WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is happening to Havasu?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Lol...It still trips me out when people wanna blame a whole entire race when there are turds, idiots, and filth inside EVERY race. Some of you mother fuckers hate Mexicans until you want some good ass tacos or need some cheap labor that most aren't willing to do. FYI, no one owns the river, Channel, or these places. If you don't like these places, stay home.
that is not even close to the point being made....again, there's probley a few, but most of todays people are willing to get along with all races of respectfull and law abiding people.... but.... this was told to me yesterday, I said to a black a you can get man, hey I got a condo coming up for rent, he said where is it... I said down by sams town.... he replied quicky.... nobody I know would live there... tooo many niggas and mexicans... so you see,... those that are law abiding,... don't wanna live where they are not....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I’m saying society is changing and not for the better.. I’m also saying that there’s shit bags in every race.. but more on the positive there are gentlemen in every race as well.
leaving race out of the pic.... nobody thats a working law abiding person wants to live or have recreation with those who ae not...there's a huge problem sneaking up on the usa... there 250m white people... most are working and paying taxes.... that number rose by almost 5m in one year... there are 45m balscks,... that number rose by almost the same.....5m...of that 45 m.... 48% collect wefare and pay no taxes,,, and comit most of the crimes...the generation deep blacks actually be live that the goverment prints the money and gives more to the whites... this is the answer to why blacks are so angered.... this is tex book parrenting..... make them work for it ... then they will have more respect for what they got.... a little rich kid that parrents keep giving too much is never a happy kid...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I have been @RDP since December 19,2007. Lurked before that + Hotboat. Gotta say this thread has contained more racial tone can remember. At no time has race been a topic. Maybe a few laughs,but never a source of discomfort or unwelcome to anyone.The impression of racism @RDP is totally off the rails.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Don’t even know what to make of this thread 🙄

This is all I got….

25681F2E-B50E-42E8-AEE6-6777669A7D28.jpeg

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
My parents lived and grew up in Watts CA. My Dad graduated from Jordan High. As time progressed many felt the Black population would surge. It didn't. It remains at about 12%. But, it's percentage of crime is well above that. Hispanic, mostly but not all Mexican, have become a significant portion of our population and crime. The Hispanic population has surged far beyond 12%, yet the Black segment leads Hispanics in crime. Racist or Reality? There are good and bad idiots from all races. Proper handling of all Law Breakers is not being done.

riverroyal

Reaction score
This is not racist but it happened me yesterday.
Pull up to gas station towing boat. I pull in behind a Toyota truck with 2 sit down pwc's. No gas being pumped so im assuming they are done.
Guy makes eye contact with me the starts taking selfies. Then his bro's come out of the store, all fucking around. No urgency. The load ice chest etc THEN start pumping

I back up, with boat. Another island with a older havasu style beach truck. Full of beach shit. Middle aged guy sees me as he exits store and runs to his truck. Almost apologizing.

You can fill in the ethnicity of the guys that had zero shit given.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
This is not racist but it happened me yesterday.
Pull up to gas station towing boat. I pull in behind a Toyota truck with 2 sit down pwc's. No gas being pumped so im assuming they are done.
Guy makes eye contact with me the starts taking selfies. Then his bro's come out of the store, all fucking around. No urgency. The load ice chest etc THEN start pumping

I back up, with boat. Another island with a older havasu style beach truck. Full of beach shit. Middle aged guy sees me as he exits store and runs to his truck. Almost apologizing.

You can fill in the ethnicity of the guys that had zero shit given.
Chevron market ?

DWC

Reaction score
My parents lived and grew up in Watts CA. My Dad graduated from Jordan High. As time progressed many felt the Black population would surge. It didn't. It remains at about 12%. But, it's percentage of crime is well above that. Hispanic, mostly but not all Mexican, have become a significant portion of our population and crime. The Hispanic population has surged far beyond 12%, yet the Black segment leads Hispanics in crime. Racist or Reality? There are good and bad idiots from all races. Proper handling of all Law Breakers is not being done.
My parents graduated from Jordan as well. Both around 65’. We lived in the same house my stepdad grew up in (NLB) until I started high school.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
this thread is hilarious...a couple racist remarks but those clamoring about this site being racist need to pump the fuckin brakes. The problem today isnt color of skin, it isnt tatted or not, its not where you were born, its simply common courtesy. People have no idea what it means to be courteous anymore. Blasting your music on the beach in the channel cause you can is simply because you dont give a fuck about anyone else. Squirting people in the face with your water guns is because you dont give a fuck about anyone else or their safety......it all comes down to people never getting the shit beat out of them anymore. Lawsuits parenting call it what you will but the people who show no courtesy simply have never felt a right cross either open or closed handed. I am going out of my way every day with my son to teach him yes sir yes maam no sir no maam, let someone else walk in front of you, open the door for anyone man or female, push your chair in at the table when you are done at a restaurant, and he still doesnt understand it yet. Hes like gah dad...I dont understand it. But i will not stop until my son gets it so he doesnt grow up to be one of these ignorant fucks on the lake or in the channel who cares only about themselves

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Racism seems a convenient tool to divide the economic classes. If the low-income classes were not divided by race, they might realize they should be looking elsewhere for a common enemy.

Some have said this board (RDP) is "made up of racists, and this thread proves it." I disagree. Yes, racist remarks are being tossed around pretty loosely, but in general, I think the tone most have taken is generalizing a lower socio-economic group moving into a space where the barrier to entry has been reduced due to lots of free cash.

Seems a reasonable concern if you don't like the culture. But IMHO those squaring up on this board have some personal issues they should work on that don't add value to this community. "Let That Shit Go Man"

I think Huxley was on to something with his "Brave New World" book. Social media has ramped up his vision.

"Straight outta Compton" came out today in 1988 FWIW and turned a whole bunch of middle-income suburban white kids into gangsters seeming overnight. In a twist, Of Fate, Ice Cube became a Disney Character a few years later, proving it is all just Capitalism prying its greedy fingers into your bank account.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Racism seems a convenient tool to divide the economic classes. If the low-income classes were not divided by race, they might realize they should be looking elsewhere for a common enemy.

Some have said this board (RDP) is "made up of racists, and this thread proves it." I disagree. Yes, racist remarks are being tossed around pretty loosely, but in general, I think the tone most have taken is generalizing a lower socio-economic group moving into a space where the barrier to entry has been reduced due to lots of free cash.

Seems a reasonable concern if you don't like the culture. But IMHO those squaring up on this board have some personal issues they should work on that don't add value to this community. "Let That Shit Go Man"

I think Huxley was on to something with his "Brave New World" book. Social media has ramped up his vision.

"Straight outta Compton" came out today in 1988 FWIW and turned a whole bunch of middle-income suburban white kids into gangsters seeming overnight. In a twist, Of Fate, Ice Cube became a Disney Character a few years later, proving it is all just Capitalism prying its greedy fingers into your bank account.

8F4240C0-F99B-444E-B38B-DAF1FA671CE7.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have been @RDP since December 19,2007. Lurked before that + Hotboat. Gotta say this thread has contained more racial tone can remember. At no time has race been a topic. Maybe a few laughs,but never a source of discomfort or unwelcome to anyone.The impression of racism @RDP is totally off the rails.

I agree..

Reaction score
Nobody has the balls to say it. But I will, F It.

Mexicans (not to be confused with Americans of Hispanic descent) these are the purple who live here but glorify a culture that they fled. They have ruined everything they touch. That includes Havasu, Glamis and everything in between. These are the people who intentionally blast polka music just to clear the beach for themselves, they point the music away from themselves so they can still talk and enjoy the beach but others leave. They get off on squirting people with water cannons in the hope that they create a confrontation and get into a fight.

If this post offends you, then you are the person who has ruined Havasu and the like.

You’ve heard the saying? Every group has that friend no one likes, if yours doesn’t that means it you.
Another round of follow-up questions If I may:

What type of Mexicans are we talking about here? Jean shorts in the water? Tube socks with sandals? Mexicans with a 2003 single cap Silverado with a large sticker on the back reading "borracho" or "Michoacán? 18 ft Bayliner 13 deep? Case of glass bottle Corona when it's 115 outside?

I don't even think most Mexicans know what poke is. Had it not been for Family Matter and Steve Urkel, I would have no idea what poka is.

I ask these questions as a Mexican myself trying to educate myself.

hqdefault.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
And you get banned for spelling incorrectly

It isn't the spelling.. It's the posts that make absolutely zero sense to anyone? Half the time nobody can tell who you are talking to, the other half the time nobody can tell WTF you are saying! LOL

I get it that not everyone is an English expert, and that's fine.. but there's a problem when I have an easier time deciphering H20Toies drunk posts, than another members posts at all.

RD

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
It isn't the spelling.. It's the posts that make absolutely zero sense to anyone? Half the time nobody can tell who you are talking to, the other half the time nobody can tell WTF you are saying! LOL

I get it that not everyone is an English expert, and that's fine.. but there's a problem when I have an easier time deciphering H20Toies drunk posts, than another members posts at all.

RD

Punctuation would help, for sure. How much effort does it take to place a period or comma once in a while for clarity? I haven't noticed the spelling much, but I just usually skip his posts because I have no clue what he's talking about. I can decipher a 7th-grade boy's horrible handwriting and atrocious spelling, but I'm not going to put forth the effort on a grown man.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Punctuation would help, for sure. How much effort does it take to place a period or comma once in a while for clarity? I haven't noticed the spelling much, but I just usually skip his posts because I have no clue what he's talking about. I can decipher a 7th-grade boy's horrible handwriting and atrocious spelling, but I'm not going to put forth the effort on a grown man.

I'm waiting to hear how I'm somehow oppressing a minority, because I responded to one of the few posts that I could actually understand.... Because rdp is obviously racist.

RD

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
So asking for a friend, if a white person doesn't like the actions of a non-white group is he considered a racist? If a that same white person doesn't like the same actions of a group of white people, then what do we call him?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
My parents graduated from Jordan as well. Both around 65’. We lived in the same house my stepdad grew up in (NLB) until I started high school.
Believe you may be speaking of the Jordan High in Long Beach. My Dad graduated from the Jordan High on 103rd St Los Angeles - Watts. He also went to Grape St Elementary in Watts. In later years Grape St became known for a particular group of the Crips gang.

Reactions: DWC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So asking for a friend, if a white person doesn't like the actions of a non-white group is he considered a racist? If a that same white person doesn't like the same actions of a group of white people, then what do we call him?

simplified version of what I just wrote.. LOL

RD

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
The comical part to me is 90+% of us are AMERICANS on this forum, you may be an American of Irish descent, you may be an American of Spanish descent, and American of German descent or an American of Mexican descent etc etc etc but to stand and say you’re a Mexican is actually disrespectful towards the family member or members of your family that came to this great country and became legalized Americans. You actually when becoming a legal citizen of this country are supposed to renounce yourself from the country in which you’re coming from.

Backlash

Reaction score
American of Irish and Bahamian descent married to a Chinese woman..... my two boys are American with a little dab of Hawaiian, and her two boys are Chinese and Mexican. I don't think I qualify as a racist! 🤣

hallett21

Reaction score
I will say I’ve had 2 superintendents work for us (over 50 years old) that legitimately could not read. However they could “read” plans. It blew me away.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

American of Irish and Bahamian descent married to a Chinese woman..... my two boys are American with a little dab of Hawaiian, and her two boys are Chinese and Mexican. I don't think I qualify as a racist! 🤣

That's like saying you are a woman so you can't be sexist. 😂

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh Hawaiian Americans...... Hahaha

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
The word " Racist " doesn't pack the punch it use to . When certain members of society get called it on a regular basis . that person , group , becomes indifferent . One persons definition of racist can be wildly different than the next .