WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

franky

Reaction score
My 13 was a LTZ so it was hooked up. Hauled ass too.

One thing I didn't like was the brakes. One good hard shut down at anything above 80 warped the rotors every time. I put 4 different sets of brakes on that car trying to correct it. They're just too small. You can bolt on 07-09 Cadillac DTS brakes that are bigger but never got around to it. Also I felt the car had excessive nose dive / lift. Did you feel the same and are these issues still on the 2015+?
Had the same rotor issue on the older one, three sets or rotors. The second set warped pretty fast. Killed mine going North down the Cajon Pass or where the 101 drops into Camarillo. I could tell right away they were screwed. Dont have that on the 2015....yet. Mine was an basic LT and yes it was a bit divey. The 2015 is an LTZ and handles way better. Still has that FWD the front of the car is getting pulled on feel that is inherent with a heavier FWD. Love the car though, happy purchase.

Best Impala I had was a 1996 SS. Eiback springs, Hotchkis sway bars and trailing arms/hard pan and RWD. That car was hooked up. Wish I still had it. Sold it with 28k miles.