WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is “too early” for boat start-up on the Parker Strip?

buck35

Reaction score
Hey wheeler, I was telling my neighbor about the pics in one of the threads with the cobras stacked like cordwood ,but I can't seem to find it. If someone has a link it would be greatly appreciated!

fmo24

Reaction score
Hey wheeler, I was telling my neighbor about the pics in one of the threads with the cobras stacked like cordwood ,but I can't seem to find it. If someone has a link it would be greatly appreciated!
It may be in the Kodak moment thread

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

The photos I posted were shot by Ted Sutton when he was visiting with Bill Denbeste. I just pulled them from Teds camera to post here.

Below is a link that will give more insight to the Denbeste orginazation.

Here are a few pix I shot while Ted and I were visiting with Peter Brock last week in Henderson that your friend might enjoy seeing.

IMG_0175 - Edited.jpg
IMG_0187 - Edited.jpg
IMG_0181 - Edited.jpg
IMG_0190.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

@rcmike
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0155.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG

Wheeler

Reaction score
Guy going for a ride with Tony looks like a not real thrilled Tom Hanks :p

That would be the owner of the boat, Stevie. I think he just woke up. ;)

Tony was giving Stevie a lesson by showing what the boat could do and how much plate he needed for launch. Stevie had recently purchased this boat when the photo was taken.

poncho

Reaction score

Tony was giving Stevie a lesson by showing what the boat could do and how much plate he needed for launch. Stevie had recently purchased this boat when the photo was taken.
Exactly how I would look riding in mine, I suck as a passenger.

cofooter

Reaction score

Did he get rid of Problem Child or does he have both now?

Wheeler

Reaction score
Got it. Can't keep up with these v-drive ballers.......... that Coor's boat is cool!!!

I figured you would like it.
I had a friend way back when that flew one of the two Coors Light Jets. She was an exceptional pilot.

Here's the boat one more time and if you want to see it again you'll need to show up at Sundance. That is unless he needs to do a test and tune and brings it the the Manor first. 😃

IMG_6821.jpg

Wheeler

Reaction score
Wheeler... Obviously I don't know you, but I want to know if I can just give a "blanket" like to all your pics instead of each one individually?

There's a photo a few pages back that you'll really like! You'll know it when you see it.

Thanks for the compliment. 👍

lenmann

Reaction score
True. That said, one is what is put out on the floor for the masses to use and the other is used in the tool room.
My 10EE just celebrated it's 75th Birthday.
75th didn't happen without pics.

I grew up in my parents machine shop. First lathe I ever ran was a Hardinge chucker, simple second op stuff at 50 cents an hour. I was probably 11 years old. Later in life, met my first 10EE at a big defense contractor's tool room, had to be 15 of them lined up in a row.

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
My Dad use to come down from Idaho every year, parked his motor home at our place up on Beanpot Hill / Millioanaires row" ........I left him alone there one time, just for a couple days, told him to stay outta trouble,........came back a couple day's later and THIS Sanger was in front of the barn........just what every 85 yr. old retiree needs !..........said he bought it with MY inheritance !!.........those are 4 of his great grandchildren with him,.................I miss my Dad .............
620815_10151212705809059_1344495933_o.jpg

fmo24

Reaction score
My Dad use to come down from Idaho every year, parked his motor home at our place up on Beanpot Hill / Millioanaires row" ........I left him alone there one time, just for a couple days, told him to stay outta trouble,........came back a couple day's later and THIS Sanger was in front of the barn........just what every 85 yr. old retiree needs !..........said he bought it with MY inheritance !!.........those are 4 of his great grandchildren with him,.................I miss my Dad ............. View attachment 933746
So awesome 😁

Wheeler

Reaction score
My Dad use to come down from Idaho every year, parked his motor home at our place up on Beanpot Hill / Millioanaires row" ........I left him alone there one time, just for a couple days, told him to stay outta trouble,........came back a couple day's later and THIS Sanger was in front of the barn........just what every 85 yr. old retiree needs !..........said he bought it with MY inheritance !!.........those are 4 of his great grandchildren with him,.................I miss my Dad ............. View attachment 933746

It's about time you woke up, Denny! 😁

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Great picture! Awesome story.