WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What are you listening to, right now?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Yea man.....72 degrees in January at 10:30pm....in the patio...cocktails flowin....wife dancing in the kitchen making a refill...life is good..been drinking for hours...she loves this song..😂😂😂
20210114_223537.jpg

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I heard this song a lot until I first saw the video.
Does that make me old? 😁

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
I just called Billy Bob’s in Fort Worth...the Internet says their hours are 11 AM to 5 PM... I thought I would just check because my next-door neighbor is in Fort Worth right now ...well the Internet says one thing but Billy Bob’s is opened tonight... it’s a $19 cover charge to see Scotty McCreery I don’t know if my neighbor and her cousin are going to go through with it???...Neighbor just told me people in Fort Worth drive like shit ...LOL...

Dettom

Reaction score
Rain... in Havasu of all places. And some Chris Stapleton..

C-2

Reaction score
My 17- year old daughter turned me on to Elizabeth Cotten and her unique style of play - a lefty who played the guitar upside down...but she didn't re-string the guitar, so the bass strings are on the bottom. Won a Grammy at age 90 and was known for her unique style "Cotten Pickin.'"

I don't know how old she is in the video, but I imagine she was well into her 90's...so her voice is a little rough. The other tune was released in 1967 with her great-granddaughter singing.

Not bad for a maid who was paid .75 cents per month...

Listen to Freight Train twice and I guaranty you'll be whistling that tune at work tomorrow :cool:

C-2

Reaction score
Poor (rich) Edie. Drank herself into oblivion...

C-2

Reaction score
Three things you could always count on at a Cheap Trick show...they started with "Hello There," it was always a great time, and they finished with "Goodnight."

C-2

Reaction score
My 17-year old daughter's favorite Sabbath song. Weirdly, she won't listen to Heaven and Hell or Blizzard of Oz.

Great rockumentary about Sabbath on Prime, not simply an ass kissing segment. This clip is from that flick.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Funky but timelessly cool...
Not something you’d expect from a guitar legend, but that tune is so catchy.

My 17-year old daughter's favorite Sabbath song. Weirdly, she won't listen to Heaven and Hell or Blizzard of Oz.

Great rockumentary about Sabbath on Prime, not simply an ass kissing segment. This clip is from that flick.

Great song.
Has she heard both albums all the way through? If not tell her she’s missing out. She should also check out Diary of a Madman. S.A.T.O and Diary of a Madman are 2 of my favorite songs.
I’ll have to check out the documentary. 👍