WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What does GCC mean ?

Taboma

Reaction score
Asked this over in the lounge and after marinating all night and a 130-something views, no answer. I guess either nobody knows or nobody cares, or this section is like Fight Club.
Appears to be the previous Offroad Ride section or whatever the official name was, but with a twist for dog lovers ?
So what's the GCC mean --- Glamis Camping Club ? And what's the Welcome Home all about, was somebody lost ?

Joe mama

Reaction score
I’m in the dark too! Wanted at least give you a response.

Taboma

Reaction score
You sparky types are ---- 👍 👍 Hope you guys are keeping the doors open and overheads covered during these challenging times.
Just damned glad I'm retired and not feeling the pain of keeping food on my crew's tables.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Asked this over in the lounge and after marinating all night and a 130-something views, no answer. I guess either nobody knows or nobody cares, or this section is like Fight Club.
Appears to be the previous Offroad Ride section or whatever the official name was, but with a twist for dog lovers ?
So what's the GCC mean --- Glamis Camping Club ? And what's the Welcome Home all about, was somebody lost ?

General Chit Chat..

There is an offroad forum that is close to mutiny and there is some % that a lot of the members might land here. If they do this is their “lounge” so to speak.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
It means Gelcoater’s Cool 😎

Taboma

Reaction score
It means Gelcoater’s Cool 😎

Works for me and although I don't recall you mentioning you were away or lost, Welcome Home 👍 😁

Nice that Dave's making a home for some soon to be offroading mutineers. Wonder if new admission rules will require a pic of dirt toy and female companion ?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Works for me and although I don't recall you mentioning you were away or lost, Welcome Home 👍 😁

Nice that Dave's making a home for some soon to be offroading mutineers. Wonder if new admission rules will require a pic of dirt toy and female companion ?

Lol

236eagledave

Reaction score
General Chit Chat..

There is an offroad forum that is close to mutiny and there is some % that a lot of the members might land here. If they do this is their “lounge” so to speak.
It's amazing what's become of that place since Vertical Scope bought it. GCC and the Trailer Park were super entertaining. It's unbelievable how dead it is now.

c_land

Reaction score
General Chit Chat..

RZR Forum?

Dana757

Reaction score
so what's the forum so we can go take a look?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I think it should be renamed again... nobody knows or understands the "GCC., welcome home".

how bout "Dave's Dirty Section" or "The Sandbox" (lucky if you get home) :p

motormonkey

Reaction score
irate4x4.com. people from pirate went there it looks like. I was looking at SAS swaps and noticed the jump.