WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What’s that Schmuckie?

Sandlord

Reaction score
WTF?
Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
WTF?
Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”
I think the timing is right for another Trump pick for the SCOTUS!

wzuber

Reaction score
WTF?

and the whole crowd cheered........all 13 of them.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I think the timing is right for another Trump pick for the SCOTUS!
I concur.
Cadavers should not be serving on the SCOTUS.
ginsburg-sleeping-sotu-getty-640x480.jpg

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
What is "funny" is this case isn't about abortion per se, it is about the legal standing to file a lawsuit.

Lousianna passed a law 4 years ago requiring abortion providers be within a 30 mile radius of a hospital and have a doctor on staff that has admiting privelages at that hospital.

Ok.

A group filled suit to throw the law out. But no woman is named as plaintif. So the state is fighting the suit on the claim that no plaintif with standing is involved, just a third party.

So rest easy lefties, Roe isn't going anywhere with this trial before the court. But don't let that stop you from spreading lies. :rolleyes:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Love the part where he says the Republicans made up outrage over the comments. Fucking hypocrite, the Dems have been doing this for over three years.
Yeah the ole upChuckster would NEVER threaten anyone. He's just misunderstood.
He belongs in a dungeon.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
These fucking politicians...say some thing, on video, then claim that’s not what they meant.

Shameful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
These fucking politicians...say some thing, on video, then claim that’s not what they meant.

Shameful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fuckers should be swinging from the street lights and if they're not careful, the people will eventually act upon it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
how awesome would that be to string upchuck and piglosie together back to back scream'n-n-kick'n til their lights go out.

They're playing a dangerous game.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Should be fired from office at a minimum.....Getting Roberts to speak out is serious shit

KevinR

Reaction score
So why doesn’t The Turtle or any other Senators put the hammer on him? Contempt? Censure? Something? Or did I miss it? Or FBI or Justice Dept?

If you or I stood at that spot and did what he did we would be behind bars.

This is getting ridiculous.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And the spineless turds and Never Trumpers of RDP remain silent................................
LMAO 70's show .gif

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
So why doesn’t The Turtle or any other Senators put the hammer on him? Contempt? Censure? Something? Or did I miss it? Or FBI or Justice Dept?

If you or I stood at that spot and did what he did we would be behind bars.

This is getting ridiculous.

If anything remotely meaningful will happen, it will take a little time to put a good case together. Then we may see repercussions.

Though first there needs to be a person ( SC Justice) wanting to be listed as a “victim” of the threats.