WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What happened to this?

4Waters

Reaction score
We all closed together because this is how dick-tater Newsom set it up and said the regions re-open together as well. WTF!! Making it up as they go🤬, moving the goalposts.🖕

1607036053591.png

RodnJen

Reaction score
The data would be my guess. I haven’t looked at each county.

4Waters

Reaction score
The data would be my guess. I haven’t looked at each county.
That's the point it was supposed to be region's close and open at the same time but nope we gotta change that. Remember the 15% ICU bed shit? That was this, making shit up as we go

Meaney77

Reaction score
Interesting to me, Ventura County was one of the lowest counties throughout the entire plandemic (lowest number of cases and deaths) and was one of the last to reopen... not totally sure why.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Judging from the license plates in Havasu this weekend, my guess is that everyone from that red spot down is in AZ right now.
CA...such a curious study on sheep and sheep herding.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Judging from the license plates in Havasu this weekend, my guess is that everyone from that red spot down is in AZ right now.
CA...such a curious study on sheep and sheep herding.
No SHIT, this place is overrun with "whiteplaters". Stay the fuck home like your voted in politicians want you to!!!!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Not everyone in the Golden Fucked-up State voted for the dipshits currently in office. Some of us need to escape for the weekend just to connect with folks who share the same values! 😎
Some???? Damn, yore freeways have got to be ghost towns over there!!!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Not everyone in the Golden Fucked-up State voted for the dipshits currently in office. Some of us need to escape for the weekend just to connect with folks who share the same values! 😎
To be totally honest, I dont think ANYONE voted for him!!!! He was just kind of thrown in office.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Interesting to me, Ventura County was one of the lowest counties throughout the entire plandemic (lowest number of cases and deaths) and was one of the last to reopen... not totally sure why.
idiot politicians and useless fools masquerading as "heath officials" would be my guess. Never let a crisis go to waste.