WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What are you listening to, right now?

C-2

Reaction score
W-T-H!

A dude sings that catchy little tune by Portugal. The Man (I feel It)!

Falsetto strikes again.

And, I'm pretty sure he's actually Kip from Napoleon Dynamite. Hmmmm....:D

latest

C-2

Reaction score
If you never got to see the Pumpkins before Corgan went clinically insane, Darci junked out, and Iho lost his mind complete, you kind of missed out!

Huh, he used to be sane, lol?

Saw them with Kiss/Pyscho Circus tour at Dodger Stadium.

Gish and Siamese Dream are two of my all-time favorite records. The harmonies Corgan and Iha created were amazing. I think the riff they play in Hummer is as good as Pink Floyd's Is There Anybody Out There. Corgan can play, for sure.

That clip is from an epic club appearance, I've watched it a lot, the whole thing friggin rocks. Hummer starts at 1:02 and the killer riff can be seen at 1:08:45, it's just so smooth.

C-2

Reaction score
Another Pyscho Circus fav from Dodger Stadium

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I love old hot rod songs.

The old Man had an album that was well worn and I added more.
I remember thinking how cool it was and played this for my Grandmother. I sang along. Granny just shook her head and told me my sister had a much nicer voice. LOL. :D
To add the album covers front and back
I guess the Genre is "Surf music"
Shut dow album cover.jpg Shut down back.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: C-2

C-2

Reaction score
Super excited, going to Jersey Boys in Palm Springs on Sunday. We've seen many, many musicals and after we see Evita this year, I will have seen all of Andrew Lloyd Weber's shows. That said, and although Phantom of the Opera reigns supreme, Jersey Boys (not a Weber show) is my second favorite. The story of Frankie Valli is an interesting one, and the show is great. I mean, who didn't like Frankie Valli?

Interesting tidbit about Frankie Valli...back in the day, in the Jersey hood, Joe Pesci introduced Bob Gaudio to the Four Seasons. It was Gaudio who wrote all the hits, and without the intro from Pesci, Valli might have stayed in the hood as an unknown, two-bit thug with a great voice.

C-2

Reaction score
I love old hot rod songs.

The old Man had an album that was well worn and I added more.
I remember thinking how cool it was and played this for my Grandmother. I sang along. Granny just shook her head and told me my sister had a much nicer voice. LOL. :D

Way cool, damn, I never knew about Hot Rod music! That spike strip with oil took him out!

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Any buddy need a couch good condition and some good fans great price
IMG_1139.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1140.JPG
    IMG_1140.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 135

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

when I was a kid I had a keep wrangler. We used to go out to lake perris before they built a bunch of houses out there and go buckin. No top, this album turned up to 11, and my foot on the floor. Damn those were good times with great friends.

BONER

Reaction score
Led Zeppelin - The Rover

Anybody else a Huge Physical Graffiti Fan?