WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What do you hate most...

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Around here winter is just a long interval to prepare for the summer. I do enjoy winter seasonal beers more than the summer beers. In beer world, I curse the summer.:D

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
The short days for sure. I wouldn't mind it much if we had the same length of daylight time as the Summer.

Sent using Tapatalk

endobear

Reaction score
Woke up to few more inches this morning.
Time to shovel before I head to work.
Hate winter...........
20191024_070004.jpg

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I hate there’s no spring, fall or winter. Every day you look out and see the same thing, brown skies. I can’t wait to get out of California. We visited Salt Lake this past weekend and the air is so clean and crisp. Heck, even the leaves turn colors and fall off of trees there.
C'mon man, the leaves turn colors here.
Just last week they were bright orange on my end of the valley. Then the fire department came by and moved us into flood season, uh, I mean winter.

JD D05

Reaction score
images
or try our crisp clean air at 4200'
walk around in it on a bad inversion day is worse than smoking a 100 packs of lucky strikes. nasty!

I use to live up on the foothills of Herriman and could drive out of it most the time. Now I am out in Lake Point.

87tahiti

Reaction score
I use to live up on the foothills of Herriman and could drive out of it most the time. Now I am out in Lake Point.

AHHH Hairyman! Toon town, nice place, lake point is nice. If ya haven't all ready been to Erda,Thompson meat, best Beef Jerky in The world! SR-36 Erda way.

JD D05

Reaction score
AHHH Hairyman! Toon town, nice place, lake point is nice. If ya haven't all ready been to Erda,Thompson meat, best Beef Jerky in The world! SR-36 Erda way.

I will be checking that out right away! Thanks

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Quickly discovering my new found hardware in my foot doesn’t care too much for even mildly cooler temps..

I’m pretty damn close to going to the ER if this shit gets any worse..

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Quickly discovering my new found hardware in my foot doesn’t care too much for even mildly cooler temps..

If it’s just the temp, how about throwing a heating pad on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rondog4405

Reaction score

I feel ya on that one.. I have 8 screws in my tibia and they absolutely kill in colderrr weather. And when I'm on my feet for a while walking.. Shit suxx!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If it’s just the temp, how about throwing a heating pad on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t even know where one is and Stacy is in phoenix.. I am laid up in bed with my foot on pillows.. this is unreal pain, like it was a few months ago.. I’m miserable right now

JD D05

Reaction score
I don’t even know where one is and Stacy is in phoenix.. I am laid up in bed with my foot on pillows.. this is unreal pain, like it was a few months ago.. I’m miserable right now

It shouldn't be that bad man. I use to have some large screws in my knee.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It shouldn't be that bad man. I use to have some large screws in my knee.

It isn’t always like this.. but this week has been rough..

I think it might have something to do with the temperature and starting physical therapy etc all at once.. I dunno.

JD D05

Reaction score
It isn’t always like this.. but this week has been rough..

I think it might have something to do with the temperature and starting physical therapy etc all at once.. I dunno.

I'm sure. FYI if you are still on pain meds don't go to PT on them...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You California and Arizona pussies that think the world has come to an end because it's 60 degrees :D

Apparently Bilge, you are correct! :D

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Kinda weird. This morning about 10:30 it was 77 in LHC and 91 in Newport Beach. How do those people in NPB put up with those kind of temperatures? Lol

At 12:20pm now 81-LHC, 97 NPB. Those people in NPB are going to be sooo pissed. This isn't what they paid for . . . .!

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How about taking some OTC meds now? Motrin, Advil, Ibuprofin etc etc

IBProfren seems to work the best for me. I have been taking them in the mornings. Like I said this isn’t normal. Just the last couple days it has been unreal bad..

Stacy is concerned because if you feel the skin in that area it is hot.. not warm but actually hot. Whatever is going on inside of there it is fairly angry. Lol

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
IBProfren seems to work the best for me. I have been taking them in the mornings. Like I said this isn’t normal. Just the last couple days it has been unreal bad..

Stacy is concerned because if you feel the skin in that area it is hot.. not warm but actually hot. Whatever is going on inside of there it is fairly angry. Lol

I agree with you. Best to have it looked at by a doctor. For most, cold weather can make those with metal in them uncomfortable. But, not hot skin in the area of the metal.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Is it red and shin
if you feel the skin in that area it is hot.. not warm but actually hot. Whatever is going on inside of there it is fairly angry. Lol
Is it shiny and red too?

cellulitis  01.jpg

D19

Reaction score
I hate there’s no spring, fall or winter. Every day you look out and see the same thing, brown skies. I can’t wait to get out of California. We visited Salt Lake this past weekend and the air is so clean and crisp. Heck, even the leaves turn colors and fall off of trees there.

Pour some sulfuric acid on your neighbor's trees and watch the leaves turn colors and fall off.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Sounds like me. I can’t find shit without the ole lady around. :D