WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What a strange world we live in...

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I'm grateful she is not alive to see this.

The thing about it being offensive . . . don't listen to it! You're going to keep the rest of us from listening to it because it offends you??? I'm not offended, why do I have to stop listening to it?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

The thing about it being offensive . . . don't listen to it! You're going to keep the rest of us from listening to it because it offends you??? I'm not offended, why do I have to stop listening to it?

I kinna wish she was alive...

She would rip these people a new one!!!

🤣

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Boy the media is sure doing a FANTASTIC job of making every normal citizen so fucking tired of this crap they WANT to do violence upon the poor misgendered failed abortions that these micro-aggression groups consist of....

Wait that's their goal.

Apple and stupid music platform are allowing such tiny things to affect their huge actual normal base....yea...that makes perfect sense.

Keep supporting those like them! You'll have nothing left in a few years!

Make smart choices with your wallet. It's the only thing anyone will listen to.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
I'm suspicious by nature but a Trans activist group in Norway?
What is that? Maybe 6 people?

I'd lean more towards whoever owns the rights to her music $ is seeing a dip in revenue from the portfolio and this is a great way to bring her music back to attention.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

If only people followed this advice here 🤣

500bbc

Reaction score

I think she would handle it just fine...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
David Crosby had major issues with “Spotify”. Paid little or nothing for their daily use of his music.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
David Crosby had major issues with “Spotify”. Paid little or nothing for their daily use of his music.

So NOW your gonna rag on Spotify because of some insane transgender group???

You are playing right into their hands!!!

😱😱😱

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
They pulled Aretha's song because of that micro insane transgender group...they deserve death for supporting this insanity.

Fuck spotifags.

Fake news. I'm listening to it on Spotify as I post this.

Overreact much? 🤣

Screenshot_20230123_191106_Spotify.jpg

Cdog

Reaction score
I enjoy watching these idiots self destruct themselves. It's a self fixing problem. Miserable people bring nothing to the table. Mentality ill have nothing to offer and accomplish other than their own misery. They abort themselves, they render them selves sterile and feed into the mental illness that affects their own existence.

We're all either laughing at them or appalled they are allowed in public to act like trash.

There's going to be a huge wave of suicides in the future when they realize nobody really gives a shit. They were used to sell a narrative.

"Hey man nice shot"

gen-x-memes-8-1574183984710.jpg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I enjoy watching these idiots self destruct themselves. It's a self fixing problem. Miserable people bring nothing to the table. Mentality ill have nothing to offer and accomplish other than their own misery. They abort themselves, they render them selves sterile and feed into the mental illness that affects their own existence.

We're all either laughing at them or appalled they are allowed in public to act like trash.

There's going to be a huge wave of suicides in the future when they realize nobody really gives a shit. They were used to sell a narrative.

"Hey man nice shot"

gen-x-memes-8-1574183984710.jpg

Sad but true.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
If global warming is real then perhaps it's not sad but natures solution.

It really is. The sad part is that people have become So fucking fucked in the head, that there is no going back to reality for them.

Who cares if you wanna be something else? Go for it! It's your life, have at it!

But...

When you believe your feelings are more important than my feelings, it's time for you to get some mental health counseling.

Cancel culture is NOT the answer. 👎

Cdog

Reaction score
It really is. The sad part is that people have become So fucking fucked in the head, that there is no going back to reality for them.

Who cares if you wanna be something else? Go for it! It's your life, have at it!

But...

When you believe your feelings are more important than my feelings, it's time for you to get some mental health counseling.

Cancel culture is NOT the answer. 👎
The thing is. What we're all arguing about means nothing. I don't care what the news says, What the socials say. I read it. Laugh like the old rich guy from the Simpsons, turn it off and move on living my kick ass life I worked for. Facebook, twatter, news media, cable news, instagram, snap chat, tik Tok. All of it means nothing and has no consequences if you don't give a shit and turn it off.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The thing is. What we're all arguing about means nothing. I don't care what the news says, What the socials say. I read it. Laugh like the old rich guy from the Simpsons, turn it off and move on living my kick ass life I worked for. Facebook, twatter, news media, cable news, instagram, snap chat, tik Tok. All of it means nothing and has no consequences if you don't give a shit and turn it off.

You and I can do that easily.

It's the sheep with the nose rings that are the issue. And some of them are right here on this board! 😱😜

Cdog

Reaction score
You and I can do that easily.

It's the sheep with the nose rings that are the issue. And some of them are right here on this board! 😱😜
That's when you scroll back to my previous post and enjoy the show.

"I enjoy watching these idiots self destruct themselves. It's a self fixing problem. Miserable people bring nothing to the table. Mentality ill have nothing to offer and accomplish other than their own misery. They abort themselves, they render them selves sterile and feed into the mental illness that affects their own existence.

We're all either laughing at them or appalled they are allowed in public to act like trash."

500bbc

Reaction score

Except for the fact they are coming for you, your family and your kick ass life.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That's when you scroll back to my previous post and enjoy the show.

"I enjoy watching these idiots self destruct themselves. It's a self fixing problem. Miserable people bring nothing to the table. Mentality ill have nothing to offer and accomplish other than their own misery. They abort themselves, they render them selves sterile and feed into the mental illness that affects their own existence.

We're all either laughing at them or appalled they are allowed in public to act like trash."

That's when you scroll back to where I said sad but true! 🤣😁