WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What day does the 50% off boat sell start???

FreeBird236

Reaction score
got a link???
I don't, in fact I started to delete the post because I haven't been able to find it again. It came in the normal feed, but I've checked all the market place feeds and can't seem to find it again. Maybe it sold or was a hoax. Definitely could have worked for the right person.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Here i would’ve figured the sale’s would’ve started wither November 5th 2020 or January 21st 2021 but well i was wrong.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
looks like never, wife retired finally.... takes way too much time and emotion to build new now... but,.. you are more than welcome to stay there... and I have a big boat storage lot there if you ever need parking......also,.. did you see the double RV garage homes Roger is building at cimmoron lake???

I have not seen those. The wife and I are coming down for Thanksgiving and going to go scope some things out over there. What company does Roger own?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I have not seen those. The wife and I are coming down for Thanksgiving and going to go scope some things out over there. What company does Roger own?
lol, i just know it as rogers house's... he's on winterhaven, the whole street,.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I don't, in fact I started to delete the post because I haven't been able to find it again. It came in the normal feed, but I've checked all the market place feeds and can't seem to find it again. Maybe it sold or was a hoax. Definitely could have worked for the right person.
thanks

78Southwind

Reaction score
1990 Hallett 240 Open Bow.png

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Not sure if the half off is gonna happen. This administration is more likely to have 50% inflation to off balance the negative of the economy when it shifts. Something is coming, but not sure what.

DWC

Reaction score
I had to pass,... drove there to find out that they were beat down rentals... 2016"s
That’s most of what I’ve seen for sale. Super high hours on fairly new machines. There’s a couple local that I’ll keep my eye on for price drops.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
That’s most of what I’ve seen for sale. Super high hours on fairly new machines. There’s a couple local that I’ll keep my eye on for price drops.
where are you??

Taboma

Reaction score
I had to pass,... drove there to find out that they were beat down rentals... 2016"s

Having read your often knowledgeable and certainly entertaining contributions here on RDP for many years, I'm given cause to wonder. 🤔

I don't recall you previously describing any passions that include riding PWCs, which makes me inclined to believe, either your children are in the market,
or you're looking to buy, throw on a shine, some lipstick and flip.

I know, that's a poorly camouflaged way of inquiring, just what are your intentions good sir ? 😁

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Having read your often knowledgeable and certainly entertaining contributions here on RDP for many years, I'm given cause to wonder. 🤔

I don't recall you previously describing any passions that include riding PWCs, which makes me inclined to believe, either your children are in the market,
or you're looking to buy, throw on a shine, some lipstick and flip.

I know, that's a poorly camouflaged way of inquiring, just what are your intentions good sir ? 😁
I'ved owned quite a few through the years,... for me right now, we wanna go scout lake mead, and we sold our sea doos about 6 or 8 mo. ago.... they most'y just sat.... right now you can launch at boulder beach no mater what the water level... I would say, the market is too high to buy flippers,.. also with having 2 ponoons, it only makes since to own a couple sea doos...

bought these from Dilligaf years ago..

1632926975631.png

looks like fun to me????

1632927031120.png

1632927086547.png

looks like I need a beer..

1632927136275.png

1632927202396.png

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
I'ved owned quite a few through the years,... for me right now, we wanna go scout lake mead, and we sold our sea doos about 6 or 8 mo. ago.... they most'y just sat.... right now you can launch at boulder beach no mater what the water level... I would say, the market is too high to buy flippers,.. also with having 2 ponoons, it only makes since to own a couple sea doos...

Very cool, I never knew that. 👍
My wife and I for many years now have been passionate about ridding and spent the vast majority of our lake time on our (Now) vintage PWCs.
For that reason the Cole has become essentially a Barn Find Garage Queen, at least until my wife retires and I decide if I'm going to re-furb it or hand her off to my son.

The old school carbed 2 strokes tend to legally limit us to Havasu or the river, but we'd like to have the option of Mohave or Mead. That and of course, we're not getting any younger and many of these newer much heavier skis handle rough chop a bit more kindly. 😁

Anyway, if I read that ole Steve's found a pair of skis, I won't be hounding you for " How Much " 😂

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
as far as the kids go, they were bummed when they found out I sold these last feb, so I kinda been looking since..

1632927856141.png

Reactions: DWC

Taboma

Reaction score
as far as the kids go, they were bummed when they found out I sold these last feb, so I kinda been looking since..

View attachment 1054148

Hell, I'm surprised they didn't disown you for not obtaining their approval first. 😂 Which begs the question, why, but then it's not really any of my business. 👍
But does seem odd when you're now looking at two very similar, albeit newer skis. Those two GTIs you posted were sure ridden a lot by somebody.

DWC

Reaction score

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Hell, I'm surprised they didn't disown you for not obtaining their approval first. 😂 Which begs the question, why, but then it's not really any of my business. 👍
But does seem odd when you're now looking at two very similar, albeit newer skis. Those two GTIs you posted were sure ridden a lot by somebody.
yeah, some times you sell something that you don't seem to be using,.. then find out you miss it and wish you would have kept it... same goes for shit in my garage... I throw stuff out one day and need it the next..

farmo83

Reaction score
Today for me. I was going to ask 200k, willing to let it go for 100k.

Taboma

Reaction score
yeah, some times you sell something that you don't seem to be using,.. then find out you miss it and wish you would have kept it... same goes for shit in my garage... I throw stuff out one day and need it the next..

Oh for sure, I know that dilemma well. Years ago when contracting I tended to save a whole lotta stuff, one of these, two of those, you know how that works. Of course the vast majority of the time I was to lazy to search for it, so if available simply ordered a new one, but in theory, it worked because every now and then, Eureka, you'd saved something you could indeed use and desperately needed.

Dear wife would eye my shop as a hopeless mess, lamenting how we'd never move, far to much work. So I'd order a large construction site sized disposal container.

I'd fill a wheel burrow and haul it out and dump it. Then go refill the wheel burrow and return to dump it, then notice a bunch of cool shit from the first load, and return to the shop with my wheel burrow full.
At the end of the day, nothing had really changed and the large container was essentially empty. Then I'd call my buddies and neighbors and offer my container if they had anything they needed to dispose of --- And my wife would come out and still be sad, realizing it was hopeless. 😖

In 07' the fire came and reduced every bit of it to ash. Problem solved and honestly, despite losing everything, I felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders --- I was free from my burden at last. I swore, never, ever to allow that to happen again.

Well guess what --- coming up to the 15 year anniversary of the " Great Cleansing" and a whole shit ton of it found it's way back. 🥴

For the record you're my hero, not only the way you buy things, which I'm really good at and love to do --- but the way you sell shit I find amazing, because I absolutely hate and I mean HATE to deal with selling anything. 90% of the vehicles I've owned, I've always traded in, despite knowing it's costing me thousands each time.

So I look at your threads and think, " Look, Steven can do it, just do what Steve Does " 😁