WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is it that your wife will not do that Piss’s you off 😎 ?

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
If I’m out of town, she won’t empty the trash can or recycle bin. She will start a new pile of trash art somewhere on a clean flat surface for me when I get home.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
My ex-wife told me If I go riding with my Dad in Colorado I would find all my stuff on the front lawn when I got back. I got to give her credit, I was served divorce papers shortly thereafter. Her divorcing me was the best thing that ever happened in my life. Bless her heart

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
She says she is "going through all the kids toys and getting rid of a lot of stuff". Basically puts the toys in boxes, throws them in the garage and then when I ask what is going on with them, she says she is donating them. That was 2 months ago and the boxes of toys are still in the garage......

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I must be a lucky damn MF'r.

That's all I have to say.... 😂

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
She says she is "going through all the kids toys and getting rid of a lot of stuff". Basically puts the toys in boxes, throws them in the garage and then when I ask what is going on with them, she says she is donating them. That was 2 months ago and the boxes of toys are still in the garage......
This means you're donating them. I'll translate any of this for RDP members for free.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
This falls into "her project turns into your project" category 😆

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score

spot on. Then I get to trip over them. Or she will hide them in the boat like it’s a storage unit.

4Waters

Reaction score
My wife does the same shit. I pick my battles so the garage was not a battle I wanted to wage until 2 weeks ago when they said we were going back into the purple tier and my gym was closing again. The garage got cleaned in a few days and I bought an elliptical for 200.00 and built a bench out of some 2x4's I had laying around, now we have a makeshift gym in the garage😉. I've put on almost 40lbs because of this BS👎. I've already lost 6lbs in 8 days👍.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Doesn’t clean at all! Dishes, laundry, toys, cars, ect. I have to cook and clean

cofooter

Reaction score
My ex-wife told me If I go riding with my Dad in Colorado I would find all my stuff on the front lawn when I got back. I got to give her credit, I was served divorce papers shortly thereafter. Her divorcing me was the best thing that ever happened in my life. Bless her heart
Some women are just fun haters, can't live your life like that, my ex was the same way. Good riddance!!! Life got much better!

Last edited:

socalrzr

Reaction score
Well I got rid of her low pro tires! She still thinks she drives a lifted truck wherever she goes... lol.

havasuhusker

Reaction score

Mine does the same. Then she complains that my garage is a mess and needs to be organized. I tell her to take all her crap to the donation drop off because it's my way and she gets all pissed off!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Mine does the same. Then she complains that my garage is a mess and needs to be organized. I tell her to take all her crap to the donation drop off because it's my way and she gets all pissed off!
Yup, I was tripping all over it trying to get my Christmas lights out on Saturday, got frustrated and said "ughh, get this crap out of here".....of course, get the snap back of "just throw it all away then"......[emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk