WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What Do You Think Is Causing The "Pussification" Of Our Country?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The educational system is the single biggest contributor as far as I can figure.

We haven’t got too far into that yet but I thank god eveyday my kids are growing up in Havasu.

Some people talked shit on the schools out here.. my daughter is in second grade and reading decent books and doing multiplication.. My youngest talks like an adult etc.. no pc shit with same sex marriage. No common core etc

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We haven’t got too far into that yet but I thank god eveyday my kids are growing up in Havasu.

Some people talked shit on the schools out here.. my daughter is in second grade and reading decent books and doing multiplication.. My youngest talks like an adult etc.. no pc shit with same sex marriage. No common core etc
Schools are deffinately different in Az. It is creeping, I see it. My kids are a little older, and the wife being a teacher, gives a little different view. The HS age kids are where I saw a little sign of future snowflakes. The teachers are the issue. My wife went from left to right, as she saw what taxes were taken and money used on. The schools up here seem to be pretty split. Union wannabes, and those that just want to teach.
Side note, the two guys that organized the BS teacher strike in Az last year, both had lived in Az less than a year. One from Chicago, one most recently from Texas, but raised in Chicago...Seem odd?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

That’s because education starts in the home, with the curiosity, morals and values you raise your kids with [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

500bbc

Reaction score
Without reading all of the posts, it's intentional and has been going on for 100 years.

This Republic is an anomaly, a threat to those that want total control, it's been studied, planned and implemented and they are winning.

We are in a civil war and very few people realize it.

rush1

Reaction score
Manscapping, men should shit shower shave !