WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is “too early” for boat start-up on the Parker Strip?

boatnam2

Reaction score
Looks like they are going after the elusive hump back chub with the size of that net.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Craig 222.JPG

cofooter

Reaction score
Attention Early Birds. The river will be CLOSED Tuesday through Friday morning next week for one hour starting at first light for my pleasure and my pleasure only! I don't even want to see a kayak! The resumption of river operations after that time period will be determined by @rivermobster so PM him for details. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! 🤣

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Attention Early Birds. The river will be CLOSED Tuesday through Friday morning next week for one hour starting at first light for my pleasure and my pleasure only! I don't even want to see a kayak! The resumption of river operations after that time period will be determined by @rivermobster so PM him for details. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! 🤣

I'm gonna say it needs to stay closed for the duration of October.

Thanks for your attention to this. 👍🏼

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up…..PM Sent to @rivermobster !!! How long should I expect it to be before I get a response?

Wheeler

Reaction score
Wheeler’s got the life. Sits around all day waiting for boats to drive past his dock. Life couldn’t be much better than that. 😂
They contact me via smoke signal when they depart their dock. ;)

someday I might need to buy a real camera this Iphone is getting slower every day.

Logan4.JPG

Wheeler

Reaction score
Where were you LAST week Wheeler, drove past your place every morning looking for you!! Must have been TOO EARLY for ol Wheeler!!! 🤣
Might have been home on the range. :)

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
IMG_0196.jpeg
IMG_0197.jpeg
@Wheeler you guys are letting the good glass go to waste Booger Ray would be out here if he was still with us