regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@530RL
@Bobby V
@Rye

A perfect "President" to represent you clowns.......................fucking clueless!!! 😆

LMAO 70's show .gif

Rye

Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score
It’s very unfortunate that the Republican Party ran such a weak candidate that he couldn’t even beat Biden. 🤔

Reactions: Rye

Rye

Reaction score
You mean she’ll be the selection? 😂

The best part of this selection will be watching buffoons continue to attempt to justify the “80 million”...........election!!!

View attachment 997953
Can you imagine how many votes he would have got if he’d left his basement to campaign? 😳

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
It’s very unfortunate that the Republican Party ran such a weak candidate that he couldn’t even beat Biden. 🤔

It's very unfortunate that you actually believe that statement considering the amount of evidence that has been out! I know but the courts said it's all good because they are always honest!

Can you imagine how many votes he would have got if he’d left his basement to campaign? 😳

He did! Remember all those big rally's he had?!? Oh wait wrong guy, shoot!

530RL

Reaction score
It's very unfortunate that you actually believe that statement considering the amount of evidence that has been out! I know but the courts said it's all good because they are always honest!

Over 80 cases in 50 different courts?

I get it if it was one or two, but 80? With that large of a sample size one has to either a) believe that there was not fraud that would have changed the election, b) believe that there is a massive conspiracy in the courts, c) believe the experiment fashioned by our Founding Fathers is a failure, or d) finally admit that Trump just flat out lost the election?

A bunch of people on the MSM arguing that Trump actually won the election does not make it so. Proving it in the courts does and Trump and his supporters have repeatedly failed to do so. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
When he did he couldn’t even round up 100 people including the stage crew and his handlers. That’s what makes his “win” so hard to believe.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Pretty sure both McCain and Romney lost in 2008 and 2012. Trump won 2016 and “lost” in 2020.
RINOs are 0-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
What a shit show of a President. Dude is a total wreck any time he’s in public and constantly scared of “being in trouble.”

Never thought this country would be lead by such a pussy.