Taboma

Reaction score
We just started the DVD for season 1 a couple of weeks ago, diggin it
thumbs up.png
(Shout out to Paul65K for the thumb :p)
Guess I'll have to beware of RDP spoilers :D

Tank

Reaction score
Oh, hell yes! Gonna have to go back and watch the season finale again. It was a little fast paced and I most likely missed a ton.

Handmaiden's tale's second season starts this month too. And I think Orange is the new black as well.

We seriously need a show's / movies / magic box forum!! DAVE!!!

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I've gone through the first season 3 times now, and each time I picked up all kinds of little things and have developed some high percentage theories and some out there theories, I am excited to see if any of them come true or any alternative, all I know is there is going to be some twists. Also, any fan might appreciate the westworld soundtrack on itunes, paint it black, house of the rising sun, tons of cool music from the player piano in the saloon with backing. It gets my thumbs up.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Can't wait and this season will be better since i have no idea whats going on, i didn't go down to the set at all this season so it will all be a surprise

Tank

Reaction score
I've gone through the first season 3 times now, and each time I picked up all kinds of little things and have developed some high percentage theories and some out there theories, I am excited to see if any of them come true or any alternative, all I know is there is going to be some twists. Also, any fan might appreciate the westworld soundtrack on itunes, paint it black, house of the rising sun, tons of cool music from the player piano in the saloon with backing. It gets my thumbs up.

I'm interested to eventually see if it's matrix style (all in your brain) or off planet or future on planet underground or where the fuck it takes place. Guess we'll see some of the other worlds this season, that's cool. Speaking of music - heart shaped box by Nirvana playing in the preview.

Can't wait and this season will be better since i have no idea whats going on, i didn't go down to the set at all this season so it will all be a surprise

Filmed in Valencia?

blowncommission

Reaction score
I definitely need to rewatch, too many twists and turns and I have a feeling that season 2 will be more of the same.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Resurrecting the old thread, I have to say the episode from Sunday night was hands down the best episode of either season and one of my favorite of any show of all time. This season is getting so good, and they say ratings are trending down, just proving that too much thinking deters a large amount of viewers of television in general.

redone76

Reaction score
Just finished season 2. I thought it was very good but the last episode really confused me. So much to take in. Can anyone break it down for me? @ChevelleSB406. I may just watch it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Just finished season 2. I thought it was very good bud the last episode really confused me. So much to take in. Can anyone break it down for me? @ChevelleSB406. I may just watch it again.

Go to youtube and type in westworld finale explained. There's a few that pop up that will break everything down for you. I basically do it every episode! LOL

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Just finished season 2. I thought it was very good bud the last episode really confused me. So much to take in. Can anyone break it down for me? @ChevelleSB406. I may just watch it again.

There for sure is a whole heck of a lot going on. First things first, low hanging fruit, that seen with the man in Black “being in the fucking thing again already” is like way way in the future. Potentially hundreds of years kind of thing. Stubbs head of security is a host. Dolores is inside charlotte hales body ever since Bernard woke up on the beach. We don’t know who else went in her purse out into the real world.

Anything in particular? There is a whole bunch we don’t know for sure about intentionally though

redone76

Reaction score
There for sure is a whole heck of a lot going on. First things first, low hanging fruit, that seen with the man in Black “being in the fucking thing again already” is like way way in the future. Potentially hundreds of years kind of thing. Stubbs head of security is a host. Dolores is inside charlotte hales body ever since Bernard woke up on the beach. We don’t know who else went in her purse out into the real world.

Anything in particular? There is a whole bunch we don’t know for sure about intentionally though

That helps a lot. My wife called it with Stubbs. Still trying to understand Mavy’s roll in all this. Like you said...whole bunch we don’t know

redone76

Reaction score
Go to youtube and type in westworld finale explained. There's a few that pop up that will break everything down for you. I basically do it every episode! LOL

Genius my man!! I’ll hop on now!

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
That helps a lot. My wife called it with Stubbs. Still trying to understand Mavy’s roll in all this. Like you said...whole bunch we don’t know

Yep. Ford wanted her to leave into the real world at end of season one, didn’t account for her love of child pulling her back in. She had access to more abilities to try and reach freedom, a new form of life. Now it’s Bernard and Dolores and gang starting the new form of life.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I have the season 1 disks now and am partway through. I just watched Bernard going down to the lower levels to check on something. Leaning up against the wall was a lookalike of the original Westworld character played by Yul Brynner in the 70's. Love the nod to the past there.