Can't Surf - Lucy and The Rats
Showdown - Electric Light Orchestra
Guns of Brixton - The Clash
Just What The Doctor Ordered - Ted Nugent

Just gettin started people.....

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
A little George Strait by the pool with the little woman and grandkids. With a double. Had to bring the blood pressure down after visiting the dungeon threads. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Or this.

I can watch these drum solo covers all day...and half the night.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Psychobilly Psunday on Real Punk Radio.
People, this IS the best punk station out there. Period. No fucking retarded commercials, only the occasional DJ on some shows. The range these guys cover is quite extraordinary. Only thing I can find wrong is the occasional pandering to the crap pop wanna-be, emo trash "punk" (stink fucking 182,my chemical fucking romance, fall out fucking fag boy), crowd during the work week hours. Okay if you if you like that kinda scat though, to each his own. Not a deal breaker at all though.
Yes I am a musical snob. I earned my stinking badges in the trench's and sport the scars to prove it!
If you like shitty music more power to ya, but don't bitch when I over power your shit. Friends don't let friends listen to the, autotune, talentless, whiny bitch, repetitive mind control, crap pop excrement dumped on us by the satanic fucking corporate suits and ties (miley fucking virus, katy fucking perry, lady fucking gaga, muldoon fucking 5,ect,) They should all be hitched to the back of my SXS and drug through Cholla cactus forests for foisting this garbage on us and our kids!

Mic drop.
Steps down from soap box.
www.realpunkradio.com

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
One of the greatest bands of all time. The Avalon album is pure unobtainium.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
B5871748-FA58-4B23-8A4F-10E52F9F2521.jpeg
AAE4DB05-2A82-4DB8-8AB7-762F875924D3.jpeg
This one, again. Not sure if I’ve shared this one yet but I’ve been on a Slash/ Miles Kennedy lately.

I was lucky enough to see them at the Whiskey A Go-Go last September. It was an amazing expierence for sure, so much history at the place. Slash is freaking awesome.