WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What are you listening to, right now?

BONER

Reaction score
STP - Sex Type Thing

Changed things up a little, went to "Grunge Radio". I forgot about a majority of these Tunes. Brings back some good memories. :)

C-2

Reaction score
What do you guys say?

Dio with Rainbow?
Dio with Sabbath?
Dio?

What a f*n great career he had, and always a gentleman. I'm pretty sure I still can't hear the same after listening to Rainbow in the Dark over and over again with the volume dial pegged to 10!

C-2

Reaction score
Missed it by that much. My mom drew the line at me going to Cal Jam II at age 12, lol. My 15-year old brother was there, and in 1978, Ted ruled the world.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
When the sun goes down we'll be grooving, When the sun goes down, feeling alright.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Havent listened to Rage in quit some time. Just threw it in and alot of the songs seem really relevant right now with what going on right now...

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
CROSBY, STILLS, NASH Woodstock, half a million people enjoying music and peace on a dairy farm.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Just discovered by googling the band that this song and others were produced by Freddie Piro...Freddie had a recording studio behind his parents liquor store... Piro’s liquor at the corner of Lankershim and Roscoe in Sun Valley Ca...was called Mama Jo’s...named after his mother...
... We would try to buy beer from his mother when we were in high school... it never worked...

Last edited:

RCDave

Reaction score
Just discovered by googling the band that this song and others were produced by Freddie Piro...Freddie had a recording studio behind his parents liquor store... Piro’s liquor at the corner of Lankershim and Roscoe in Sun Valley Ca...was called Mama Jo’s...named after his mother...
... We would try to buy beer from his mother when we were in high school... it never worked...
Always like this band. Talent at every level.