WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What a Douche Bag!!

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with people? These kids were out taking some pictures and then this idiot shows up and.....well just watch the video

[video=youtube;97hfxth3aas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97hfxth3aas[/video]

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Wow......The art of being a true asshole taken to the next level. Guy needed to be knocked out and left in the ditch to burn in the sun.:thumbsdown

sirbob

Reaction score
looks like a few afternoon beers got the best of him - idiot!

I thought that photog was pretty calm considering...

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
What an asshole. Kids were not bothering him and should have just let them finish what they were doing. I would understand his anger had they been out there racing and causing mischief.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Wow......The art of being a true asshole taken to the next level. Guy needed to be knocked out and left in the ditch to burn in the sun.:thumbsdown
Yah really. I'd love to have seen one of those kids give a nice jab to the temple and drop that dirt bag. Then call the cops and show the video as clear self defense, take his ass to jail and he gets to explain why he got dropped by a 20 year old kid with one punch. Lol!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
At some point in ones life I'd like to think that people realize it's so much harder to live every day with that much anger. It's so much easier to be decent humans to people. If ever there was an example of someone who could benefit from legalizing marijuana this guy should be it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have never understood the mentality of people like that.. I had a few run ins in my youth with guys like that.. Just angry at the world and taking it out on kids because they can..

RD

Reaction score
It's really unfortunate those kids didn't have a gun and pump a few into the front of that truck. Glad that asshole got arrested.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
That dude has potential for Fab 5 membership. :D

Figured I'd get that in before Saucer sees this!!!! :D

BTW...........................................DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown

lebel409

Reaction score
I'd love to buy a bunch of junk cars and drop one in front of his driveway everyday...with a camera on top.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
you guys really take the RDP group... real dumb people to a new level...wtf.... DUMD ASSES ARE PARKED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET... THEY STAGED THE WHOLE THING CAUSE THIS AINT THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED...:grumble:the guy with the camera kept on fueling the situation when all they had to do was get their cars and cameras out of the midlle of the street..fucking guy moves off the grid to get away from all the dumb asses and then has to come home to dumb asses parked in the middle of the street and blocking his drive with their cars...and the punk that said fuck you needs an ass whoop'n.. talk shit get hit..

muther fuckers park in front of my drive way i'l drag there shit out into the dessert and push it over a cliff..

little puck ass kid is driving across the parking lot with his DIC (dumbest invention cell) allmost hits me , then tell me to stay out of his way before he kicks my ass....

really you little fuc'n punk...get out of the truck and do it then....more fuc'n churp 'n as he staid far enough away...

fuc'n punks...wasn't a set of balls in the hole fuc'n group....

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
you guys really take the RDP group... real dumb people to a new level...wtf.... DUMD ASSES ARE PARKED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET... THEY STAGED THE WHOLE THING CAUSE THIS AINT THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED...:grumble:the guy with the camera kept on fueling the situation when all they had to do was get their cars and cameras out of the midlle of the street..fucking guy moves off the grid to get away from all the dumb asses and then has to come home to dumb asses parked in the middle of the street and blocking his drive with their cars...and the punk that said fuck you needs an ass whoop'n.. talk shit get hit..

muther fuckers park in front of my drive way i'l drag there shit out into the dessert and push it over a cliff..

little puck ass kid is driving across the parking lot with his DIC (dumbest invention cell) allmost hits me , then tell me to stay out of his way before he kicks my ass....

really you little fuc'n punk...get out of the truck and do it then....more fuc'n churp 'n as he staid far enough away...

Holy crap Steve. I hope you're kidding around, you sound like the dude in the video.

BTW - A few people that live on the same street came to the photographers defense. They had seen and passed by the shoot, before douchebag showed up, saying his equipment was organized and in no way blocked the road.

oldschool

Reaction score

What's wrong? Someone in your driveway?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I'd love to buy a bunch of junk cars and drop one in front of his driveway everyday...with a camera on top.

why??? the guy just wants to come home and go up his drive way.... do you really think it's right that they don't even pull of the road... not to mention that they are doing it all the time...just to get a pic of and old barn..and now add cig butts and beer cans every where... and having to dodge them in the middle of the road...

it a tri pod..and they're taking pics.... not road surveyers...

oldschool

Reaction score
129149689842286448_xlarge.jpeg
I bet Mark Gordon AND 2FF have.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Holy crap Steve. I hope you're kidding around, you sound like the dude in the video.

BTW - A few people that live on the same street came to the photographers defense. They had seen and passed by the shoot, before douchebag showed up, saying his equipment was organized and in no way blocked the road.

in the video the tri pod and the white car was blocking his drive...this isn't the first incident and they were trying to get footagage of him loosing control

that's why when it was working the guy kept saying calm down..calm down, 1000 times when he was say'n get out of my way..

they didn't film from the beginning... or the other times leading up to it..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this is like the stupid fuc's that park their car on the middle of the bridge ,and get out and take pics of the dam..

or the ones before the bridge that would get out and take pics of the lake from the dam and hold up all the traffic.........

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
in the video the tri pod and the white car was blocking his drive...this isn't the first incident and they were trying to get footagage of him loosing control

that's why when it was working the guy kept saying calm down..calm down, 1000 times when he was say'n get out of my way..

they didn't film from the beginning... or the other times leading up to it..

The news article stated it was a public road and there were not any private driveways anywhere near by.

lebel409

Reaction score

You sound pretty out of control...any canadians stalking you lately?

82daytona

Reaction score

Amen Steve!

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

It's not his driveway for one.
And he had enough room to make 2-3 u turns to come back at them. So i have a hard time believing they were blocking him in any way.

Damn angry old men. I tell ya:skull:rolleyes