WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Westworld HBO

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
After Binge watching Justified , Breaking Bad , Bosch and multitude of others we started in to Westworld, , obviously all these shows require attention (no nodding off) But so far 3 episodes in were both a bit lost, Old enough to recall the Original Hit movie I get the basic concept and I suppose as we watch it it will make more sense but so far we a bit stumped anyone else watching this ? .... :eek

sloboat76

Reaction score
I have tried it as well, and had all shows DVR'ed but after about 2.5 episodes i said F-it and deleted it all, just couldn't commit. I have to get my hands on breaking bad as i have not ever seen any of it, but I am not looking forward to that binge. lol

nrbr

Reaction score
We are watching it! Cool show

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
It's disturbing. Lol. I have a hard time with the concept and sorting out what is supposed to be real, who's a real person and who's not. It's really creepy.

Tank

Reaction score
I dig it. It's a bit confusing right now but that's the way it's being written. The last episode explained a bit.

A huge theory is that the young William (in the white hat with the buddy in black that are guests) is actually the man in black and the two stories are being told at the same time but occurring 30 years apart.

We also binge watched Netflix "The Crown". Usually don't like slower dramas like this but it's all a true story and pretty riveting. Great writing and the most expensive tv show on tv 11mil and episode beating Game of Thrones.

JD D05

Reaction score
I am really liking West World. The show that is just completely crazy is Leftovers.

I seem to be following West World so far pretty well...I think

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
I don't get west world at all. My wife does...

We've been watching American horror story, Roanoke. I liked the first story line, but when they changed it 3 weeks ago I lost all interest.

Pretty much the only show I've ever been hooked on was breaking bad. Plus...my middle son was "baby holly" on breaking bad so we had some personal attachment.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I dig it. It's a bit confusing right now but that's the way it's being written. The last episode explained a bit.

A huge theory is that the young William (in the white hat with the buddy in black that are guests) is actually the man in black and the two stories are being told at the same time but occurring 30 years apart.

We also binge watched Netflix "The Crown". Usually don't like slower dramas like this but it's all a true story and pretty riveting. Great writing and the most expensive tv show on tv 11mil and episode beating Game of Thrones.

Fuck. I'm one behind. I didn't know they were 30 years apart. That makes more sense now.

max930

Reaction score
I really enjoy the show. It helps that I was a fan of the original 1970's movie, before the series came out. I'm really enjoying this series.

JD D05

Reaction score
It seems to me that the guy that supposedly died has given the actors ability to evolve and form independent thoughts.

Tank

Reaction score
Fuck. I'm one behind. I didn't know they were 30 years apart. That makes more sense now.

That's not confirmed. It's just a very strong theory online that the creators won't confirm or deny.