WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is happening? Our country starts to look like a war zone...

d4l

Reaction score
Since I got hone from the US I’v keept a closer look at the news and it is pretty horrifying. In the past month there are an avarage 2-3 reports each day about gang related shootings, same amount about rapes. People randomly beating up and robbing randoms on the street or in their homes. This past friday there was a bomb that blew out an entire appartment building. And today a man was gunned down by police at one of the major trainstations, while a girl got beaten up by two men on a Train when asking for their tickets.

And this is only the things that get to the media.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Hullbilly

Reaction score
So Sweeden is officially a shithole?:D

Welcome to the NWO aka globalization, where politicians solicit and relocate savages to their otherwise civilized nations to wreak havoc, financially cripple and create gov’t dependency.

500bbc

Reaction score
Since I got hone from the US I’v keept a closer look at the news and it is pretty horrifying. In the past month there are an avarage 2-3 reports each day about gang related shootings, same amount about rapes. People randomly beating up and robbing randoms on the street or in their homes. This past friday there was a bomb that blew out an entire appartment building. And today a man was gunned down by police at one of the major trainstations, while a girl got beaten up by two men on a Train when asking for their tickets.

Suicide of Western culture.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Well, that shit is the norm in L.A. Far more likely you are just now starting to pay attention to it than it being any real major change.