WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What in the fuck!?!?!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The link worked for me. The chick is no longer delivering packages according to Amazon...ya think?:rolleyes:😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Amazon bitch called out the older lady's "white privilege"
Older lady calls Amazon bitch...well, a bitch.
Bitch goes off when her backs turned...

Yes, an armed society is a polite society. Sick of stupid people getting away with this stuff.
Some people just need killing...a culling.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
We lived in that Castro Valley shit-hole on 'Cold Water Canyon' near lake Chabot for about a year when I was around 4 . . . up on top of a hill . . . our neighbor across the street was non-other than John Madden . . . that fat slob would walk around his place in his tighty-whities scowling at everyone. . . cold, windy, wet, and grey . . . total nightmare . . . .my Dad told my Mom . . . "Go down south, find a house with boat storage and we're fucking out of here"!!!! . . . . thank GOD.

ATKpilot

Reaction score
“This does not reflect the high standards we have for drivers who deliver our packages,” huh...no shit

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Amazon bitch called out the older lady's "white privilege"
Older lady calls Amazon bitch...well, a bitch.
Bitch goes off when her backs turned...

Yes, an armed society is a polite society. Sick of stupid people getting away with this stuff.
Some people just need killing...a culling.

Just wait....it's only a matter of time before being 'threatened by white privilege' is going to be an acceptable defense against being charged for beatings like this.

LC925

Reaction score
Just wait....it's only a matter of time before being 'threatened by white privilege' is going to be an acceptable defense against being charged for beatings like this.
Sad, but only because I see this becoming true in this pansy society.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
With some DA's, I don't doubt it. The push to "kill whitey" is becoming blatant. If you don't agree with them, you're an enemy to humanity. I don't interact with many people, and really don't care to go into cities, I'll be just fine.
Should the social justice police start going door to door...well then, it's open season. I've always been cordial to Jehovah's Witness folks, as well as Mormons, when they came to my door. I respect their opinions and thoughts. Come to my house and tell me I'm wrong based on my assumed skin color...go fuck yourself.
According to the Nazi playbook, the Brownshirts are about to be retired. Maybe why some BLM folks are stepping down, and Pantifa is shrinking away from view. Usefulness is over, so funding is going away. The next step will be some form of "Special Police". It won't be a new force, just a more militant version of something we have. I'm guessing DHS, but we'll see.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
With some DA's, I don't doubt it. The push to "kill whitey" is becoming blatant. If you don't agree with them, you're an enemy to humanity. I don't interact with many people, and really don't care to go into cities, I'll be just fine.
Should the social justice police start going door to door...well then, it's open season. I've always been cordial to Jehovah's Witness folks, as well as Mormons, when they came to my door. I respect their opinions and thoughts. Come to my house and tell me I'm wrong based on my assumed skin color...go fuck yourself.
According to the Nazi playbook, the Brownshirts are about to be retired. Maybe why some BLM folks are stepping down, and Pantifa is shrinking away from view. Usefulness is over, so funding is going away. The next step will be some form of "Special Police". It won't be a new force, just a more militant version of something we have. I'm guessing DHS, but we'll see.

The biggest threat to national security is white supremacy.. isn’t that what they are touting right now?

You are 100% correct

Cdog

Reaction score
This is what happens when a segment of society is played against the other. I bet the angry latina using "white privilege" as an insult felt being called a bitch was an assault so force was justified in her pee brain. Seriously fucked up people these days. If you look like an easy mark they will bite.

Spray-N-Sand

Reaction score
And Cracker Valley used to be such a neat little town...

havasuhusker

Reaction score
It looked like after said beating, the amazon biotch still dragged the packages into the store. I swear, you can't make this crap up! The world has gone mad.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
This is what happens when a segment of society is played against the other. I bet the angry latina using "white privilege" as an insult felt being called a bitch was an assault so force was justified in her pee brain. Seriously fucked up people these days. If you look like an easy mark they will bite.
Also the impression that there won't be any serious repercussions for their actions.

gqchris

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the latina was fed up with Karens giving her shit all day and just snapped LOL..You can see the victim using Karen like gestures probably called the latina a bitch and well, she had enough. I kinda cant blame her. People think they can spout off to workers like they are circus animals. "Talk Shit, Get Hit"