WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is RD’s Lounge 18+

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
What is RD’s Lounge 18+? Didn’t see a description only a subscription price....

wzuber

Reaction score
That's where u get to bang an endless amount of hot n horney 18y.o sluts. $10.00 a pop....😁

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just a paid forum.. members can post T&A and there is going to be some more old school
Style “RD” content in there as we progress.

Is it worth ten bucks a month? Probably not.. but it supports the site and we are giving money to conservative causes.

kurtis500

Reaction score
"Is it worth ten bucks a month? Probably not.. but it supports the site and we are giving money to conservative causes."

can there be a more honest opinion than that?

RD for (any) government office!!!

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Just a paid forum.. members can post T&A and there is going to be some more old school
Style “RD” content in there as we progress.

Is it worth ten bucks a month? Probably not.. but it supports the site and we are giving money to conservative causes.

What exactly is "old-school RD content?"

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Is there a way to join from tapatalk or a phone browser? I never hop on RDP from the computer and I don’t see a subscription link in Tapatalk or my phones browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Oh now you have to spill the beans. Let’s see pics

I learned my lesson on that.. I post pics and an rdp member is gonna swoop before I’m even awake. I’ll post pics after the deal is done.

I’m down to two “real” options. One is a new model deck boat nobody has seen yet.. the other is a twin engine toon.

JFMFG

Reaction score
I learned my lesson on that.. I post pics and an rdp member is gonna swoop before I’m even awake. I’ll post pics after the deal is done.

I’m down to two “real” options. One is a new model deck boat nobody has seen yet.. the other is a twin engine toon.
Happy for you whatever way you go. Is one by chance a hallet deck? I may have tagged you in on Instagram?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Lol @ nobody. They are really trying to keep that under wraps.
Everyone has a floating garage door with 2 outboards on it. Do the deck.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Lol @ nobody. They are really trying to keep that under wraps.
Everyone has a floating garage door with 2 outboards on it. Do the deck.

meant it isn’t main stream yet.
The floating garage door I know exactly what it’s worth and what I can get out of it later. New model I’m not sure what I should pay or what I could sell it for later.

I also swore I’d never go back to a single after having twins.. it is a bad ass boat though.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The floating garage door I know exactly what it’s worth and what I can get out of it later. New model I’m not sure what I should pay or what I could sell it for later.

I also swore I’d never go back to a single after having twins.. it is a bad ass boat though.

I know what you meant. It is a “new” boat either way, so the resale always is gonna suck. I have nothing against Toons, but I see them as a SXSs or toy hauler, other assembly line toys. Tech moves on fast, and in several years there is gonna be a flood of used toons on the market that may control prices somewhat.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
RDP founder lives lavish lifestyle of the Rich and Famous using funds from an 18+ section of forum - CNN

JFMFG

Reaction score

Wraith?

Blubyu

Reaction score

IMG_5059.jpg

Option 1 or 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
It’s not liberal friendly fyi ....you’ll most likely cry and report everything in there
Didn’t know crying and reporting was allowed or possible? Maybe Babbles the expert will tell us. Wait, don’t bother.

NoOtherWay

Reaction score
My biggest concern with monthly subscriptions is what the CC billing statement reads for the charge. 😁

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
If you gotta ask... You can't afford it.

kurtis500

Reaction score
What was the guys name on the Hotboat.net forum that owned a jet hydro... and argued with everyone about how fast it would go

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What happened to the 18+ section @RiverDave?

It wasn’t going anywhere, and while it did do something amazing for someone local, I didn’t feel right about continuing to charge people for something that wasn’t doing anything.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
What was the guys name on the Hotboat.net forum that owned a jet hydro... and argued with everyone about how fast it would go
That's every jet boater...you're going to have to narrow it down a little. 🤣

hman442

Reaction score
It wasn’t going anywhere, and while it did do something amazing for someone local, I didn’t feel right about continuing to charge people for something that wasn’t doing anything.
I get that, but what you were able to do was pretty cool. A guy might consider something similar, 5 or 10 bucks a month, with the intention of contributing it to a legitimate cause, be it "a private cause", like the last one, or, a public "cause", not necessarily a bona-fide charity. Just a thought, the RDP Sux Foundation, if you will...

wet hull

Reaction score
What about the 1 year payment in full upfront? Dont want it back. Glad it went to a good cause.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Keep my money too. Would be willing to continue to contribute to a worthwhile rdp charity.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I'm still in for a contribution to a worthy cause.