WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What I learned today...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So as I'm walking away from the meat counter at Stater Bros this lady asked for a tri-tip that's on sale and wants it ground.

So I stop and have to ask her...

What are you going to do with that??

Long story short...

Best burgers ever!!!

At 4.99 a lb it's Way cheaper than the normal price for ground beef and will taste about 1000 percent better.

Im gonna make some smashed burgers on the Blackstone for starters and the make some meatloaf with it later.

Can't wait! 🤤

20230601_172121.jpg
20230601_172139.jpg

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Never tired trip tip for burgers. Always used chuck and added my NY prime loin trimmed pieces when I cut my own steaks.

Will have to try it.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Only way I buy meat for burgers, find what’s on sale and that is your burger. Done tri tip a lot, Chuck is great as well. I will also grab a bit or pork and mix in about 3:1 beef to pork. If your wife has a big kitchen aid mixer they sell a small grinder attachment, works great. I also use the chili plate on the grinder, bigger diameter holes keeps beef from getting mushy.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Had em leave all the fat in it. Look at the pics and you'll see!

They offered to trim it. Stator Brother's will do it however you want. 👍🏼
That's where I do most of my shopping. Although I was disappointed when they started that electronic deals BS. That's the biggest reason I've shopped there as long as I have, I never had to play the stupid games to get the sales price. One of the cashiers hooked me up with a phony number to punch in.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That's where I do most of my shopping. Although I was disappointed when they started that electronic deals BS. That's the biggest reason I've shopped there as long as I have, I never had to play the stupid games to get the sales price. One of the cashiers hooked me up with a phony number to punch in.

No idea what games you're talking about??

They do have additional discounts for just punching your phone number in. Doesn't get any easier than that!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
That's the main reason I would shop at Stater Bros. No games no cards that you don't need Acapulco is ...you now the rest.

Wheeler

Reaction score

They do have additional discounts for just punching your phone number in. Doesn't get any easier than that!
Kinda like entering the rdp gun section. All you had to do was show a photo of what's in your gun safe and a photo of Ardee. Fuck that shit!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Back to the kitchen you go Graham Kerr!

How many times do I have to tell you I never left!

Maybe you should look in this? Hope it helps. 👍🏼😁

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

I don't want to participate in their BS, I want to buy my shit and leave.
Kinda like entering the rdp gun section. All you had to do was show a photo of what's in your gun safe and a photo of Ardee. Fuck that shit!
I got in before that requirement. All he wanted back then was a dick pic.

Wheeler

Reaction score
I don't want to participate in their BS, I want to buy my shit and leave.

I got in before that requirement. All he wanted back then was a dick pic.
No wonder he don't like you, he's jealous! 😄

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So I didn't wanna try the smashed burgers with the good tri-tip (cause nothing ever come out perfectly the first time), I tried it with some 90/10 I had in the fridge.

Came out Great! Can't wait to use the good stuff. This is the recipe I used...

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
So as I'm walking away from the meat counter at Stater Bros this lady asked for a tri-tip that's on sale and wants it ground.

So I stop and have to ask her...

What are you going to do with that??

Long story short...

Best burgers ever!!!

At 4.99 a lb it's Way cheaper than the normal price for ground beef and will taste about 1000 percent better.

Im gonna make some smashed burgers on the Blackstone for starters and the make some meatloaf with it later.

Can't wait! 🤤

View attachment 1237257 View attachment 1237258
I do that with chuck and vac seal it and freeze it.Way better flavor than off the shelf stuff..