WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is happening to Havasu?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220728-224039_Instagram.jpg

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Thats the trade off for having public access spaces, you get the public. Our lake has very few places to stay or camp, this keeps most of the lake traffic to property owners. Even our party cove is primarily lake residents or boats out of a marina. The down side is it very tough for businesses to do well without the extra crowds. We don't have the quantity of bars and restaurants that would be nice.
Same with us, just about everyone using the lake owns a home on the lake, it changes things drastically.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I really don't think it's the class of people. I see it here in ky also. It's more the character of the people.

That sucks. Sorry to hear. Down the lake in TN I haven't seen it. Yes we are probably less populated. The worst it gets here is Fat Daddy's, but it is still country music. With them it is more of a drunk crowd issue vs a thug issue.

SPYLIFE

Reaction score
We have the same thing going on here in Destin. I used to enjoy going to the harbor, walk around, enjoy a few of the waterside restaurants, and such. Now it's a mix of a jailhouse tattoo convention, & southside of Atlanta gangland.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
That sucks. Sorry to hear. Down the lake in TN I haven't seen it. Yes we are probably less populated. The worst it gets here is Fat Daddy's, but it is still country music. With them it is more of a drunk crowd issue vs a thug issue.

Haven't seen it at the lake. I was talking more in general all over. Gas stations where people park in the fuel lane to go in and never get gas. Things like that

FCT

Reaction score
I don’t understand being irritated about people not having boats and having a spot in the channel to enjoy the lake for the day. Don’t you launch your boat to enjoy boating for the day? If not then maybe you should just buy a Schiada and a EZ UP 🤷‍♂️

MARCYTECH

Reaction score
I don’t understand being irritated about people not having boats and having a spot in the channel to enjoy the lake for the day. Don’t you launch your boat to enjoy boating for the day? If not then maybe you should just buy a Schiada and a EZ UP 🤷‍♂️
ooffffff got em

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Fixed**

You don’t Think he might have his wives name tattooed on him or where’s he’s from? Does that make him a “ghetto”? He sure dresses like the people you keep describing Or does he get a pass because he has a DCB?
(he does have SD tattooed on his stomach)

Bernie from epic has Las Vegas tattoos on his stomach does that make him ghetto? Or does he get a pass too?

Dude is honestly one of the nicest people you’ll meet on the water or anywhere else.

Riverryder

Reaction score
ooffffff got em

Hahaha crazy that these guys are so much better then people that can’t afford a boat. People with ez up keep that town alive! Why shit in them because they want to have fun and see the boats. Shit my kids go with there mom to see the boats with a easy up all the time because there mom doesn’t have a boat and my kids love boats.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Dude is honestly one of the nicest people you’ll meet on the water or anywhere else.

I wasn’t shitting on him my man. I was just pointing out that members are hypocrites. He fits the description they keep throw around based on how he looks. But he gets a pass because he has a DCB.

When I was camped at needles. I gave 3 family’s a ride in my boat. They didn’t have one and were shocked that I offered a ride. I did it to give them a experience they might never get a chance to do. I have been fortunate to have nice things why can’t I share it? No way I’m shitting on anyone. I know where I came from. I had nothing growing up.my family Didn’t even have a car with ac until I was about 13 living in vegas!

Last edited:

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn’t shitting on him my man. I was just pointing out that members are hypocrites. He fits the description they keep throw around based on how he looks. But he gets a pass because he has a DCB.

When I was camped at needles. I gave 3 family’s a ride in my boat. They didn’t have one and were shocked that I offered a ride. I did it to give them a experience they might never get a chance to do. I have been fortunate to have nice things why can’t I share it? No way I’m shitting on anyone. I know where I came from. I had nothing growing up. Didn’t even have a car with ac until I was about 13 living in vegas!

I think you took that post wrong. I was agreeing with you. He and his family are great people who enjoy the river. If someone stereotyped him based on his look they’d miss out on meeting some good people.
Didn’t think you were shitting on anyone. 👍🏻
Now if everyone will excuse me I’ve got to go detail my easy-up for this weekend 😁

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
LOL.... these threads never seem to not just be amazing.... WTF.... why even go to the channel???? there anit shit there but a shit show... I go there... when I wan't to go to the shit show...and have fun doing it... as far as thugs.... what wrong with them???? I'll tell you.... you talk shit you get hit.... been that way my whole life... even worse with the wannna be bad asses that start shit when they're in a group... some people wanna go to the water to be seen, so they go where everyone else goes to be in the "IN" crowd.. then wine like little bitches about what everyone else is doing... it's like hitting a bee hive with a stick.... you're gonna be get stung.... there's a lot of tatted out people in the world.... for some reason, the statement they are trying to make offends others....thats why lot of business places want the tats covered while at work... this new generation wants to be able to talk shit and not get hit,... they wanna voice their opinion (run their mouth like they are on the internet ).... then when the shit starts they wanna call 911..

policing the channel is the policemen job...they got their hands full... I don't have a problem with people in person because I always have the option to not go, or just leave..

LOL....nor do I try to make people be more like me...

another thing,... the I'll kick their ass key board cowboys....LOL... most have never even been in a fight.....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I’m starting to wonder if I know this guy. Apparently everyone does

When I was camped at needles. I gave 3 family’s a ride in my boat. They didn’t have one and were shocked that I offered a ride. I did it to give them a experience they might never get a chance to do. I have been fortunate to have nice things why can’t I share it? No way I’m shitting on anyone. I know where I came from. I had nothing growing up. Didn’t even have a car with ac until I was about 13 living in vegas!

You had a car at 13? You are doing well!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
LOL.... these threads never seem to not just be amazing.... WTF.... why even go to the channel???? there anit shit there but a shit show... I go there... when I wan't to go to the shit show...and have fun doing it... as far as thugs.... what wrong with them???? I'll tell you.... you talk shit you get hit.... been that way my whole life... even worse with the wannna be bad asses that start shit when they're in a group... some people wanna go to the water to be seen, so they go where everyone else goes to be in the "IN" crowd.. then wine like little bitches about what everyone else is doing... it's like hitting a bee hive with a stick.... you're gonna be get stung.... there's a lot of tatted out people in the world.... for some reason, the statement they are trying to make offends others....thats why lot of business places want the tats covered while at work... this new generation wants to be able to talk shit and not get hit,... they wanna voice their opinion (run their mouth like they are on the internet ).... then when the shit starts they wanna call 911..

policing the channel is the policemen job...they got their hands full... I don't have a problem with people in person because I always have the option to not go, or just leave..

LOL....nor do I try to make people be more like me...

another thing,... the I'll kick their ass key board cowboys....LOL... most have never even been in a fight.....

Well technically I think the new gender eeerrr generation wants to defund the police last I heard..

schweeng

Reaction score
When we first met, he didn't have a DCB.... so your idea doesn''t fly. Again, not judging based on materials or looks - judging on character. This dude and his family are so nice, happy, generous and real fun to be around.

FCT

Reaction score
Hahaha crazy that these guys are so much better then people that can’t afford a boat. People with ez up keep that town alive! Why shit in them because they want to have fun and see the boats. Shit my kids go with there mom to see the boats with a easy up all the time because there mom doesn’t have a boat and my kids love boats.
I can't believe hating on, and being judgemental about tattoos is still a thing...
🤣 right? Some of the best guys I know are covered in tatts. Hard working mother fuckers that live for there friends and family. Most of them are guys I wouldn’t want to do wrong but you give respect and you get respect.

I meet plenty of ghetto disrespectful assholes in life that are white, black, brown, tatts, no tatts, rich, poor it doesn’t matter. Idiots have always been around and unfortunately they aren’t going away anytime soon 🤣🇺🇸

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Yep, and that is not going to happen.

They’ll just close it down on the weekends.

The Trees, by Neil Pert,

“There is unrest in the forest
Trouble with the trees
For the maples want more sunlight
And the oaks ignore their pleas
The trouble with the maples
(And they're quite convinced they're right)
They say the oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light
But the oaks can't help their feelings
If they like the way they're made
And they wonder why the maples
Can't be happy in their shade
There is trouble in the forest
And the creatures all have fled
As the maples scream, "Oppression"
And the oaks just shake their heads
So the maples formed a union
And demanded equal rights
They say, "The oaks are just too greedy
We will make them give us light"
Now there's no more oak oppression
For they passed a noble law
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw”

Justsomeguy

Reaction score

2011. I remember them further back than that. 2000s.

Riverryder

Reaction score
You guys boating this weekend? Thinking about riding standups and taking out the toon.

I’m taken the skis out Monday. Riding the bikes in the mountains this weekend

Reactions: SJP

Riley1

Reaction score
Nobody has the balls to say it. But I will, F It.

Mexicans (not to be confused with Americans of Hispanic descent) these are the purple who live here but glorify a culture that they fled. They have ruined everything they touch. That includes Havasu, Glamis and everything in between. These are the people who intentionally blast polka music just to clear the beach for themselves, they point the music away from themselves so they can still talk and enjoy the beach but others leave. They get off on squirting people with water cannons in the hope that they create a confrontation and get into a fight.

If this post offends you, then you are the person who has ruined Havasu and the like.

You’ve heard the saying? Every group has that friend no one likes, if yours doesn’t that means it you.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Well we play everything from hank Williams lll to Kendrick Lamar. That way we equally offend everyone at one point, don’t want anyone feeling left out..I also am tattooed, but I have American flags and iron crosses so the old guys respect me, but I have my last name in old English on my back, (since I was 17) so the homies think I’m “down” lol. I just had to chime in, 6 pages isn’t enough. Haha social media is what is ruining all these places. People see it online and want to go.

schweeng

Reaction score

Mexicans (not to be confused with Americans of Hispanic descent) these are the purple who live here but glorify a culture that they fled. They have ruined everything they touch. That includes Havasu, Glamis and everything in between. These are the people who intentionally blast polka music just to clear the beach for themselves, they point the music away from themselves so they can still talk and enjoy the beach but others leave. They get off on squirting people with water cannons in the hope that they create a confrontation and get into a fight.

If this post offends you, then you are the person who has ruined Havasu and the like.

You’ve heard the saying? Every group has that friend no one likes, if yours doesn’t that means it you.
Bro.... pump the breaks on the hate speech.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So Labor Day 2020 we were beached at Grandpas with 3 other boats.

Then 2 hammered 30+ foot Magic Vs from Long Beach showed up.

They were cool people, it was a great day. There were a couple idiots in their group, their group kept them in check.

The level of racism on this board is unreal.... this thread exposes lot about this community.....👎 flame on...

Yep. Especially when few will admit they did the same stupid stuff or worse.

gqchris

Reaction score

To be honest, the true first generation Mexicans do not roll like that from. Its their kids that were born here and turned into scumbags.

The polka music you hear is called Corridos. It is essentially gangster rap for them. It is music glorifying cartels and the drug trade.

Honest hard working folks from Mexico despise that music and its not them getting drunk and blasting it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The level of racism on this board is unreal.... this thread exposes lot about this community.....👎 flame on...

Fine line between free speech and political correctness.. I don’t think the problem is the Mexicans anymore than I think it’s white trash people or any other race..

I think it’s just the lower class of America has changed..

It used to be the lower class did everything in their power to move up.. now they revel in it and it’s the new cool.

Poor is the new cool and I Just can’t dig it - Tim

Riverryder

Reaction score

It’s allowed here. This thread proves it!
Weird to me that I got banned for posting about a stupid car. But the amount of racist posts on this threads have not flagged anything from the moderators to even the owner. Weird as fuck…

Mexicans are convenient to all that fancy houses, pools and boats you guys have but for anyone to be proud of there culture or things they like it’s not okay. Cause they can’t afford the best of the best they are trash. It showed when Dave posted the eliminator shop tour or a thread where they had the Mexican flag up. The site went on to talk so much shit about them. But they said we are happy to support the people that make our company run. The jobs are out there for any race. But Mexicans are the only ones who are willing to actually work and not cry. But fuck them for wanting to be proud is seeking a better life for them selves. Oh but look at my sick as boat that Mexicans built. Fuckin hypocrites.