WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What Boat insurance to use?

Let It Ride

Reaction score
Looks like I just pick up a boat, and I’m looking for boat insurance. I had progressive with the boat I just sold and tried to use them again but was told by my agent that they could not insurer the boat I purchased ( 26’ Eliminator Eagle 496HO). He said that they have cancelled several boat owners with HP engines. Can anyone refer a boat insurance company or agent, I do have a vacation home in Havasu and plan on keeping the boat there. Thanks

bocco

Reaction score
I went with BOATUS. I boat on the Delta and I like the fact that it includes vessel assist if my boat breaks and I need a tow.

ClownRoyal

Reaction score
State Farm if you own a house in Havasu. Sounds like you do. Call Debra Miller. BUT - your house needs to be insured with State Farm.

Let It Ride

Reaction score
My Boat Insurance Agent recommends “FOREMOST ins Co” watercraft premium. Has anyone heard of them?

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
My Boat Insurance Agent recommends “FOREMOST ins Co” watercraft premium. Has anyone heard of them?

Foremost is a subsidiary of Farmers insurance. Good for some things, not as good for other things.

rrrr

Reaction score
I have always used Elton Porter or Boat US, but Andy01 has received high marks from the RDP goons. Giving him the business helps the RDP network grow.

I think the first policy I had with EP was around 1982, when I lived in Houston.

Joker

Reaction score
I’m not sure why nobody has mentioned Andy’s name. Anyways, that’s who we use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy01

Reaction score
I have several carriers I can place the boat with, easy boat to write. Call anytime, 310 480 4285.
Andy

instagator

Reaction score
Andy is the man, I have two boats insured with him, Great rates!

jbird

Reaction score
And yet another one for Andy.
So many people shop price and pay no attention to the amount of coverage or what's included/excluded when looking for insurance.
Andy01 will take the time to explain the coverage to you and make sure that you know what you are getting and why.

Let It Ride

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info, looks like I’ll also be giving Andy a call.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
I'm super happy with Wozencraft, plus how many agents do you know that actually go to a lot of the boating events around the country, he really knows boats

--
Devin Wozencraft

Wozencraft.jpg

uE6vfNm7vaJnaR68hW0f.jpg

http://www.wozencraftinsurance.com

Let It Ride

Reaction score
Andy knocks it out of the park again! He beat my prior agent quote who was using the same Insurance company Andy used ( Foremost ). Plus Andy added a better coverage.

Andy01

Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words, I always try to do my best. I look at every policy from the boaters perspective as if each one was my own policy. I only use carriers my own boats are insured with.