to is NO apology.
No disrespect was intended or implied.

Here’s your “exhibit”

The LK’s were using an oppurtunity for a race attack,plain and simple.

They (Frog Town-LA Latin Gang) do it in Hollenbeck Div, every few years when a Black Family moves into section 8 developments.

No one was helping Police by doing what they did.

29 Years ACTIVE LAPD , that’s my actual experience, not a pat on the back to know this
funny the lk were workinh with the local police, called community policing.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
You do preventive maintenance on your race cars no?
You don’t wait for the a window to appear in your oil pan with rods hanging out before you take a look right?

So if “civil war” is windowing the block, as a society we are currently performing a coolant flush :)