WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What’s up with people not washing there hands anymore

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
What’s up with all the people using the restroom not washing there hands anymore? I have noticed the increase of this disgusting epidemic over the years. I call people out every time I’m in the restroom and somebody starts to walk out without washing there hands. I usually say “hey man you forgot to wash your hands” some say oh yah I forgot and wash there hands others just keep walking. Last year we were in City Market in Rifle Co. I was sitting in a stall doing “research” when a guy comes in the stall next to me and starts taking a loud shit. I finished before him so while I’m washing my hands I see him in the mirror heading for the door. I say hay man wash your hands! He flies out the door I don’t even dry my hands and fly out the door behind him. I yell out hey you sick fuck you were just taking a shit in the bathroom and you didn’t wash your hands!!! He turned and headed straight out the front door. Then I had to go back finish washing my hands and open the bathroom door with paper towels. I bring this up because In seems like and epidemic anymore. Makes me not want to eat in restaurants or even go into public places anymore.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
It all depends on how the restroom is set up. Most public restrooms are disgusting and I try to touch as little as possible. Do u know how many dirty hands have touched that faucet, soap dispenser and paper towel dispenser? I’m WAY cleaner then anything in the bathroom so if it’s gross I’ll ill grab a paper towel to open the door and I’m gone. If it’s a bathroom with the no touch faucet and towel dispensers then I absolutely wash my hands.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Surprisingly common here in the building i work in......

Cdog

Reaction score
After a Duce for sure I wash hands. If I'm taking a piss I wash my hands before. I have no VD's and am clean.

Oddly enough if you can smell shit, you're breathing in the shit particles. They are in your respiratory system like a bong hit. If you think about it, that's worse than un washed hands.....

Dana757

Reaction score
OK right out of collage and still pretty fresh on a new job at Hughes Aircraft. I'm in the shitter. Two people finish up at the Johnnies and one hits the sink and the other goes towards the door. Guy at the sink who happened to be the head of the entire department says "The Marine Corps taught me to wash my hands". Other guy who was some low level hourly employe didn't miss a beat says "The Navy taught me not piss on my hands" and kept on going. I thought that was pretty funny at the time.

gqchris

Reaction score
You guys can imagine the microscopic backspray that comes off the urinal when we are pissing? Im sure its all over you, including hands, legs, feet.

You guys ever get this one? You are wearing Flip Flops and pissing next to someone and you feel your foot getting sprayed? I almost blew a fucking gasket. From now on If I am wearing flops, its a stall for me.

Kfabe

Reaction score
1E29B637-3488-48D6-AFDE-60C1FA998C0B.gif

Everyone justifying not washing their hands. This is why I pretty much give the ol fist bump maneuver to everyone. A whole bunch of disgusting dirty hands trying to shake hands. No thanks.

Cdog

Reaction score
You guys can imagine the microscopic backspray that comes off the urinal when we are pissing? Im sure its all over you, including hands, legs, feet.

You guys ever get this one? You are wearing Flip Flops and pissing next to someone and you feel your foot getting sprayed? I almost blew a fucking gasket. From now on If I am wearing flops, its a stall for me.

Yeah I have a no flip flops urinal policy. Luckily I have enough hang to aim toward the water and not hump the thing like the shy guys. lol!

warlock250

Reaction score
I wash my hands before using the bathroom. I know my dick is clean, my hands from touching everything, not so much.
Yeah I will wash before and after lol. I know where my pecker has been and he's all good and clean so I definitely don't want to get him dirty.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I love the “I don’t pee on my hands” line.

Yeah, but you’re still touching your dick and no one wants your dick DNA contaminating everything you touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
First off, I think I'm going to puke...

Now then...Those of you that think there is nothing worse than a public restroom, have obviously never worked construction! A porta-john, or "shit sauna" is the worst thing ever created by mankind! Those things will train you to cork up, and hold it till you get home. I used to keep a tub of Clorox wipes in the bed of my truck, just in case. Sometimes a bad burrito makes for bad afternoon. As a whole though, I try not to do much other than piss in public restrooms...and then wash a lot. The damn problem is those long road trips...truck stops can be a crap shoot:confused:

Nordie

Reaction score

Now then...Those of you that think there is nothing worse than a public restroom, have obviously never worked construction! A porta-john, or "shit sauna" is the worst thing ever created by mankind! Those things will train you to cork up, and hold it till you get home. I used to keep a tub of Clorox wipes in the bed of my truck, just in case. Sometimes a bad burrito makes for bad afternoon. As a whole though, I try not to do much other than piss in public restrooms...and then wash a lot. The damn problem is those long road trips...truck stops can be a crap shoot:confused:
The trick is to build a landing pad, cover the seat, and use the hand sanitizer on the way out. Landing pad is to prevent the good ole blue water splash. The absolute worst is the high rise shutters, no roof, and there is a urinal behind the shitter. Say you're taking a shit and some dude walks up behind you and can piss in the urinal, now that will make you want to puke.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score

1000x worse for females just to pee:(
And yes, except for hand washing part this tread is totally TMI:D:D

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The trick is to build a landing pad, cover the seat, and use the hand sanitizer on the way out. Landing pad is to prevent the good ole blue water splash. The absolute worst is the high rise shutters, no roof, and there is a urinal behind the shitter. Say you're taking a shit and some dude walks up behind you and can piss in the urinal, now that will make you want to puke.
I didn't want to bring those up! Most people don't know what they are, their heads may explode!
The good thing about those, no sauna effect! There is a plus;)

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
View attachment 791593
Everyone justifying not washing their hands. This is why I pretty much give the ol fist bump maneuver to everyone. A whole bunch of disgusting dirty hands trying to shake hands. No thanks.

Fist bump is no better. Their urine is spraying back on the back of their hand at the urinal. You are fist bumping against dried urine on the back of their hand.

ramos45

Reaction score

Yep, I'm very cautious when in flip flops. I'll probably get flamed for this one, oh well, this is why I sit at home. You don't realize just how much over spray there is until cleaning. Yep, I've been sitting for#1 at home for over 5 years now

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Talk about macho-ism.
The worst is at the gym when some meathead leaves the bathroom unkempt after pissing out 75% of his preworkout juice and grabs every weight out on the floor or wants to work in between your reps.
Stupid that I have to make a mental note to avoid those I see go into the restroom.
:confused:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
It is nice that life has become so easy for the civilized world that the issues we are most scared of today are single use plastic bottles and straws and germs from others.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I wash my hands but it seems like some of you people are taking this to another level. Germs are a part of life and are actually good for you to an extent because it helps you build immunity. you can't live your life in a bubble, obviously don't go licking toilet seats but I probably won't get sick if my asscheeks happen to touch some germs.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I was in multiple airports last week, and I avoid using the lavatory on the plane.

People are fucking gross.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
What’s up with all the people using the restroom not washing there hands anymore? I have noticed the increase of this disgusting epidemic over the years. I call people out every time I’m in the restroom and somebody starts to walk out without washing there hands. I usually say “hey man you forgot to wash your hands” some say oh yah I forgot and wash there hands others just keep walking. Last year we were in City Market in Rifle Co. I was sitting in a stall doing “research” when a guy comes in the stall next to me and starts taking a loud shit. I finished before him so while I’m washing my hands I see him in the mirror heading for the door. I say hay man wash your hands! He flies out the door I don’t even dry my hands and fly out the door behind him. I yell out hey you sick fuck you were just taking a shit in the bathroom and you didn’t wash your hands!!! He turned and headed straight out the front door. Then I had to go back finish washing my hands and open the bathroom door with paper towels. I bring this up because In seems like and epidemic anymore. Makes me not want to eat in restaurants or even go into public places anymore.
Or he just wanted to get the hell out of there, cuz of some guy eyeballing him.

Kfabe

Reaction score
Fist bump is no better. Their urine is spraying back on the back of their hand at the urinal. You are fist bumping against dried urine on the back of their hand.

Im not real sure about getting urine spray all over your hands when you piss but ill conceded that it is possible although i would contend that you are probably doing it wrong. That being said I'm not just concerned about urine. I have yet to see someone pick their nose with the knuckles on the back of their hand. Also i would think that there is much less of a chance of shit being on the knuckles.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
My 3 year old does not use restrooms just whips it out wherever he wants. Like at the high school football game on Friday night.
We are going through that with my 4 year old right now........
At a pool party a few weeks ago and I look over and he has his trunks on the ground peeing into the bushes ...... At least he didn't pee in the pool like every other kid who somehow never had to pee in 5 hours of playtime with multiple drinks.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Yup we have a few of those at work. I'll be doing "research" as well and hear a urinal flush and an immediate door creak. Gross.

ramos45

Reaction score
I wash my hands but it seems like some of you people are taking this to another level. Germs are a part of life and are actually good for you to an extent because it helps you build immunity. you can't live your life in a bubble, obviously don't go licking toilet seats but I probably won't get sick if my asscheeks happen to touch some germs.

No shit.....Imagine the germnado when 6 pissing into one portajohn......at the same time.

Posts like this make me appreciate even more my time in the Marines. Exposure to non-ideal conditions while keeping focus is valuable in the military but also translates into everyday life if you so chose to let it.

JD D05

Reaction score
We are going through that with my 4 year old right now........
At a pool party a few weeks ago and I look over and he has his trunks on the ground peeing into the bushes ...... At least he didn't pee in the pool like every other kid who somehow never had to pee in 5 hours of playtime with multiple drinks.

Yep our little guy did the same thing at a cheer pool party. pretty awesome.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
It's official... We are, for dead bang sure, out of things to talk about...41 posts about peeing on your fingers/hands is beyond anyone's imagination about what you would expect to see on a boating web site... Shhhheeesh...
Ray

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
It's official... We are, for dead bang sure, out of things to talk about...41 posts about peeing on your fingers/hands is beyond anyone's imagination about what you would expect to see on a boating web site... Shhhheeesh...
Ray

This is the social section of a boating website. There are plenty of other boating related sections to talk about boating topics. ;)

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
This is the social section of a boating website. There are plenty of other boating related sections to talk about boating topics. ;)
Yeah, but c'mon...This has to be the bottom of the barrel.. What's next, spillage during condom removal??
Ray

Nordie

Reaction score
Yeah, but c'mon...This has to be the bottom of the barrel.. What's next, spillage during condom removal??
Ray

Why even go there? You need your facebook back...

JD D05

Reaction score
Ray

This has been very useful for me! I think I will start washing my hands now.