What’s the meaning behind the name?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
It's an acronym...we'll see if any one figures it out. 😂

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I hear when he jumps in the water, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Grads' instead.

Remind me to never go swimming there.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You ask what does Grads stand for? What does name Grads mean?
Answer: NOTHING.
Greg most likely could not care less about politics.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Unless you lied about it before, you told us it was derived from your niece or nephew mispronouncing your name.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Every time I open up a Grads related post , I can’t believe how he gets under everybody’s skin ...by all your knee-jerk , aggressive impulsive reactions, you are playing right into him . He thrives on this shit . My guess as to why Dave keeps him around , is for entertainment purposes.

Groper

Reaction score
Every time I open up a Grads related post , I can’t believe how he gets under everybody’s skin ...by all your knee-jerk , aggressive impulsive reactions, you are playing right into him . He thrives on this shit . My guess as to why Dave keeps him around , is for entertainment purposes.
Absolutely it's all for entertainment minus the "aggressive impulsive reactions" imo, I would love to have a cocktail with Greg someday he's definitely an interesting character. He reminds me of that kid in school that's kind of off or weird in a way, super smart gets good grades and is ok to hang out with once in a while o_O

4Waters

Reaction score
Absolutely it's all for entertainment minus the "aggressive impulsive reactions" imo, I would love to have a cocktail with Greg someday he's definitely an interesting character. He reminds me of that kid in school that's kind of off or weird in a way, super smart gets good grades and is ok to hang out with once in a while o_O
You said super smart, LOL.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score

As an observer, you have to appreciate his ability to lure people into a specific post, then have him drop some outlandish statement. There are maybe a dozen or more posts regarding his statement. He will then chime in again with another even more outlandish statement. Rinse and repeat.

It is rather entertaining to watch.

The key is to not try and match wits with him. It's not the point... from his position. He's not attempting to actually WIN the discussion.

His stuff on Lake Tahoe is awesome. I can't get out there to go boating so I do it via his material.

4Waters

Reaction score
As an observer, you have to appreciate his ability to lure people into a specific post, then have him drop some outlandish statement. There are maybe a dozen or more posts regarding his statement. He will then chime in again with another even more outlandish statement. Rinse and repeat.

It is rather entertaining to watch.

The key is to not try and match wits with him. It's not the point... from his position. He's not attempting to actually WIN the discussion.

His stuff on Lake Tahoe is awesome. I can't get out there to go boating so I do it via his material.
His Folsom paddle board thread was pretty damn good as well

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
F247144C-24BC-4011-901F-71B93BA8AF40.png

He has friends in high places. He stands for pizza 🍕

Last edited:

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
It’s kinda a long story. Grad’s is Russian. He comes from a long line of Famous Russian Rulers and in Russian tradition, men take a maiden name from that of their birth place. His was the Old Russian capital city aka: LennonGrad.

One2go

Reaction score
It stands for he posts way,way,way to much. F....ing exausting. 5-10 topics a day. Non stop !

Spectra18

Reaction score
GRADS is a non-binary gender neutral, neutrois ( identity under the nonbinary and transgender umbrellas) acronym which can stand for anything this “gender fluid “ person prefers. The acronym DOES NOT
need to USE abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word (HOW DARE YOU!) as defined in western Christian Ameri-Euro nations with their fascist Christian beliefs.
D91C2208-009E-43AA-91FF-B540E4502AC9.gif

707dog

Reaction score
I believe it had some kind of tie to a rock band album cover or the evening he figured out how to fit a 6 string in his culo 🤔