Reaction score

1619192733089.png

And no flag.

www WhenDumbFucksVote .com

Disgusting fa@@ot$

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Man we can make fun of dipshit sleepy Joe and those that voted for him all day long but our enemies see it as extreme weakness in the US now. Don't be surprised to see hard military moves by Russia, China and Iran. Sleepy will get us into WWIII before he is done.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
C'mon man....at this point....we are beyond flags man. They symbolize hate and racism. We are so advanced and beyond that.... that we wear t-shirt sleeve cloth masks in isolation for our own safety.

thebiz

Reaction score
This administration cannot even muster up +1k “likes” from a theoretical msm/social media heavy voter base!

I agree, you get hit the hardest when your enemies see your weakness. Maybe their voter base will enlist and fight their war with their apps and mommies! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If our decrepit, senile President wishes to wear a mask...like a fool...so be it.
To not display our Flag is a disgrace.
When this administration moves more troops into Syria, Ukraine and Taiwan, I wonder if they'll even drape them over the caskets? They don't respect them as soldiers now, I don't see them having any value for their lives in the future.
Let the war machine get rich.

Jimmyv

Reaction score
Body double. There, I said it.
Mask let’s them sub In Joe II when sleepy Joe is, well, sleepy.