WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What happened to the $financial doom and gloom?

Buddy

Reaction score
Where are we heading. I know no one knows, but shit is just plain silly now. Housing is at its absolute highest, truck, boats selling at all time highs. How long is this sustainable

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Where are we heading. I know no one knows, but shit is just plain silly now. Housing is at its absolute highest, truck, boats selling at all time highs. How long is this sustainable

The low wage earners were hit the hardest this time. Government is dumping money into the markets.

Even a 8% unemployment it means 92% of people are employed.

Everything is supply and demand. People are not spending money on fancy vacations and kids sports. That is a shitload of newfound time and discretionary spending money.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
92% of working age people seeking work are employed.

That actual unemployment rate of the nation is somewhere around 50-60% of the population, which includes those two young or two old to work, those that can't work because of medical issues and those that choose simply not to work.

The gov't has printed trillions if dollars to prop up the economy. States have enforced no disconnect orders on utilities and suspended foreclosures and evictions. When the merry go round stops things will get real. For now though it is low interest rates and "free" money from Uncle Sugar.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I wish I was back to work. Have not been able to get anything since January. Probably gonna start driving truck. Seems to be the best source of work out here

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

Unless Washington DC extends it you will likely see a pull back in the Real Estate Market in March 2021 when the 1 Year Mortage and Rental Deferment ends. Today approx 15% of mortgage holders are behind in payments. You will probably see a flood of houses go on the market then?

brgrcru

Reaction score
I wish I was back to work. Have not been able to get anything since January. Probably gonna start driving truck. Seems to be the best source of work out here

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the truck driving club .
That's what I did

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Unless Washington DC extends it you will likely see a pull back in the Real Estate Market in March 2021 when the 1 Year Mortage and Rental Deferment ends. Today approx 15% of mortgage holders are behind in payments. You will probably see a flood of houses go on the market then?
Is that when the note holders can BEGIN the eviction process or is that when they can begin to enforce removals from the property? Since it can be a 6 month process at minimum in some jurisdictions, that wave may come in closer to the end of 2021 or mid-2022. Assuming nothing snaps back and people are actually able to catch up on their payments.