WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What a week

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Car battery died

Blew out sandal (big deal hopping around on fucking hot asphalt carrying a new car battery)

Boat motor broke

Wife's cell phone in pool

Garage door opener broke

Back killing me

Time for Fireball and beer, and if that doesn't work, a pain pill or three.

After all that.......Life is still good. :D

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Nothing a bottle of this can't handle..:D:D

Attachments

• 7212009_fireballcinnamonwhiskey.jpg
    7212009_fireballcinnamonwhiskey.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 652

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
I do enjoy your posts PR388. Put a smile on my face with your positive attitude. :thumbsup

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Why don't you take the rest of the week off and let Jet Daytona help out with the pool work ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Car battery died

Blew out sandal (big deal hopping around on fucking hot asphalt carrying a new car battery)

Boat motor broke

Garage door opener broke

Back killing me

I still think Todd has got ya beat with the blown up motor, wife leaving him, and truck struck by lightning. Lol. That shit is just hard to beat.

PokerRun388

Reaction score
I do enjoy your posts PR388. Put a smile on my face with your positive attitude. :thumbsup

Lol thanks... Btw this is the smaller bottle, GIRL NOT INCLUDED. :p

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk%20HD1336452008_795970.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk%20HD1336452008_795970.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 559

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
It's hard to try and stay professional and allow him to take a cheap shot at me. I am much better just keeping my mouth shut though. :D

D

Deleted Account

Isn't DJunk helping out with Norco? He's like that.:p I believe I don't have near the pain you have, but I feel it every day. That's hard to walk away from...:bowdown:

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Rick other than the Fireball, which I have managed to stay away from so far...change a couple of the issues and we arrive at the same conclusions. One or two of the yellow and a red, or should I just take the yellows and save the red for later...:D

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
It's hard to try and stay professional and allow him to take a cheap shot at me. I am much better just keeping my mouth shut though. :D

Your response was very professional :thumbsup F that Douche Bag :thumbsdown

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
I still think Todd has got ya beat with the blown up motor, wife leaving him, and truck struck by lightning. Lol. That shit is just hard to beat.

That's a competition that I'm happy to lose. I did walk in a yard to do a pool the other day, and accidentally kicked something on my way in. Looked down and it was the biggest fucking rattlesnake I have ever seen in my life. I took a picture of it on the patio, and the concrete panels are 4' wide, and it fills the panel and extends over on both ends. Big fat mofo. Good news is, it didn't bite me, and it had me full of adrenaline the rest of the day. Good stuff. :D

Life is good. :D

TCHB

Reaction score
Sounds like it is time for Dr. Phil! Take a deep breath and go see BATMAN.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Hey Rick has your avatar always been animated or did TBI I mean FlyinBowTie get to it? :D

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Car battery died

Boat motor broke

Garage door opener broke

Back killing me

you'll feel better after you stop bye in the AM and watch my sorry azz trying to make a buck in this heat;)

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
you'll feel better after you stop bye in the AM and watch my sorry azz trying to make a buck in this heat;)

Your working conditions suck. If I were you, I would file a grievance with the union, and get your bosses ass fired. :D

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score

Sorry Phebus all I did was give a referral ;) I think you did good :thumbsup:thumbsup

Hope your week gets better

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
YUP!!!!! give some well placed Karma a chance to work;)

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score

Rick you want me to talk shit on him over there for you i have two more screen name over there.:rotflmao: I started them up a wild back so i can drop a boom there anytime.:lmao:lmao:lmao

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Sandal blow outs suck and always happen at the worst time. I always take a spare pair to the river now!

TCHB

Reaction score
Rick you want me to talk shit on him over there for you i have two more screen name over there.:rotflmao: I started them up a wild back so i can drop a boom there anytime.:lmao:lmao:lmao

Call down you may have to go to Dr. phill next.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Well at least your week can only get better Rick! I hope you axed that snake, I hate snakes!

Mrdeadair

Reaction score
Car battery died

Boat motor broke

Garage door opener broke

Back killing me

Rick it was great to meet you and your wife last week
Did you have to call vessel assist or did you make back from steamboat that night
Hope everything works out for you

Warlock1

Reaction score
That's a competition that I'm happy to lose. I did walk in a yard to do a pool the other day, and accidentally kicked something on my way in. Looked down and it was the biggest fucking rattlesnake I have ever seen in my life. I took a picture of it on the patio, and the concrete panels are 4' wide, and it fills the panel and extends over on both ends. Big fat mofo. Good news is, it didn't bite me, and it had me full of adrenaline the rest of the day. Good stuff. :D

Life is good. :D

Holy Crap, I haven't seen one out here yet, but I am sure my time is coming.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Holy Crap, I haven't seen one out here yet, but I am sure my time is coming.
I only hope we don;t get one at the new house when we move out for at least a year or i won;t see anything but a cloud of dust as my wife is heading back to San Clemente:rotflmao:
Rick,

What a Fecking day.......that's all I can say!.......thanks again for all your help last week!!:thumbsup

River911

911 River Trip
Reaction score
Just say fuck it and get Fireballed :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Did ya at least leave a note? :p

From my POS T-mobile thingie
No, Canadian's place. They won't be here again until the weather is in Celcius. :D
Rick it was great to meet you and your wife last week
Did you have to call vessel assist or did you make back from steamboat that night
Hope everything works out for you
Made it back under our own power. Had to idle back all the way from Steamboat. Took a long time, but at least I had a large ice chest. :D great meeting you, and congrats on the new boat.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
lets narrow this down a bit...

car battery died... most places you go to are downhill from your house and you can't drive after being there anyway. So, this doesnt sound like a priority, yet.

You blew out a sandal... Jesus wore sandals and yet sacraficed much more, suck it up!

Wife's phone in pool... simple, something you no longer need to pay for.

Garage door opener broke... did you try putting new battery in it?

As for your back... it always hurts, i dont know how you deal with it sometimes, really I dont!!!

Sounds to me the real problem exists with the boat! Go use mine, its covered but its all gassed up and ready to go. :D