WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What are you listening to, right now?

C-2

Reaction score
Saw these guys once for sure if not twice at our local fair grounds in Napa early 80’s.
Wore this CD out for sure. 🤘

I forgot about those guys, blast from the past for sure.

C-2

Reaction score
...And then I got into Leslie West/Mountain. Shawn Phillips/Bright Light... Lee Michaels/ Carnival Of Life...Jimi Hendrix/Voodo Child...Peter Green after he left Fleetwood Mac...
...Had to buy online Fleetwood Mac’s Kiln House...There was no record in my album cover???...$15.22...delivered...no clue as to when it will be delivered...Free shipping from Ohio... what could go wrong???...

...Edit...Well here’s what could go wrong... I was going through some more albums and I looked at Fleetwood Mac’s double album Then Play On...the last album with Peter Green ...inside the double album was an extra piece of vinyl... it was the Kiln House vinyl that I was missing...oh well ...so now I will have two Kiln House albums...

Hey speaking of Jimi, my daughter turned me on to this new footage of him in Hawaii...it's pretty good

C-2

Reaction score
I'm not a hip-hop person, except for maybe some of the early 90's stuff, but damn this is a great CD! I forgot how good it is...

Screenshot 2020-12-15 105339.png

C-2

Reaction score
Styx is a great blast from the past to me.
I graduated 82. They were a big part of my high school days.

84' here. My brother saw the Paradise Theater show, I missed it. But I saw them in the mid 90's when they re-grouped, in fact wifey and I watched the same tour on YouTube a week or two ago; great show. De Young and Shaw - man, that's a whole lotta vocals and talent going on there.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
84' here. My brother saw the Paradise Theater show, I missed it. But I saw them in the mid 90's when they re-grouped, in fact wifey and I watched the same tour on YouTube a week or two ago; great show. De Young and Shaw - man, that's a whole lotta vocals and talent going on there.
I’m listening to this now. Hard rock is what I like most of the time these days.
I’m gonna have to find that tour now.
A link would be nice in case I don’t find it. 😁

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
This one?
I’ve seen this before. 😊