WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What can you do about it??

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
This is not an election. At least, not like any I have witnessed in this country.

pick a contested state. Call and email the REPUBLICAN state legislature and let them know you are pissed!!! You will do anything you can to replace them if they don’t at least decertify. They are pussy politicians that just want their career. If enough people bring the pressure they will fold. AZ is almost there. GA is almost there.

will you be the one drop that overflows the cup?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
This is not an election. At least, not like any I have witnessed in this country.

pick a contested state. Call and email the REPUBLICAN state legislature and let them know you are pissed!!! You will do anything you can to replace them if they don’t at least decertify. They are pussy politicians that just want their career. If enough people bring the pressure they will fold. AZ is almost there. GA is almost there.

will you be the one drop that overflows the cup?
I worked what magic I could for years balancing a Family, job I hated and killed myself for vs being politically active.
At this point I lose everything I worked so hard for due to the EX and possibly any relationship with my Daughter.
If given a plan. I will execute it.
Men have lost more than me smiling yelling charge.
I'm just going to grimace and expend any energy I have left. 😬

Grandpamac

Reaction score
I worked what magic I could for years balancing a Family, job I hated and killed myself for vs being politically active.
At this point I lose everything I worked so hard for due to the EX and possibly any relationship with my Daughter.
If given a plan. I will execute it.
Men have lost more than me smiling yelling charge.
I'm just going to grimace and expend any energy I have left. 😬
5E9240C1-A782-410D-8926-5B62AF6B4BBC.jpeg
3C7F7166-9B76-4819-B076-97287821CE9A.jpeg

Grandpamac

Reaction score
Washington was fighting against a monarchy which didn’t grant the colonies representation. Once the Founding Fathers had created our democratic republic, Washington personally put down the Whiskey Rebellion by a bunch of rabble who didn’t want to pay their taxes. In a democracy, when you lose you pull up your pants and try to persuade more voters in the next election, you don’t threaten to pick up a gun and start murdering your political enemies. This fucking 3rd world bullshit fantasy y’all are engaging in is dangerous and stupid.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Washington was fighting against a monarchy which didn’t grant the colonies representation. Once the Founding Fathers had created our democratic republic, Washington personally put down the Whiskey Rebellion by a bunch of rabble who didn’t want to pay their taxes. In a democracy, when you lose you pull up your pants and try to persuade more voters in the next election, you don’t threaten to pick up a gun and start murdering your political enemies. This fucking 3rd world bullshit fantasy y’all are engaging in is dangerous and stupid.

My “enemies” are not political. I’ve “lost” elections before, haven’t we all.

No, my “enemies” today are treasonous anti American usurpers who have defiled the election process and want me to go along with their treasonous acts.
Forgive me if I don’t do that. Or don’t forgive me, doesn’t matter to me.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

We are not a democracy you window licking mensa reject.

What's up with you posting on a new account?

Grandpamac

Reaction score
My “enemies” are not political. I’ve “lost” elections before, haven’t we all.

No, my “enemies” today are treasonous anti American usurpers who have defiled the election process and want me to go along with their treasonous acts.
Forgive me if I don’t do that. Or don’t forgive me, doesn’t matter to me.
Well thus far you haven’t even been able to persuade the three justices Trump put on the Supreme Court or even Tucker Carlson, so you’ll have to forgive my skepticism.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well thus far you haven’t even been able to persuade the three justices Trump put on the Supreme Court or even Tucker Carlson, so you’ll have to forgive my skepticism.

True, but as I’ve said to others I associate with outside of this website, nothing will be decided in the courts.
I DID have a flicker of hope when Barrett was placed, but frankly the ease of it raised red flags for me.
Well before the election I was of the opinion that shit would go just about as it’s gone so far, even though I might not have broadcast it here so much.
If you review, you’ll see that I haven’t really bought into the series of false hopes displayed since 11/3.
Nope. I spoke with friends moths ago about the silence from the joint chiefs.
Not retired generals, but current active duty.
I’m not saying I think they have any certain agenda, I’m saying whoever knows what they will do isn't fucking talking. Maybe nothing?

But to your point, my opinion has ALWAYS been that the courts are a dead end and not because the fraud is unfounded, but because they are compromised.

Grandpamac

Reaction score
True, but as I’ve said to others I associate with outside of this website, nothing will be decided in the courts.
I DID have a flicker of hope when Barrett was placed, but frankly the ease of it raised red flags for me.
Well before the election I was of the opinion that shit would go just about as it’s gone so far, even though I might not have broadcast it here so much.
If you review, you’ll see that I haven’t really bought into the series of false hopes displayed since 11/3.
Nope. I spoke with friends moths ago about the silence from the joint chiefs.
Not retired generals, but current active duty.
I’m not saying I think they have any certain agenda, I’m saying whoever knows what they will do isn't fucking talking. Maybe nothing?

But to your point, my opinion has ALWAYS been that the courts are a dead end and not because the fraud is unfounded, but because they are compromised.
Along with everyone but you and Trump and a handful of patriots on RDP? If the Deep State beat Trump 🙄 there’s really no chance you’ll beat it. At this point all you have is the threat of lone wolf terrorism against a nation that invests more than a trillion bucks a year in bullets, missiles, tanks and soldiers. Your insurrection will go down in flames just like 1861. Y’all need to pack your shit and move to some uninhabited island where you can start your own pure government. Stay golden pony boy.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Along with everyone but you and Trump and a handful of patriots on RDP? If the Deep State beat Trump 🙄 there’s really no chance you’ll beat it. At this point all you have is the threat of lone wolf terrorism against a nation that invests more than a trillion bucks a year in bullets, missiles, tanks and soldiers. Your insurrection will go down in flames just like 1861. Y’all need to pack your shit and move to some uninhabited island where you can start your own pure government. Stay golden pony boy.

You sound like 75% of the population pre revolution

Edit: be careful about saying “pack your shit” around here. There’s pedo supporters afoot.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Answer the phucking question gmac,why the new account?

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Really? Seems to me China is winning without firing a bullet. Now go put your mask on.

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score

Y’all? Youre a clown. Dont you have crows in ohio to study?
Enjoy the next 4 years of trump steven