WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What’s With the Vaccine Push?

Spectra18

Reaction score
This whole vaccine push is outta control. I said “ NO!
393DCEB0-D95D-430C-AB94-111BD83AEF39.gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
This whole vaccine push is outta control. I said “ NO!
View attachment 1022611
LOL, Joe said he’s about to send people door to door. He might want to remember the whole “warning shot” comment he made years ago about unwanted people coming up to doors as there are likely to be some folks that really don’t want the jab. Sadly it’s likely to get worse before it gets better.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
As a means of population control by attrition the vax, and the virus, are FAR too ineffective to be even considered as such.
However, as a means of population control via fear and following, it’s proving to be the greatest manipulation device I’ve ever seen in 60 years.

hallett3

Reaction score
All kidding aside, it really has me concerned. My parents who are in their 80’s got the shot. I wasn’t happy but there choice. A few months later they both got aggressive skin cancer on the same arm they got the vaccine. The other arm was fine. I just find it weird that both of them got cancer there. I would except my dad getting skin cancer he’s always out in the sun. Now my mom always inside and is white as a ghost lol. My son in law got the shot who is 38 and one month later he got a heart attack and had several blood clots. He is now on blood thinners. I’m believing that some people can be ok and others not so much. I kinda seeing like some people are allergic to certain medicines. I like the my body my choice .

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
All kidding aside, it really has me concerned. My parents who are in their 80’s got the shot. I wasn’t happy but there choice. A few months later they both got aggressive skin cancer on the same arm they got the vaccine. The other arm was fine. I just find it weird that both of them got cancer there. I would except my dad getting skin cancer he’s always out in the sun. Now my mom always inside and is white as a ghost lol. My son in law got the shot who is 38 and one month later he got a heart attack and had several blood clots. He is now on blood thinners. I’m believing that some people can be ok and others not so much. I kinda seeing like some people are allergic to certain medicines. I like the my body my choice .
Who to say it's not some kinda genome targeting death shot

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Spectra18

Reaction score
WTF??? What if I went around town asked homeowners “ interested in a abortion? Come inside my van !”

71E1316D-C04D-4E59-BF81-A3038083B127.jpeg

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
Joe’s in town to personally go door to door! Stay frosty windy city

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
As a means of population control by attrition the vax, and the virus, are FAR too ineffective to be even considered as such.
However, as a means of population control via fear and following, it’s proving to be the greatest manipulation device I’ve ever seen in 60 years.
Years ago, when Satellite TV was new, you could get pirate cards. The dish people would play cat and mouse. One year there was a rash of short term blips. Each "patch" actually ended up being code changes of some sort. They let the hackers shoot themselves in the foot.

What if, one shot isn't really meant to be bad? Sure, may kill a few, but not really effective. What if the "booster" is part of a compound? A second shot carries more chemicals? As the masses get injected, it can be fine tuned. An annual booster has been talked about.

All for a vaccine that doesn't keep you from getting sick, or keep you from spreading it...It already sounds like a placebo.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Remember that tweet or whatever someone posted a while back where the libiot said “I’m fully vaccinated and always wear my mask and I’m mad because I got covid due to someone around me being irresponsible”?

That sums it up right there. There is a level of “sheepdom” that simply can not be fixed.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Now the media outlets everywhere today are running stories on the new "Delta Variant"........stocks down sharply due to "Coronavirus concerns".......buckle up.....the lockdowns and masks will be back before we know it.......probably right before school starts is my guess.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Now the media outlets everywhere today are running stories on the new "Delta Variant"........stocks down sharply due to "Coronavirus concerns".......buckle up.....the lockdowns and masks will be back before we know it.......probably right before school starts is my guess.

Turn off the news.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Couldn’t have anything to do with the economy being a joke, nooooooooo..... 😂

Walking through a lobby this morning and saw a bunch of WI sheep watching CNN with the headline about the variant causing a market drop, I just had to laugh.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Usually this week my wife would be in her classroom, starting to get it ready. This year she sees no point in setting up ahead of time, they may get shut down or have some new BS rules or guidelines.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Remember:
The waiver you sign when you take the vax is for “voluntary consent”.

But HIPPA and privacy go out the window when you “volunteer” info to anyone.

And employers are falling over themselves asking workers to “volunteer” vax status.

No employer is going to mandate the vax IMHO, because unlike Big Pharma, they’re liable if they mandate it then shit goes sideways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
the company I work for is asking for people to give them status. if you are caught lying about it you can be fired.

Remember:
The waiver you sign when you take the vax is for “voluntary consent”.

But HIPPA and privacy go out the window when you “volunteer” info to anyone.

And employers are falling over themselves asking workers to “volunteer” vax status.

No employer is going to mandate the vax IMHO, because unlike Big Pharma, they’re liable if they mandate it then shit goes sideways.

pronstar

Reaction score
the company I work for is asking for people to give them status. if you are caught lying about it you can be fired.

Don’t answer at all.

30% of my company has volunteered this info.

We get regular emails about “don’t forget to volunteer your vax status”.

70% ain’t buying it.

just_floatin

Reaction score
The company I work for asked for employee vax status in a survey which was entirely voluntold. So I voluntarily denied the survey. The kicker is all leadership meetings each week end with a plug to get the vax. Told my wife come September 2021, I will most likely be displaced because I am a risk to others when we all return to the office. Whatever…. I was looking for a job when I found this one.

pronstar

Reaction score

sintax

Reaction score

Interesting, my shop has made similar comments. I’ve been dragging my feet watching how this all plays out. They keep throwing around big bonuses for people to return the office. For a while they were doing 10k a day drawings, and once a week trips to the Bahamas.

I wasn’t interested in their games and propaganda so I chilled.

Yesterday I got hit up by our VP, he offered me a 15% pay hike if I agree to return to the office 5 days a week (and be fully vaxxed). I currently am not allowed back due to not having the vaxx.

They’re going full steam down this road

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Interesting, my shop has made similar comments. I’ve been dragging my feet watching how this all plays out. They keep throwing around big bonuses for people to return the office. For a while they were doing 10k a day drawings, and once a week trips to the Bahamas.

I wasn’t interested in their games and propaganda so I chilled.

Yesterday I got hit up by our VP, he offered me a 15% pay hike if I agree to return to the office 5 days a week (and be fully vaxxed). I currently am not allowed back due to not having the vaxx.

They’re going full steam down this road
What happened to My body, My choice 🤣
^^^^^
?!

So are you looking for a new job?

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
The rules are a bit more gray for the healthcare industry.

I think I know what you mean, but many nurses don't want anything to do with it, so please explain.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Without getting into any detail, what types of businesses are pushing for vax reports? I could see the medical fields, but what about others? I only really deal with rednecks and retirees. The retirees are almost split out here, 50/50 about the vax. Only 10% of the ones I dealt with masked. Kind of an odd grouping.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Without getting into any detail, what types of businesses are pushing for vax reports? I could see the medical fields, but what about others? I only really deal with rednecks and retirees. The retirees are almost split out here, 50/50 about the vax. Only 10% of the ones I dealt with masked. Kind of an odd grouping.

The global mining outfit who's property we are doing remediation coring and other drilling programs on has dropped most of their protocols.
They were testing all personnel twice a week up to last month.
We had to wear masks at the morning safety/ operations briefing outside and also space out 6’.
The mine boss actually asked for a show of hands one morning as to who was vaccinated. (Maybe 20 people there total)
We all just sort of looked at each other.
One of the pro vax guys said “I think all the non vaxers should work together...”
I instinctively replied “couldn’t agree more!”
They never asked that question again.
Now they have dropped all testing and protocol EXCEPT for no 2 people in one truck rule.
The operator, and all the contractors, have rented a fleet of enterprise 4wd pickups for over 7 months now so each guy has his own truck.
Right down to the greenest one day experience helper.
It’s insanity