WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What a Douche Bag!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
You sound pretty out of control...any canadians stalking you lately?

I'm in controll... when I wanna get pissed off...it's the one that don't know how to get pissed off that are psycho...I can get over it cause I let it out...:cool:thumbsup

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
A secluded cul-de-sac that has no driveways in the area in a remote country location.... what better place to take a pic?

And if it had been happening many times before, why didn't he do the right thing by calling in his complaint to the authorities and allowing them to take care of it? Now he's sitting in a jail cell (probably out of it now if he spent anytime in it all actually) because he decided to deal with it himself and lost his shit. Sounds like an intelligent guy right there.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I could say that unicorns are real. It doesn't make it so.

let me tell you how realestate goes..started way back in the beginging of time...ask the bundy's

first he told them to get the fuc out of the road..as he was driving home...then they said it's not your road..

probley picked the wrong guy, as he wasn't afraid of the dozen to one odds..this is the way he drives home and doesn't wanna have to slow down cause some dumb ass is taking apic of a car bumper in the middle of the street, not only that,... but cars parked every where..

you all would have done the same thing as you rolled up on these ass hole parked every where..

you don't own the road.... the fuc I don't...:grumble:

wishiknew

Reaction score
A secluded cul-de-sac that has no driveways in the area in a remote country location.... what better place to take a pic?

And if it had been happening many times before, why didn't he do the right thing by calling in his complaint to the authorities and allowing them to take care of it? Now he's sitting in a jail cell (probably out of it now if he spent anytime in it all actually) because he decided to deal with it himself and lost his shit. Sounds like an intelligent guy right there.

Or Not

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
That guys future doesnt look good. I feel bad for his kids if thats his facebook. They wont be seeing daddy for awhile. I know first hand those charges are no joke. :(

Your in the know.....use a vehicle in that manner = Bad decision. I am surprised his bail was only 30k then again who knows whats really accurate.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Yep that guy is a Douche Bag and if i was there with the photographers and that guy got out of his truck and walked up on me... I'd be in jail.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
you guys really take the RDP group... real dumb people to a new level...wtf.... DUMD ASSES ARE PARKED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET... THEY STAGED THE WHOLE THING CAUSE THIS AINT THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED...:grumble:the guy with the camera kept on fueling the situation when all they had to do was get their cars and cameras out of the midlle of the street..fucking guy moves off the grid to get away from all the dumb asses and then has to come home to dumb asses parked in the middle of the street and blocking his drive with their cars...and the punk that said fuck you needs an ass whoop'n.. talk shit get hit..

muther fuckers park in front of my drive way i'l drag there shit out into the dessert and push it over a cliff..

little puck ass kid is driving across the parking lot with his DIC (dumbest invention cell) allmost hits me , then tell me to stay out of his way before he kicks my ass....

really you little fuc'n punk...get out of the truck and do it then....more fuc'n churp 'n as he staid far enough away...

fuc'n punks...wasn't a set of balls in the hole fuc'n group....

1)When did you make the move to San Diego?
2)Your front emblem is missing....
3)Youre really living up to your SN

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
It's never about the driveway.
So what's buggin you today Steve.��

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Screenshot 2016-07-11 13.49.07.jpg
in the video the tri pod and the white car was blocking his drive...this isn't the first incident and they were trying to get footagage of him loosing control

Looks like Rangeland Road is a public road to me.:)

Wadernation

Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Since i have nothing better to do i decided to do some research. From the video footage i buttoned down the location. There is a driveway...but no where close to where these guys were parked. The driveway is on the other side of the cattle pins. You can see the driveway through the cars from the internet video. If anything the white car was parked further away from the driveway.

crazy3.jpg crazy1.jpg crazy2.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
let me tell you how realestate goes..started way back in the beginging of time...ask the bundy's

first he told them to get the fuc out of the road..as he was driving home...then they said it's not your road..

probley picked the wrong guy, as he wasn't afraid of the dozen to one odds..this is the way he drives home and doesn't wanna have to slow down cause some dumb ass is taking apic of a car bumper in the middle of the street, not only that,... but cars parked every where..

you all would have done the same thing as you rolled up on these ass hole parked every where..

I'm sorry Steve, but there is not a single bit of evidence in that video of anything to support this going going off the rails. No driveway anywhere near their location, pretty apparent public road, plenty of room to get around without causing much of any, if any, interruption to any drivers, and as soon as the video starts the guys are packing up to leave and the guy won't let them just leave.

Reactions: SOD

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
At some point in ones life I'd like to think that people realize it's so much harder to live every day with that much anger. It's so much easier to be decent humans to people. If ever there was an example of someone who could benefit from legalizing marijuana this guy should be it.
I don't think pot would do it. He straight out needs 1000mg valium.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score

I know the area and that is not a driveway. It's a county road in which there are a number of homes which this provides the ingress/egress for. It's not private and is a government maintained road...well in SD county, shit just doesn't get maintained these days.

I appreciate privacy, but when you live in Southern California you need to learn to get along with people. Alaska is the territory to be left alone, not Ramona.

I think most of the people that frequent this site would stop and shoot the shit with the kids and talk cars...Maybe see if they wanted to run the suburban against the Excursion. It's better to have a friend than an enemy.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Yep that guy is a Douche Bag and if i was there with the photographers and that guy got out of his truck and walked up on me... I'd be in jail.

why not just not park in the middle of the street and force everyone to stop and go around..

everyone here just wants to be that guy and agree with the croud.. when there is a bunch of you that I know would have said, Get the fuc out of the street assholes,.. and about the time one of them said fuc you...they would have seen the back up lights....
now .,I'm not talking about those of you that grew up getting your lunch taken away every day at school...:rolleyes

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
you guys really take the RDP group... real dumb people to a new level...wtf.... DUMD ASSES ARE PARKED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET... THEY STAGED THE WHOLE THING CAUSE THIS AINT THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED...:grumble:the guy with the camera kept on fueling the situation when all they had to do was get their cars and cameras out of the midlle of the street..fucking guy moves off the grid to get away from all the dumb asses and then has to come home to dumb asses parked in the middle of the street and blocking his drive with their cars...and the punk that said fuck you needs an ass whoop'n.. talk shit get hit..

muther fuckers park in front of my drive way i'l drag there shit out into the dessert and push it over a cliff..

little puck ass kid is driving across the parking lot with his DIC (dumbest invention cell) allmost hits me , then tell me to stay out of his way before he kicks my ass....

really you little fuc'n punk...get out of the truck and do it then....more fuc'n churp 'n as he staid far enough away...

fuc'n punks...wasn't a set of balls in the hole fuc'n group....
I guess you didn't watch the video. There was no driveway.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

go to his house and tell him...:)

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I guess you didn't watch the video. There was no driveway.

really....doesn't look like a parking lot to me... looks like you can drive this way ... or that way..

double yellow line means its a rural hi way.... not a pull out to take pics..

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

Are you saying that next time kids are skateboarding or playing catch in the middle of any street that leads to my home, that I have full authority to tell them to fuck off and if they don't violence towards them is totally acceptable? Interesting. I'll have to study more about real estate.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
why not just not park in the middle of the street and force everyone to stop and go around..

everyone here just wants to be that guy and agree with the croud.. when there is a bunch of you that I know would have said, Get the fuc out of the street assholes,.. and about the time one of them said fuc you...they would have seen the back up lights....
now .,I'm not talking about those of you that grew up getting your lunch taken away every day at school...:rolleyes

1) Rural road... Plenty of room to get around.
2) Public road... Not blocking any driveway.
3) I can guarantee (other than my wife) no one has ever attempted to take my lunch money.
4) The dude in the truck went way out of line.
5) Those kids kept their cool way better than I would... I am the nicest guy you will ever meet right up to the point you cross the line... Then I'm not.
6) This guy deserves everything the law is going to give him.
7) If agreeing with the OP that this guy is a douche bag makes me a sheep then... Baaaaaaaa mutha fukkrrrrrr. Might as well call us nut swingers while your at it. :skull :D

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this is what I like... the "GROUP" mentality...

you watch a video.... you didn't get to see the beginning...you didn't get to see what made him turn around...

but yet....pass judgement as if you seen the whole thing...

this freedom of speech bullshit, the ,it's ok to talk as much shit as you want and not be respectfull,

I can only guess at what happened as all of the rest of us... guess that'a why there are 12 jurrors...

let me tell you bout the cowboy way....you are free to talk as much shit as your ass can back up..

punk ass mother fuckers that get in a group and start talking shit... then call the cops to protect them don't get any respect from me

it ended.... everyone went on there way.... then they went and got the cops...

he also was driving away when one of them started running their mouths again...

I wouldn't fuck with the guy...doesn't mean that I want him executed either.... but then... it's was the "GROUP" that nailed Jesus to the cross...

and also... go back and read the comments....talk about anger management..people weren't even involved in anyway......

like I said.... I didn't see the beginning... but believe that words were used that weren't approperate:cool:)

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I think one shot of lethal injection would do society a favor.:thumbsup

people always want to address violence with another violent act....killing this man means that we have one less man that's willing to stand up for him self

one less man that says don't fuck with me and backs it up..

so lets just fry all those types... so people are more free to talk shit

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Reminds me of the time that Holy Moly pushed the guys car off the road and into the field for blocking his driveway. :yikes

Frank might be small but drives a big truck. :)

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Are you saying that next time kids are skateboarding or playing catch in the middle of any street that leads to my home, that I have full authority to tell them to fuck off and if they don't violence towards them is totally acceptable? Interesting. I'll have to study more about real estate.

LMFAO.....only words of mine that you quoted were, "in middle of the street...

did you just dream up all this,,...

You on drugs...

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
people always want to address violence with another violent act....killing this man means that we have one less man that's willing to stand up for him self

If the kids were actually blocking his driveway, I'd be with you. However, they were just doing a photoshoot. Give em a break!

I have a friend that owns a ton of land. Found some kids doing a photoshoot on his property. Turns out those kids were from Trijicon and now they call him to do a shoot and they bring him a bunch of scopes each time. Great kids that had no disrespect. However, he didn't go barreling up on them screaming and yelling.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score

you watch a video.... you didn't get to see the beginning...you didn't get to see what made him turn around...

this freedom of speech bullshit, the ,it's ok to talk as much shit as you want and not be respectfull,

I can only guess at what happened as all of the rest of us... guess that'a why there are 12 jurrors...

let me tell you bout the cowboy way....you are free to talk as much shit as your ass can back up..

punk ass mother fuckers that get in a group and start talking shit... then call the cops to protect them don't get any respect from me

I wouldn't fuck with the guy...doesn't mean that I want him executed either.... but then... it's was the "GROUP" that nailed Jesus to the cross...

and also... go back and read the comments....talk about anger management..people weren't even involved in anyway......

like I said.... I didn't see the beginning... but believe that words were used that weren't approperate:cool:)

Don't you look for GROUP admiration EVERY time you start a HELAM thread? You don't do referrals so It must be the kudos as long as we agree with you? I guess we shouldn't have an opinion on your videos because we did not see the lead up 10 minutes before you hit record? If we all like your videos and LAM threads... I guess that makes up a group of punk ass mother fuckers.

Running over someone with your truck or knocking a phone out of someones hands... Cowboy way... noted.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

Wow. The Cowboy way, real estate law and theology. I sure am learning a lot in this thread today.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Don't you look for GROUP admiration EVERY time you start a HELAM thread? You don't do referrals so It must be the kudos as long as we agree with you? I guess we shouldn't have an opinion on your videos because we did not see the lead up 10 minutes before you hit record? If we all like your videos and LAM threads... I guess that makes up a group of punk ass mother fuckers.

Running over someone with your truck or knocking a phone out of someones hands... Cowboy way... noted.

Giddy-up.:thumbsup

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
1) Rural road... Plenty of room to get around.
2) Public road... Not blocking any driveway.
3) I can guarantee (other than my wife) no one has ever attempted to take my lunch money.
4) The dude in the truck went way out of line.
5) Those kids kept their cool way better than I would... I am the nicest guy you will ever meet right up to the point you cross the line... Then I'm not.
6) This guy deserves everything the law is going to give him.
7) If agreeing with the OP that this guy is a douche bag makes me a sheep then... Baaaaaaaa mutha fukkrrrrrr. Might as well call us nut swingers while your at it. :skull :D

you are assuming a lot right there...how do you know that all the cars weren't in the middle of the street,,, and how do you know that they weren't at that point...
where you cross the double line....lol

and yes, he deserves a fair trial

whats happening here,,, I think.. because I don't know...but... the dozen guys drew a line in the sand.... and none had the balls to defend it..

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Fuck... I'm sounding like a cranky old man. I'm going to go "BNAG" the wife... Ill be back in five minutes... In a much better mood.

NAFLASH

Reaction score

I understand your argument however he had no right to escalate the situation by threatening to run into them or their cars. There is no justification for that. I'll go as far to say that the man is lucky to be alive. Had there been an armed individual there, the situation could have been far worse for him.

hallett21

Reaction score

Whatever you (you being anyone on this board) believe, the fact is had that guy lost a little more control and hit one of these kids with his truck he wouldn't need to be worrying about "his" driveway because he would be signing over the deed.

There's a time and a place for standing up for yourself and to me this really doesn't seem like the place to make a stand. Its a public road, and he had enough room to go back and forth while making 3 point turns.

I get that everyone wants to have "old school" justice but is this really the scenario to implement it? I mean those "kids" are all driving audis and a suburban i believe. I think a few members here can attest to the cost of a new Burb. I think if the kids parents can afford that car they can afford an attorney to come after anyone threatening their kid. Whether you agree or not this is the world we live in.

just my opinion :D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

So because someone SAYS an insult that makes it OK to beat the crap out of them?

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT WAS SAID?!?!

Do you keep getting flashbacks to high school where you had a "reputation" to keep or something?

Someone insults me or my family, I walk away, go home, hug and kiss my daughter, my girlfriend, our soon-to-be-born daughter, grab a beer and then later that night, fuck my girlfriend. Cause someone SAYING something doesn't change my life 1 ounce.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

it was 12 to one....

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I can hear cars and pedestrians pass down my street as I type. I guess I should get out there and let them know they're on my fucking driveway and if they try to exercise freedom of speech, knock out time.

Better go look for my cowboy hat in case the police show up wondering what I'm doing.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score

Without a doubt, over the years my mouth has written a few checks my fists or running shoes couldn't cash but by 52 years old he should know what's worth a fight and what's not.
Some young guys trying to make a living taking a few pictures while causing, at best, a MINOR inconvenience just doesn't reach "Blow a gasket" level.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
I think the main point of the video is being missed. One guy threatened another guy with a deadly weapon, his car. He did it multiple times. Weather or not it was his driveway, public road, or a freeway, that is assault!

It could have been delt with many other ways. Who knows what the "right way" is. I dont!! But I do know he shouldnt have "pretended" to run him over. Just my $.02