WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is LAM

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Look At Me šŸ¤£
No!!!! Look At ME!!!!!!!!!!

I am old and oblivious to all of these things, but I see this one all the time, what the hell does LAM mean
šŸ¤£
FYI, I will google something like this to save face. RDP membership can be mean some times and I try to limit how much I cry each week. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

Andy B.

Reaction score
He was do9ng the model A he posted last week I believe.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What's bnag?
Iā€™d say it is a typo that happened often to the point it has been typed. Just like a guy in a trucking site that misspelled idea and everyone made fun of him for years.

Do you get the ā€œideaRā€

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Iā€™d say it is a typo that happened often to the point it has been typed. Just like a guy in a trucking site that misspelled idea and everyone made fun of him for years.

Do you get the ā€œideaRā€
BNAG was a misspelling from an old forum post from JBB. If I remember right Rex kept changing the spelling Back to BNAG and it stuck after that to bug Brian (rip).

TrollerDave

Reaction score
What's bnag?

šŸ˜‚

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
BNAG was a misspelling from an old forum post from JBB. If I remember right Rex kept changing the spelling Back to BNAG and it stuck after that to bug Brian (rip).
Yes and it was done in large font caps for impact. Rdp lore like
yore bote went BNAG!
Miss JBB

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No!!!! Look At ME!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, I will google something like this to save face. RDP membership can be mean some times and I try to limit how much I cry each week. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

Lol

2Driver

Reaction score
LAM, check out my clutch fan towel trick. The first time I tried it the towel slipped off and Bnag!

Last edited: