What are you listening to, right now?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
20200704_022113.jpg

welldigger00

Reaction score
Mytal rips.....[emoji106]

I just watched a vid of her as a result of this thread on the YouTube. Crazy story about her! Born in Israel, dad died when she was seven, mom home with a bunch of kids, and no money. She started playing a 18 years old, and came to La soon after tying to make it. Unreal natural talent, for so few years of playing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C-2

Reaction score
Godspeed Ennio Morricone, KING of the Spaghetti Western soundtracks. His music crafted countless iconic scenes, most notably in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Once Upon a Time in the West.

This guy was a rockstar in Italy and one cool cat, performing concerts until the end.

Many thanks for the decades of great music!

Seen below with his favorite soprano Susanna Rigacci

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Godspeed Ennio Morricone, KING of the Spaghetti Western soundtracks. His music crafted countless iconic scenes, most notably in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Once Upon a Time in the West.

This guy was a rockstar in Italy and one cool cat, performing concerts until the end.

Many thanks for the decades of great music!

Seen below with his favorite soprano Susanna Rigacci

Great artist! It's been a while, thanks for reminding me. 👍👍

Reactions: C-2

Tank

Reaction score
I was just listening to Tom Sawyer and damn Neil Pert fuckin tore it up! I’m no drummer but really appreciate those that can play. I was listening to it a few years back with a buddy that’s a drummer and we were talking about how good Neil pert is (this is before he died) and my buddy starts to point out all the intricacies of how he plays and the double and Triple beats within a beat and shit. Kinda blew my mind to really really listen to it and pay attention to all those minute details. Now whenever i listen to it I can hear it. Simply Bad ass.

C-2

Reaction score
Awesome...

And putting it to good use...

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Probably posted this before but oh well, here it is again.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Not a huge jam band fan but that was cool.

I have seen them live multiple times and their acoustic shows are by far the best talent all over the place and very chill. One of the best concerts. Here's the whole thing:

mobldj

Reaction score
as a dj,basicialy i know what works for any crowd .maybe im differant in what i think is good.this is good and a great version......to me.lol